• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account Updated & Admin Functionality

I have placed the \ on th n's numerous times, saved the file. Go to my admin, get an error and when I go back to the file the \ is no longer there.

I did copy the block of code and the error on line 71 went away but noe this error has appeared -

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /hsphere/local/home/little73/jbtillieoriginals.com/admin/orders.php on line 379

Line 379 is reffering to an icon.gif

Are you editing your files via your admin backend?

I don't have
define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT', 'order_info.php');

in my filenames.php file. is this left over from the previous version?

Yes- that was obsoleted by version 0.90

Hi everyone!

I have a very modified osCommerce shop, and i got a lot of problems with this contribution. Here is the main error which i cant figure out:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/mektig/public_html/shop/includes/header.php:168) in /home/mektig/public_html/shop/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

I use to compare old files with new ones to make things right, but the Order_info.php is totally new, so I can't compare with anything there. I got the same problem when i justuploaded the login.php file, but i fixed that problem. Can someone please have a look at this problem? just let me know if you need any source codes or anything...

the shop is found at www.mektig.no/shop

Best regards,

Christian

Have you made sure you don't have any trailing whitespace characters after the final "?>" of the files in question? The best I can recommend is to verify that and to double check all the modifications that you made to those files. If the problem persists, try an unmodified pre-PWA file and see if you get any errors with that.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hi Everybody,

First off, I'd like to say that your support is truly appreciated!

I have two questions regarding the PWA contribbution:

1) Is it possible to retain customer info that has been created in the customers table by customers purchasing without creating accounts? I've noticed that after the PWA customer completed the purchase, their PWA account info in the customers tables disappears. Is this assumption correct? And if so, how can I disable this feature so that I retain the customer info in the customers table.

2) How can I give my PWA customers the option to subscribe to my newsletters?

Thanks,

V

Are you editing your files via your admin backend?

Yes- that was obsoleted by version 0.90

Have you made sure you don't have any trailing whitespace characters after the final "?>" of the files in question? The best I can recommend is to verify that and to double check all the modifications that you made to those files. If the problem persists, try an unmodified pre-PWA file and see if you get any errors with that.

Yes I have been doing all of my editing thru my admin backend. I first backup my DB though.

I had the code looked at by one of our programmers at work and he said he found a typo, and I will get with him as soon as I can and get him to let me know where he found it as that was way far away from where I was working.

But my current problem is that when I went to test the PWA, I went to checkout and received a 404 page not found error.

Any suggestions?

Yes I have been doing all of my editing thru my admin backend. I first backup my DB though.

I had the code looked at by one of our programmers at work and he said he found a typo, and I will get with him as soon as I can and get him to let me know where he found it as that was way far away from where I was working.

But my current problem is that when I went to test the PWA, I went to checkout and received a 404 page not found error.

Any suggestions?

The file manager isn't a good choice for making changes to your site- there is a security update available for it that addresses some (all?) of the issues that it has.

404 page not found error = page you're looking for doesn't exist.

Edited by djmonkey1

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

The file manager isn't a good choice for making changes to your site- there is a security update available for it that addresses some (all?) of the issues that it has.

404 page not found error = page you're looking for doesn't exist.

Thanks djmonkey1, I really appereciate all of your help and I will check out the security update.

I only get the 404 error when attempting to checkout without creating an account, if I create an account all works fine.

Thanks djmonkey1, I really appereciate all of your help and I will check out the security update.

I only get the 404 error when attempting to checkout without creating an account, if I create an account all works fine.

That means the file order_info.php does not exist, or the link that should point to it is pointing to a file that doesn't exist.

Stew

When you have a spare minute could you please help me figure this out..

I've lost my logout link for regular customers that create an account and understand it won't show one for PWA customers but figured I should still have it some where to expire the session.

I posted earlier this AM in general support thinking it was not directed with or in PWA. But that was the reply I got that the problem laid in the WPP and PWA section of my header.

