• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CCGV help

irishguy9

I am getting the following error:

Undefined variable: output_string in /home/giftboun/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 100

I am using the oscommerce from github if that makes a difference.

function credit_selection() {
      $selection_string = '';
      $close_string = '';
      $credit_class_string = '';
      if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {
        $header_string = '<tr>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '   <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">' . "\n";
        $output_string .= '      <tr>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '        <td class="main"><b>' . TABLE_HEADING_CREDIT . '</b></td>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '      </tr>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '    </table></td>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '  </tr>' . "\n";
        reset($this->modules);
        $output_string = '';
        foreach($this->modules as $value) {
          $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
          if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled && $GLOBALS[$class]->credit_class) {
            $use_credit_string = $GLOBALS[$class]->use_credit_amount();

What version are you using? "Github" tells us nothing. There are several versions floating around on Github.

My best guess is that the line

$output_string .= '      <tr>' . "\n";

is a typo, and should be

$header_string .= '      <tr>' . "\n";

Now I am getting this error:

Notice: Undefined property: ot_subtotal::$credit_class in /home/giftboun/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 109

I changed this line:

$selection_string = '';
      $close_string = '';
        $header_string .= '   <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">' . "\n";
        $output1_string .= '      <tr>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '        <td class="main"><b>' . TABLE_HEADING_CREDIT . '</b></td>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '      </tr>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '    </table></td>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '  </tr>' . "\n";
        reset($this->modules);
        $output_string = '';
        while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {
            if ($selection_string =='') $selection_string = $GLOBALS[$class]->credit_selection();
            if ( ($use_credit_string !='' ) || ($selection_string != '') ) {

To the following, I am not sure it is right but I am getting the error above now:

$output_string = '';
      $selection_string = '';
      $close_string = '';
        $header_string .= '   <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">' . "\n";
        $output_string .= '      <tr>' . "\n";
        $header_string .= '        <td class="main"><b>' . TABLE_HEADING_CREDIT . '</b></td>' . "\n";
		  if (is_array($this->modules)) {
        foreach($this->modules as $value) {
            if ($selection_string =='') $selection_string = $GLOBALS[$class]->credit_selection();
            if ( ($use_credit_string !='' ) || ($selection_string != '') ) {

$selection_string = '';
      $close_string = '';

$header_string .= '      <tr>' . "\n";//<--- as Mr Phil suggests
        reset($this->modules);
        $output_string = '';//<-- this line should not through throw (durr) an error

Notice: Undefined property: ot_subtotal::$credit_class in /home/giftboun/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 109

Sounds like the file includes/classses/ot_subtotal.php should have some code added in for CCGV - have a look for a chunk maybe starting:

function credit_class() or a bit that creasytes $credit_class  (and if the latter see if there's anyplace that it is declared global)

These are the errors I am getting:

There is no Function credit_class. However, there is $this->credit_class = true

I am confused because it worked before until I added $_SESSION variables could this be the case?

Notice: Undefined property: ot_subtotal::$credit_class in /home/giftboun/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 98 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0015 296608 {main}( ) ../checkout_payment.php:0 2 0.0825 3745912 order_total->credit_selection( ) ../checkout_payment.php:260
( ! ) Notice: Undefined property: ot_shipping::$credit_class in /home/giftboun/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 98 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0015 296608 {main}( ) ../checkout_payment.php:0 2 0.0825 3745912 order_total->credit_selection( ) ../checkout_payment.php:260
( ! ) Notice: Undefined property: ot_tax::$credit_class in /home/giftboun/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 98 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0015 296608 {main}( ) ../checkout_payment.php:0 2 0.0825 3745912 order_total->credit_selection( ) ../checkout_payment.php:260
( ! ) Notice: Undefined property: ot_total::$credit_class in /home/giftboun/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 98

I am also getting this error:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/giftboun/public_html/checkout_payment.php on line 260

that is line 260

<?php echo $order_total_modules->credit_selection();

How about includes/modules/order_total/credit_(something).php -  - that file is there and the module installed vai the admin? The stack trace suggests that it cannotfind a selection() function from within the ccgv credit order total.

Sessions would not affect this.

The array to string is because there is no value for $order_total_modules->credit_selection()

@@Bob Terveuren ok I fixed that now I have a problem that I noticed and not sure if in original code or not.

If you have a coupon for the complete amount of the cart, you cannot checkout for FREE.
There is no free payment available if the cart total is above $0.00 and the coupon is not applied until after the payment type is processed.

I was wondering maybe make a if statement but not sure on how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

@@drillsar...wow...things were really broken in your CCGV install...these are the only two files that should have $this->credit_class = true;

[xxxx@server1 order_total]$ grep credit_class *.php

ot_coupon.php:  $this->credit_class = true;
ot_gv.php:      $this->credit_class = true;

Ok...as for the credit covers...there is a $credit_covers session variable for that...if you don't you may need to re-read the CCGV installation readme to make sure that all the steps were followed, or implement it yourself...I kept with the CCGV I had started about 10 years ago (version 5.13???) and never look at the later updates as they were terrible and a lot of things had gotten broken since!!!!

I will give you an overall concept on how to accomplish this...

1) if you setup the order of the order_total classes properly...CCGV should set the session variable $credit_covers to true...

2) the magic happens in checkout_process, where $payment would set to be ''...

/* CCGV - BEGIN */
  if ($credit_covers) $payment='';
  $payment_modules = new payment($payment);
/* CCGV - END */

3) it's up to you on how to deal with the payment method in the checkout_confirmation.php page...I just just jQuery to disable and dim it...10 years ago when Javascript/jQuery was not the shiz I just simply not shown the payment module table row...this is how I do it now...it looks kinda cool and customers gotta really see that they are getting free stuff...

<script>
      $(document).ready(function(){
        if (1 == <?php echo ($credit_covers == true ? 1 : 0); ?>) {
          $("#payment select").attr("disabled", "disabled");
          $("#payment input[type=text]").attr("disabled", "disabled");
          $("#payment").fadeTo('slow', 0.33);
        }
      });
    </script>

Best of luck...you gonna need it...Tim

Archived