• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account Updated & Admin Functionality

Just don't apply the change you mentioned. What version of PWA are you using?

I'm using 1.0.2 with the phone number fix. After I received your post I went and checked the contribution page and found that this was resolved in version 1.1. I will make the updates now.

Thanks a ton!

I'm using 1.0.2 with the phone number fix. After I received your post I went and checked the contribution page and found that this was resolved in version 1.1. I will make the updates now.

Thanks a ton!

I am using PWA 0.910 and country state selector. I didn't see anything that needed to be fixed.

I am using PWA 0.910 and country state selector. I didn't see anything that needed to be fixed.

Hey Leslie. So you're able to change shipping addresses without setting up an account? well, maybe there was a change between version .910 and the one I used, 1.0.2. Anyway, thank your lucky stars I guess! I'm back to reinstalling the contribution, and it sounds like that will work.

Hi all,

Have set up my store (finally!) and have the PWA contribution installed. It all seems to be working great apart from neither myself or the customer is getting a confirmation email sent to them if they 'proceed direct to checkout'

It works fine if they register as a customer. I'm sure its something simple i've overlooked but being a bit f a newb to this i haven't got a clue.

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers

Installing PWA 1.1

In checkout_shipping I am asked to modify the following:

Find

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DESTINATION . '<br><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

Replace with

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo (($customer_id>0 || (defined('PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING') && PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING=='yes') )? TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DESTINATION . '<br><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>':'?'); ?></td>

I have a previous modified file (paypal) that looks like this)

<tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td> 
			<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top">
<?php 
echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DESTINATION . '<br><br>'; 
if(tep_session_is_registered('paypal_token')) { 
?>

<form method="post" name="form" action="paypal_wpp/ec/process.php">
<input type="hidden" name="express" value="1"> 
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="<?=$cart->show_total();?>"> 
<?php echo tep_image_submit('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS); ?> 
</form>
<?php 
}

else {  

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; 

} 
?>
</td>
<?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_address', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL')) . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?>

Can someone help me sort out a correct merge?

Thanks!

Dave

-Dave

I would skip that part because of the above threads

Matrix2223, thanks for the response, but she was referring to a version prior to 1.1. PWA1.1 has the problem corrected.

My question was regarding merging the 1.1 code into my specific checkout_shipping.php that has some paypalWPP related code already in that section... I just could use some help in the merge since that other code is smack in the middle... Just dont want to goober it up and i am phpnoob at best.

Thanks!

Dave

-Dave

Does this look correct?

<?php echo (($customer_id>0 || (defined('PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING') && PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING=='yes') )? TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DESTINATION . '<br><br>'; 
?>

<?php echo tep_image_submit('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS); ?> 
</form>
<?php 
}

else {  

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>':' '); 

} 
?>
</td>

-Dave

Does this look correct?

<?php echo (($customer_id>0 || (defined('PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING') && PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING=='yes') )? TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DESTINATION . '<br><br>'; 
?>

</form>
<?php 
}

else {  

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>':' '); 

} 
?>
</td>

To anwer my own question, nope, that does not work as posted... can someone help me out please. Parse error here...

then again I am probably completely off alltogether

-Dave

PWA 1.1

I've skipped the change above (for now) to checkout_shipping.php line 231:, until someone can help me out with merging it into the paypal modified code. I still need help pleasse.

PWA seems to be working fine for guest PWA checkout without it.

BUT

My "have account" logged in visitors can not see their addresses on the shipping or payment pages, but the addresses are visible on the confirmation page and are being carried thru to fedex for pricing.

The address field only has a visible , and that is all

my site

I really need some help please.

Thank you

-Dave

What is the rest of your code that u cut out of the bottom Ill try to help

</td>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_address', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL')) . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?>

After this

<?php 
echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DESTINATION . '<br><br>'; 
?>

</form>
<?php 
}

else {  

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . 

tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; 

} 
?>
</td>
			<td align="right" width="50%" valign="top"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" align="center" valign="top"><?php echo '<b>' . TITLE_SHIPPING_ADDRESS . '</b><br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_south_east.gif'); ?></td>
				<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>

Thanks for the help!!

-Dave

Try this code it just adds another else statement add before the

else {

echo (($customer_id>0 || (defined

('PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING') && PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING=='yes') )? TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DESTINATION . '<br><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>';

}

before

else {

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>';

}

If this doesnt work I dont know what to tell you, other than ask in the paypal forums When i run across some crazy addin in other codes it takes me awhile until I figure it out and then when I get it right it is because I missed something simple like a ; or ,

I wish I knew more about php than I do to help you.