Any help or suggestions would be so much appreciated -- Mindy

My header.php file --

<?php
/*
$Id: header.php,v 1.42 2003/06/10 18:20:38 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

// STS: ADD
$sts_block_name = 'applicationtop2header';
require(STS_RESTART_CAPTURE);
// STS: EOADD
// check if the 'install' directory exists, and warn of its existence
if (WARN_INSTALL_EXISTENCE == 'true') {
if (file_exists(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/install')) {
$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_INSTALL_DIRECTORY_EXISTS, 'warning');
}
}

// check if the configure.php file is writeable
if (WARN_CONFIG_WRITEABLE == 'true') {
if ( (file_exists(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php')) && (is_writeable(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php')) ) {
$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_CONFIG_FILE_WRITEABLE, 'warning');
}
}

// check if the session folder is writeable
if (WARN_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE == 'true') {
if (STORE_SESSIONS == '') {
if (!is_dir(tep_session_save_path())) {
$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT, 'warning');
} elseif (!is_writeable(tep_session_save_path())) {
$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'warning');
}
}
}

// check session.auto_start is disabled
if ( (function_exists('ini_get')) && (WARN_SESSION_AUTO_START == 'true') ) {
if (ini_get('session.auto_start') == '1') {
$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_AUTO_START, 'warning');
}
}

if ( (WARN_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NOT_READABLE == 'true') && (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') ) {
if (!is_dir(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD)) {
$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT, 'warning');
}
}

if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {
echo $messageStack->output('header');
}
?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr class="header">
<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo.jpg', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>
<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>
</tr>
</table>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">
<tr class="headerNavigation">
<td class="headerNavigation">  <?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' ? '); ?></td>
<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  <?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>
<? //---PayPal WPP Modification START ---// ?>
<?php 
if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$show_user_options = true;
if (tep_paypal_wpp_enabled() && tep_session_is_registered('paypal_ec_temp')) {
//If this is a temp account that'll be deleted, don't show account information
if ($paypal_ec_temp) {
$show_user_options = false;
}
}
} else {
} 
?> 
<? //---PayPal WPP with PWA Modification START ---// ?>
<?php 
if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && (!tep_session_is_registered('noaccount'))) {
if ($paypal_ec_temp) {
}
}
} else {
} 
?> 
<td align="right" class="headerNavigation">
<?php if ($show_user_options) { ?>
<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation">
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  
<?php } ?>
<?php if (!tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) // DDB - PWA - 040622 - no display of account for PWA customers
{ ?>
<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>
|  <?php } ?> 
<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation">
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  
<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation">
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>
<? //---PayPal WPP with PWA Modification END ---// ?>

<? //---PayPal WPP Modification END ---// ?>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])) {
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr class="headerError">
<td class="headerError"><?php echo htmlspecialchars(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])); ?></td>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message'])) {
?>
<tr class="headerInfo">
<td class="headerInfo"><?php echo htmlspecialchars($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']); ?></td>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}

$sts_block_name = 'header';
?>

The site is live but still not in use yet. www.BandInMyHand.com/store

Info given from the earlier post. Pointing out trouble in PWA section for the logout link not appearing.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=184826&hl=

Stew

When you have a spare minute could you please help me figure this out..

I haven't looked through your entire header.php, but at first glance it's a mess. Did you do this:

Step 2:

In catalog/includes/header.php both PWA and WPP require that you modify the following line of code:

<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  <?php } ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>

In order to have the two contributions work together in peace, harmony, and universal brotherhood, change the code above to this:

(this code is dirty but, as far as I can tell, it works)

<?php 
if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && (!tep_session_is_registered('noaccount'))) {
	if ($paypal_ec_temp) {
	}
  }
} else {
}  
 ?>  
  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation">
  <?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  
  <?php } ?>
 <?php if (!tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) // DDB - PWA - 040622 - no display of account for PWA customers
	{ ?>
	   <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>
	 |  <?php } ?> 
  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerNavigation">
  <?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  
 <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation">
  <?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>

Maybe I should have specified, but that code is instead of, not in addition to, the changes prescribed by the two different contributions.

