• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with "undefined function tep_get_uploaded_file"

Jemrada

Hello,

I am in need of some assistance if possible.

We recently tried to update a server that was using php 5.3.28 to php 5.5, which has a installation of oscommerce on it. After we updated to 5.5. We discovered that there was a few more things we needed to fix in order for it to properly work on php 5.5. So we decided to roll back but could only go to php 5.3.29. I am not sure if that minor update between php is enough to cause this problem.

Ever since we rolled back we have been unable to add a new product to the catalog. We keep getting this error below...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_uploaded_file() in /home/dcity/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 874

It seems easy populate is the plugin used. If I comment out that line, I can add a new product. However, there is of course no image uploaded with it.

I attached the category.php in case that will help.

Any ideas you might have are greatly appreciated.

categories.php

The error is clear and has nothing to do with a php version.

Your file admin/categories.php use a function that is not available anywhere on your system

This is not a default osCommerce function, so you probably missed something when installing a add-on

Thanks, before we tried to switch to php 5.5 it was working fine. This isn't a new install of a plugin. Its been used for years with no problems. We did not change the files only the php version on the server. When we switched back to 5.3. Which ended up being 5.3.29 instead of the original 5.3.28 we had. We started getting these errors.

The categories.php that you uploaded must be different than the one on the server, line 874 is within action "new_products_preview", it should not disturb adding products

Also, on like 874 you have

$image_directory = tep_get_local_path(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

Archived