Edited by matrix2223

Hi,

I have a small problem with the first step. The directions state to insert this into catalog/login.php:

<?php
 // Ingo PWA Beginn
 if (defined('PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT') && (PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT == 'ja' || PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT == 'yes')) {
?>
	  <tr>
		<td colspan="2" width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" 

class="infoBox">
			<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_GUEST_INTRODUCTION; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				  <tr>
					<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
					<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, 'guest=guest', 

'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_checkout.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
					<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
				  </tr>
				</table></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
 }
 // Ingo PWA Ende
?>

before this (around line 212):

</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>

I have altered my files so I don't think the line number is valid. Here is my login.php file:

<?php
/*
 $Id: login.php,v 1.80 2003/06/05 23:28:24 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled (or the session has not started)
 if ($session_started == false) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

$error = false;
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {
$email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);
$password = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']);

// Check if email exists
$check_customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");
if (!tep_db_num_rows($check_customer_query)) {
  $error = true;
} else {
  $check_customer = tep_db_fetch_array($check_customer_query);
// Check that password is good
  if (!tep_validate_password($password, $check_customer['customers_password'])) {
	$error = true;
  } else {
	if (SESSION_RECREATE == 'True') {
	  tep_session_recreate();
	}

$check_country_query = tep_db_query("select entry_country_id, entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_id'] . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_default_address_id'] . "'");
	$check_country = tep_db_fetch_array($check_country_query);

$customer_id = $check_customer['customers_id'];
	$customer_default_address_id = $check_customer['customers_default_address_id'];
	$customer_first_name = $check_customer['customers_firstname'];
	$customer_country_id = $check_country['entry_country_id'];
	$customer_zone_id = $check_country['entry_zone_id'];
	tep_session_register('customer_id');
	tep_session_register('customer_default_address_id');
	tep_session_register('customer_first_name');
	tep_session_register('customer_country_id');
	tep_session_register('customer_zone_id');

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " set customers_info_date_of_last_logon = now(), customers_info_number_of_logons = customers_info_number_of_logons+1 where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

// restore cart contents
	$cart->restore_contents();

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {
	  $origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())), $navigation->snapshot['mode']);
	  $navigation->clear_snapshot();
	  tep_redirect($origin_href);
	} else {
	  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));
	}
  }
}
 }

if ($error == true) {
$messageStack->add('login', TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR);
 }

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.2
// Replaced by header_tags.php
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.2
?>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function session_win() {
 window.open("<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_INFO_SHOPPING_CART); ?>","info_shopping_cart","height=460,width=430,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,scrollbars=yes").focus();
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_login.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 if ($messageStack->size('login') > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo $messageStack->output('login'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><b><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
		<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><b><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td width="50%" height="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
			<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER . '<br><br>' . TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				  <tr>
					<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
				  </tr>
				</table></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="50%" height="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
			  <tr>
				<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
				<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></b></td>
				<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="smallText" colspan="2"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN . '</a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
				  <tr>
					<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_login.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN); ?></td>
				  </tr>
				</table></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Could somebody please help me out and tell me where to paste the code? I have a few instances of closing a table row.

Thanks!

If this doesnt work I dont know what to tell you, other than ask in the paypal forums When i run across some crazy addin in other codes it takes me awhile until I figure it out and then when I get it right it is because I missed something simple like a ; or ,

I wish I knew more about php than I do to help you.

matrix2223,

man dude, we are so close..... its not quite right but we are on the right track... I'm going to try again....

I really want to fix the missing address for logged in accounts too

PWA1_1_BrokenAddress.jpg

any ideas anyone?

-Dave

Thanks Road doctor. One more quick question. In catalog/create_account.php, here are the instructions:

Line 510:

<tr>
  </tr>

insert before:

<?php
 } // Ingo PWA Ende
?>

Line 470:

(my earlier versions calls wrong linenumber 448)

<tr>
  </tr>

insert below:

<?php
// Ingo PWA Beginn
 if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest'])) {
?>

Here is my create_account.php file:

<?php
/*
 $Id: create_account.php,v 1.65 2003/06/09 23:03:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
 // Ingo PWA
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest']) && $cart->count_contents() < 1) tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

// needs to be included earlier to set the success message in the messageStack
 require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT);

$process = false;
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {
$process = true;

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') {
  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['gender'])) {
	$gender = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['gender']);
  } else {
	$gender = false;
  }
}
$firstname = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['firstname']);
$lastname = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['lastname']);
if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') $dob = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['dob']);
$email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);
if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') $company = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['company']);
$street_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['street_address']);
if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') $suburb = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['suburb']);
$postcode = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['postcode']);
$city = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['city']);
if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {
  $state = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['state']);
  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['zone_id'])) {
	$zone_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['zone_id']);
  } else {
	$zone_id = false;
  }
}
$country = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['country']);
$telephone = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['telephone']);
$fax = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['fax']);
if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['newsletter'])) {
  $newsletter = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['newsletter']);
} else {
  $newsletter = false;
}
$password = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']);
$confirmation = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['confirmation']);