This is my header.php:

<?php
/*

*/

}
  }

if ( (file_exists(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php')) && (is_writeable(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php')) ) {
 }
  }

$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT, 'warning');
	 $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'warning');
   }
 }
  }

}
  }

if ( (WARN_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NOT_READABLE == 'true') && (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') ) {
   $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT, 'warning');
 }
  }

}
?>
  <tr class="header">
 <td align="left"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'achatztop1.gif', 'Achatz Handmade Pies') . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>
</table>
<?php 
   if ($paypal_ec_temp) {
   }
 }
  } else {
  }  
?>  
 <?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |  
 <?php } ?>
   { ?>
    |  <?php } ?> 
 <?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  |  
 <?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>   </td>

</tr>
</table>
<?php
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])) {
?>
  <tr class="headerError">
 <td class="headerError"><?php echo htmlspecialchars(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table>
<?php
  }

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message'])) {
?>
  <tr class="headerInfo">
 <td class="headerInfo"><?php echo htmlspecialchars($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table>

<?php
  }
?>

I haven't, as far as I know, had any problems with it.

This is my header.php:

I haven't, as far as I know, had any problems with it.

Stew

Thanks so much for all the help.

What I've done so far --

Compared your header.php to mine using WinMerge will post my file below. There are only a few instances of both our files where they are not the exact same. Will note next to them the differences.

Uploaded my header.php after making sure our files were the same except for noted places as stated above.

Then I opened and read both sets of instruction files along with the notes you have given me over the last two weeks for WPP and PWA. Read and followed them as is I were installing it all over again. Everything changes to code and things to include are there as instructed in the instructions.

Logged into www.bandinmyhand.com/store as customer for testing purposes [email protected] password tester. Am greeted with the standard welcome and can access "My Account" in the top right but still see no logout link any where. Closed out of my browser cleaned all temp files, cookies, etc restarted and repeated. Same thing no logout link.

I'm using a template from 7dana.com

This is where our differences come in between your header.php and mine.

The only thing different is noted below.

Thanks again for your time and really appreciate the assistance you have offered. If I could only get this fixed then I can finally start adding products and finish it up. So far all my time spent on this project has been reading the forums and adding contributions getting my site set up.

Thanks -- Mindy

My header.php file

<?php
/*

*/

Difference #1 -->>>// STS: ADD
Difference -->>>$sts_block_name = 'applicationtop2header';
Difference -->>>require(STS_RESTART_CAPTURE);
Difference -->>>// STS: EOADD

}
}

}
}

}
}
}

}
}

}
}

}
?>

<tr class="header">

Difference #2 -->>><td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo.jpg', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>
</table>

<?php 
if ($paypal_ec_temp) {
}
}
} else {
} 
?> 
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a> ?|? 
<?php } ?>
{ ?>
?|? <?php } ?> 
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a> ?|? 
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a> ??</td>

</tr>
</table>
<?php
?>
<tr class="headerError">
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}

?>
<tr class="headerInfo">
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}

Difference #3 -->>>// STS: ADD
Difference -->>>$sts_block_name = 'header';
Difference -->>>require(STS_RESTART_CAPTURE);
Difference -->>>// STS: EOADD
?>

Difference #1

Difference #2

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo.jpg', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

Difference #3

Few more changes..

Complete header.php being used now. Still only the same three differences between our files as noted in the above post.

-- Mindy

<?php
/*

*/

}
}

}
}

}
}
}

}
}

}
}

}
?>

<tr class="header">

</tr>
</table>

<?php 
if ($paypal_ec_temp) {
}
}
} else {
} 
?> 
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a> ?|? 
<?php } ?>
{ ?>
?|? <?php } ?> 
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a> ?|? 
<?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a> ??</td>

</tr>
</table>
<?php
?>
<tr class="headerError">
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}

?>
<tr class="headerInfo">
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}

?>

Few more changes..

Complete header.php being used now. Still only the same three differences between our files as noted in the above post.

-- Mindy

I don't know what to tell you. For grins, backup your existing header.php file and upload a copy of my header.php file in it's place, and see how it behaves then. I'm not sure how the layout will look (pretty funky, I imagine), but the info should all be there.

Edited by djmonkey1

Hi

Does any body reconise this problem:

With Purchase Without Account v1.0.1 installed, when ever I press the 'Checkout' button I end up on the Account Registration page asking for all my details and a password and until I fill in everthing (including a password) I can't get any further??? If I go to the login page directly, by the link at the top of that page, the alternative box with text for the PWA is shown as expected but choosing the 'Checkout' button there in the box also just sends me again back to the Account Reg. page.

Has anybody any ideas or helpful solutions.

Thanks in Advance.

