Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
nitrorc

Product Listing in Grid issues.

Hello all.

I have been banging my head against the wall for sometime now on a weird problem I have with an oscommerce 2.3.1 install.  I have a shop that decided to change from a list view to a grid view product listing.  I have installed the add "list or Grid Simple" to change the product listing to the grid mode.  I have used this add on with a fresh install of oscommerce and I know that it works.  However, this shop is pretty heavily modded and when I change the product listing to grid mode, it omits the last product from a page that has several subsequent pages and omits the last product on each page.  I thought to myself that it could just be the product_listing.php file so I tried the "List or Grid Simple" add on with the products_new.php (which is unmodified) file and it does the same thing.  My next step was to use a fresh product_listing.php with no luck.

Somewhere I must have changed something that goofs up the math or something.  My next thoughts are to revert back some of the files from an old backup.  I was thinking the:

template_top.php

stylesheet.css (doesn't seem likely as everything fits fine)

index.php

I am not sure what else would affect the product listing and what is displayed.  If anyone could steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

-Sherlock Holmes