• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with RMA Return contribution

PLEASE,

Anyone that has the mod working, PLEASE post a .zip file of their working version of the mod B) , so everyone who has tried and failed to get this important mod working, like myself, can get on to running their store!

Thank you! :D

P.S. I know I'm cross posting from rma support, but maybe I'll be able to get this mod working 100% with some help!

Thanks!

Running osC - 2.2MS2. P.S. Please don't ask for a link to my site, it is on a production server and not available for the general public, yet!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind,

This mod, just does not want to work for me :rolleyes:, so I'll be uninstalling it.

Running osC - 2.2MS2. P.S. Please don't ask for a link to my site, it is on a production server and not available for the general public, yet!

question on step 4:

4, Open catalog/includes/functions/general.php

at the end of the file just before the closing ?> add the following line

include('includes/functions/refund_functions.php');

should this be admin/include/functions/general.php

I have 2.2ms2 and I don't have this folder catalog/includes/functions/

Thanks David!! It's working 110% now, with 0 bugs, nags and whatever bites ;)

You Da Man!!

Jess.

btw, for other folks going to use this mod, don't forget about the author (let's not let him starve) !!!

I can't follow this - I am assuming that somebody pm'd the solution - please post to the forums for the benefit of others.

Thankyou,

Matti

:P Sorry - there's not much to report back since we got it fixed with an alternative solution (but still based on this contribution). But posting it here would probably confuse the heck out of others and would require quite a few changes. Almost a whole new contribution.

I'm sure David would gladly help out if you asked him "properly" :)

so there is no fix for the prices if customer return more then 1 item????

David,

I've installed the latest version of RMA returns but I've got a couple of problems.

I've lost my customers, orders and gv_queue lists (maybe others) in admin. I get this error in my httpd log files...

PHP Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: splitpageresults in /usr/local/httpd/catalog/admin/gv_queue.php on line 100

I get the same error for Orders and Customers, except a diferrent filename and line number are shown. I've checked for split_page_results.php and it does exist in admin/include/classes and it seems to be the only class that cannot be found.

Line 781 in customers.php

$customers_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_CUSTOMER, $customers_query_raw, $customers_query_numrows);

Line 481 in orders.php

$orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_ORDERS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);

Line 65 in gv_queue.php

$gv_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $gv_query_raw, $gv_query_numrows);

These are the only error showing up in my logs and in admin I just get a blank space where the list should be. No error message.

Thanks,

CatDadRick

David,

Ignore my last post. I reinstalled (again) and discovered my problem. I used cut and paste to add the new code and it usually works fine, but for some reason my editor when pasting from your html file , my editor (QUantaPlus) would randomly turn on dynamic word wrap. I did'nt realize it, but a lot of the code was getting truncated. I don't know why I didn't have more errors, but anyway, I finally have this contrib installed.

Thanks for the great work.

CatDadRick

• 5 years later...

I am getting the following error when trying to view an order.

1054 - Unknown column 'products_returned' in 'field list'

select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price, products_returned, products_id from orders_products where orders_id = '3'

[TEP STOP]

How do I fix this?

Thanks