David C

Hi

I just installed the PWA. but i ran the SQL query and it gave me an error

"Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE customers ADD purchased_without_account TINYINT( 1 ) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER customers_id

MySQL said:

#1146 - Table 'sitename.customers' doesn't exist "

please tell me what this means and how i can solve the issue.

currently, my store does not reflect any changes even though i've changed all the necessary files.

thanks

Stew,

I cleaned up login.php. I was able to remove about 1/3 of the code to make it simpler. I separated the three boxes (Checkout, New Customer and Login) so they are not all connected together. I reordered the boxes so that Login is first, New Customer is second and PWA Checkout is last since eveyone wants customers to create an account if possible. Lastly, I was able to integrate the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons (CCVG v5.13) into my site that has PWA installed. I put in a code snippet that prevents a PWA purchase when a Gift Voucher is in the cart since CCVG requires an account to function. I bolded this code so that it could easily be removed below. I thought that if you like most of these changes, you could incorporate them in your next version if you wish.

Here is the entire /catalog/login.php. Hope this helps in some way for others:

<?php

/*

$Id: login.php,v 1.80 2003/06/05 23:28:24 hpdl Exp $

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled (or the session has not started)

if ($session_started == false) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

$error = false;

// >>> BEGIN - PWA v0.90 Contribution

if($HTTP_GET_VARS['login'] == 'fail') {

$fail_reason = (!empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['reason'])) ? urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['reason']): TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR;

$messageStack->add('login', $fail_reason);

}

// <<< END - PWA v0.90 Contribution

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {

$email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);

$password = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']);

// Check if email exists

$check_customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($check_customer_query)) {

$error = true;

} else {

$check_customer = tep_db_fetch_array($check_customer_query);

// Check that password is good

if (!tep_validate_password($password, $check_customer['customers_password'])) {

$error = true;

} else {

if (SESSION_RECREATE == 'True') {

tep_session_recreate();

}

$check_country_query = tep_db_query("select entry_country_id, entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_id'] . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_default_address_id'] . "'");

$check_country = tep_db_fetch_array($check_country_query);

$customer_id = $check_customer['customers_id'];

$customer_default_address_id = $check_customer['customers_default_address_id'];

$customer_first_name = $check_customer['customers_firstname'];

$customer_country_id = $check_country['entry_country_id'];

$customer_zone_id = $check_country['entry_zone_id'];

tep_session_register('customer_id');

tep_session_register('customer_default_address_id');

tep_session_register('customer_first_name');

tep_session_register('customer_country_id');

tep_session_register('customer_zone_id');

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " set customers_info_date_of_last_logon = now(), customers_info_number_of_logons = customers_info_number_of_logons+1 where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

// restore cart contents

$cart->restore_contents();

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {

$origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())), $navigation->snapshot['mode']);

$navigation->clear_snapshot();

tep_redirect($origin_href);

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

}

}

}

}

if ($error == true) {

$messageStack->add('login', TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR);

}

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function session_win() {

window.open("<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_INFO_SHOPPING_CART); ?>","info_shopping_cart","height=460,width=430,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,scrollbars=yes").focus();

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top" bgcolor="#DEB887" background="images/background.gif"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top" bgcolor="#DEB887" background="images/background.gif"><?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_login.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($messageStack->size('login') > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php echo $messageStack->output('login'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {

?>

<!--

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART; ?></td>

</tr>

-->

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<!-- >>> BEGIN - PWA v0.90 Contribution -->

<!-- Returning Customer -->

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="infoBox">

<tr class="checkoutMethod-even">

<td valign="top"><table width="100%">

<tr>

<td class="infoboxHeading"><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></td>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_login.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

</tr>

<!-- END Returning Customer -->

<!-- BEGIN - New Customer -->

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="infoBox">

<tr class="checkoutMethod-odd">

<td valign="top"><table>

<tr>

<td class="infoboxHeading"><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER . '<br><br>' . TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_create_account.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CREATE_ACCOUNT) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

</tr>

<!-- END - New Customer-->

<!-- BEGIN - PWA ON: Proceed Directly to Checkout -->

<?php

if (PWA_ON == 'true') {

// BEGIN >>> Contribution CCVG v5.13 - Custom Modification for PWA Contribution

$gv_incart = "false";

$products = $cart->get_products();

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($products); $i++) {

$t_prid = tep_get_prid($products[$i]['id']);