$error = false;

if ( ($gender != 'm') && ($gender != 'f') ) {
	$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_GENDER_ERROR);
  }
}

if (strlen($firstname) < ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_ERROR);
}

if (strlen($lastname) < ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_LAST_NAME_ERROR);
}

if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {
  if (checkdate(substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 4, 2), substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 6, 2), substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 0, 4)) == false) {
	$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_ERROR);
  }
}

if (strlen($email_address) < ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR);
} elseif (tep_validate_email($email_address) == false) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR);
} else {
  $check_email_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");
  $check_email = tep_db_fetch_array($check_email_query);
  if ($check_email['total'] > 0) {
	$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR_EXISTS);
  }
}

if (strlen($street_address) < ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_ERROR);
}

if (strlen($postcode) < ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR);
}

if (strlen($city) < ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_CITY_ERROR);
}

if (is_numeric($country) == false) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_COUNTRY_ERROR);
}

$zone_id = 0;
  $check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "'");
  $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
  $entry_state_has_zones = ($check['total'] > 0);
  if ($entry_state_has_zones == true) {
	$zone_query = tep_db_query("select distinct zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "' and (zone_name like '" . tep_db_input($state) . "%' or zone_code like '%" . tep_db_input($state) . "%')");
	if (tep_db_num_rows($zone_query) == 1) {
	  $zone = tep_db_fetch_array($zone_query);
	  $zone_id = $zone['zone_id'];
	} else {
	  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_STATE_ERROR_SELECT);
	}
  } else {
	if (strlen($state) < ENTRY_STATE_MIN_LENGTH) {
	  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_STATE_ERROR);
	}
  }
}

if (strlen($telephone) < ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_ERROR);
}

// Ingo PWA
if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest'])) {
if (strlen($password) < ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR);
} elseif ($password != $confirmation) {
  $error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING);
}

} // Ingo PWA
if ($error == false) {
  $sql_data_array = array('customers_firstname' => $firstname,
						  'customers_lastname' => $lastname,
						  'customers_email_address' => $email_address,
						  'customers_telephone' => $telephone,
						  'customers_fax' => $fax,
						  'customers_newsletter' => $newsletter,
						  'customers_password' => tep_encrypt_password($password));

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') $sql_data_array['customers_gender'] = $gender;
  if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') $sql_data_array['customers_dob'] = tep_date_raw($dob);

// Ingo PWA Beginn
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest']) && (defined('PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT') && (PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT == 'ja' || 
  PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT == 'yes'))) {
	  $pwa_array_customer = $sql_data_array;
	  $customer_id = 0;
	  tep_session_register('pwa_array_customer');
  } else {
  // Ingo PWA Ende

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CUSTOMERS, $sql_data_array);

$customer_id = tep_db_insert_id();
  } // Ingo PWA

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,
						  'entry_firstname' => $firstname,
						  'entry_lastname' => $lastname,
						  'entry_street_address' => $street_address,
						  'entry_postcode' => $postcode,
						  'entry_city' => $city,
						  'entry_country_id' => $country);

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_gender'] = $gender;
  if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_company'] = $company;
  if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_suburb'] = $suburb;
	if ($zone_id > 0) {
	  $sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = $zone_id;
	  $sql_data_array['entry_state'] = '';
	} else {
	  $sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = '0';
	  $sql_data_array['entry_state'] = $state;
	}
  }

// Ingo PWA Beginn
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest'])) {
	 $pwa_array_address = $sql_data_array;
 tep_session_register('pwa_array_address');
 $address_id = 0;
  } else {
  // Ingo PWA Ende
  tep_db_perform(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, $sql_data_array);

$address_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " set customers_default_address_id = '" . (int)$address_id . "' where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " (customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created) values ('" . (int)$customer_id . "', '0', now())");

} // Ingo PWA
  if (SESSION_RECREATE == 'True') {
	tep_session_recreate();
  }

$customer_first_name = $firstname;
  $customer_default_address_id = $address_id;
  $customer_country_id = $country;
  $customer_zone_id = $zone_id;
  tep_session_register('customer_id');
  tep_session_register('customer_first_name');
  tep_session_register('customer_default_address_id');
  tep_session_register('customer_country_id');
  tep_session_register('customer_zone_id');

// Ingo PWA
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest'])) tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING));
  // restore cart contents
  $cart->restore_contents();