$gv_query = tep_db_query("select products_model from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $t_prid . "'");

$gv_result = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);

if (ereg('^GIFT', addslashes($gv_result['products_model']))) {

$gv_incart = "true";

}

}

if (($gv_incart == "false") && ($cart->count_contents() > 0) && (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['my_account_f']) || $HTTP_GET_VARS['my_account_f'] !=1)) { // only display of box if something in cart

// END <<< Contribution CCVG v5.13 - Custom Modification for PWA Contribution

?>

<tr>

<tr class="checkoutMethod-even">

<td valign="top"><table>

<tr>

<td class="infoboxHeading"><?php echo HEADING_CHECKOUT; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="100%" class="main" colspan="3"><?php echo TEXT_CHECKOUT . '<br><br>' . TEXT_CHECKOUT_INTRODUCTION; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="100%" class="main" colspan="3"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDER_INFO, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_checkout.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</table></td>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php } ?>

<?php } ?>

<!-- END - PWA ON: Proceed Directly to Checkout -->

<!-- <<< END - PWA v0.90 Contribution -->

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top" bgcolor="#DEB887" background="images/background.gif"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

==============================================

Joe

Stew,

I cleaned up login.php. I was able to remove about 1/3 of the code to make it simpler. I separated the three boxes (Checkout, New Customer and Login) so they are not all connected together. I reordered the boxes so that Login is first, New Customer is second and PWA Checkout is last since eveyone wants customers to create an account if possible. Lastly, I was able to integrate the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons (CCVG v5.13) into my site that has PWA installed. I put in a code snippet that prevents a PWA purchase when a Gift Voucher is in the cart since CCVG requires an account to function. I bolded this code so that it could easily be removed below. I thought that if you like most of these changes, you could incorporate them in your next version if you wish.

Here is the entire /catalog/login.php. Hope this helps in some way for others:

-- edited for lenght

Thanks Joe. I had thought about doing this but...

After a little tweeking of your custom css, works like a charm. Thanks Joe.

Hi Everybody,

First off, I'd like to say that your support is truly appreciated!

I have two questions regarding the PWA contribbution:

1) Is it possible to retain customer info that has been created in the customers table by customers purchasing without creating accounts? I've noticed that after the PWA customer completed the purchase, their PWA account info in the customers tables disappears. Is this assumption correct? And if so, how can I disable this feature so that I retain the customer info in the customers table.

2) How can I give my PWA customers the option to subscribe to my newsletters?

Thanks,

V

I have exactly the same requirement. Is there anyone who can answer the questions here.

Hello.

This is a great contribution, just what I needed.

My oscommerce must be designed so my customers never can register as an account. Therefore how do I skip the step where the customer choose between PWA, register account, sign in and instead directly goes to page where the customer types in personal information as an PWA ?

I know there is a "PWA straight to checkout" from 25 march 2005 but according to some posts it is a hack. Is there another solution?

I use PURCHASE WITHOUT ACCOUNT v0.910

Thank you

Hello.

This is a great contribution, just what I needed.

My oscommerce must be designed so my customers never can register as an account. Therefore how do I skip the step where the customer choose between PWA, register account, sign in and instead directly goes to page where the customer types in personal information as an PWA ?

I know there is a "PWA straight to checkout" from 25 march 2005 but according to some posts it is a hack. Is there another solution?

I use PURCHASE WITHOUT ACCOUNT v0.910

Thank you

Just because I called it a hack doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Will this new contribution work for me? I contacted Ingo and he suggested that the contribution doesn't work with my version of OsCommerce.

What do you think?

I will take a look at the most recent version of the contribution to compare the difference.

Thanks

Hello.

This mod work very very well.

But when I click on the edit button because I try to turn off the PWA module in admin-configuration-accounts I find this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /catalog/admin/configuration.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 1

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

gersio

Hello.

This mod work very very well.

But when I click on the edit button because I try to turn off the PWA module in admin-configuration-accounts I find this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /catalog/admin/configuration.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 1

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

A parse error typically means you left out or have too many curly braces } { when editing your code.

A parse error typically means you left out or have too many curly braces } { when editing your code.

Thank you very much, primadude.

Yet the error was in Sql: missing "configuration_value: true".

Bye

gersio