// build the message content
  $name = $firstname . ' ' . $lastname;

if ($gender == 'm') {
	   $email_text = sprintf(EMAIL_GREET_MR, $lastname);
	 } else {
	   $email_text = sprintf(EMAIL_GREET_MS, $lastname);
	 }
  } else {
	$email_text = sprintf(EMAIL_GREET_NONE, $firstname);
  }

$email_text .= EMAIL_WELCOME . EMAIL_TEXT . EMAIL_CONTACT . EMAIL_WARNING;
  tep_mail($name, $email_address, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $email_text, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL'));
}
 }

// Ingo PWA
 if (tep_session_is_registered('pwa_array_customer') && tep_session_is_registered('pwa_array_address')) {
$gender = isset($pwa_array_customer['customers_gender'])?$pwa_array_customer['customers_gender']:'';
$company = isset($pwa_array_address['entry_company'])? $pwa_array_address['entry_company']:'';
$firstname = isset($pwa_array_customer['customers_firstname'])? $pwa_array_customer['customers_firstname']:'';
$lastname = isset($pwa_array_customer['customers_lastname'])? $pwa_array_customer['customers_lastname']:'';
$dob = isset($pwa_array_customer['customers_dob'])? 
substr($pwa_array_customer['customers_dob'],-2).'.'.substr($pwa_array_customer['customers_dob'],4,2).'.'.substr($pwa_array_cu
stomer['customers_dob'],0,4):'';
$email_address = isset($pwa_array_customer['customers_email_address'])? 
$pwa_array_customer['customers_email_address']:'';
$street_address = isset($pwa_array_address['entry_street_address'])? $pwa_array_address['entry_street_address']:'';
$suburb = isset($pwa_array_address['entry_suburb'])? $pwa_array_address['entry_suburb']:'';
$postcode = isset($pwa_array_address['entry_postcode'])? $pwa_array_address['entry_postcode']:'';
$city = isset($pwa_array_address['entry_city'])? $pwa_array_address['entry_city']:'';
$state = isset($pwa_array_address['entry_state'])? $pwa_array_address['entry_state']:'0';
$country = isset($pwa_array_address['entry_country_id'])? $pwa_array_address['entry_country_id']:'';
$telephone = isset($pwa_array_customer['customers_telephone'])? $pwa_array_customer['customers_telephone']:'';
$fax = isset($pwa_array_customer['customers_fax'])? $pwa_array_customer['customers_fax']:'';
 }
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.2
// Replaced by header_tags.php
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.2
?>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<?php require('includes/form_check.js.php'); ?>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('create_account', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest'])? 'guest=guest':''), 'SSL'), 'post', 'onSubmit="return check_form(create_account);"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_account.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="smallText"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_ORIGIN_LOGIN, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, tep_get_all_get_params(), 'SSL')); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 if ($messageStack->size('create_account') > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo $messageStack->output('create_account'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_PERSONAL; ?></b></td>
	   <td class="inputRequirement" align="right"><?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INFORMATION; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		<td><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
<?php
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_GENDER; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_radio_field('gender', 'm') . '??' . MALE . '??' . tep_draw_radio_field('gender', 'f') . '??' . FEMALE . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_GENDER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_GENDER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('firstname') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('lastname') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_LAST_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_LAST_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('dob') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_COMPANY; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_COMPANY; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('company') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('street_address') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_SUBURB; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('suburb') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('city') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_CITY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_CITY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>
			<td class="main">
<?php
if ($process == true) {
  if ($entry_state_has_zones == true) {
	$zones_array = array();
	$zones_query = tep_db_query("select zone_name from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "' order by zone_name");
	while ($zones_values = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {
	  $zones_array[] = array('id' => $zones_values['zone_name'], 'text' => $zones_values['zone_name']);
	}
	echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('state', $zones_array);
  } else {
	echo tep_draw_input_field('state');
  }
} else {
  echo tep_draw_input_field('state');
}

if (tep_not_null(ENTRY_STATE_TEXT)) echo '?<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STATE_TEXT;
?>
			</td>
		  </tr>
<tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('postcode') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_get_country_list('country') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_CONTACT; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('telephone') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('fax') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_OPTIONS; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('newsletter', '1') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_PASSWORD; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_PASSWORD_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('confirmation') . '?' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I have added code so the line numbers don't match. If someone could tell me where to post the code, that would be great. Thanks!

If your file is modified you cant go by line numbers... you just have to pay attention to the code while keeping tabs on where approximately it is/should be, based on previous mods... a pain. you can also try looking back to the default file to get a clearer picture of placement, then go at it... hope that helps.

-Dave