• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account Updated & Admin Functionality

Hello, I have gone through all the coding for all the files that were changed in the installation and everything seems correct, but I am still getting the errors. I have checked myphpadmin and the purchased_without_account are in both the customers and orders fields. I am not sure what I should do now.

What file editor are you using?

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

I use notepad to change anything and then upload again using filezilla.

As Amanda mentioned earlier, this type of error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/wrxmatt0/austsales.com/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:345) in /hsphere/local/home/wrxmatt0/austsales.com/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

indicates that you have trailing white space characters after the final "?>" in your files. This can be caused by human error or by a file editor that likes to do things it's own way.

Make sure that you don't have any trailing whitespace characters in the files mentioned above.

If the problem persists try using a different file editor.

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

I did check that in the beginning but I will go back and do it again just in case I missed it. Thanks for your help.

I checked them and the general.php had a space still. I deleted it and now I only get the same error I was getting before when I go directly to checkout.

Or, is anyone willing to help monkey the code from (How_Did_You_Hear_1.4) create_account.php into *catalog/includes/modules/Order_Info_Check.php so it will work with PWA?

*Not sure if the code changes would go here or in catalog/Order_Info.php

I'll post the code here if any guru's have an inkling to help...

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur.

I did check that in the beginning but I will go back and do it again just in case I missed it. Thanks for your help.

I checked them and the general.php had a space still. I deleted it and now I only get the same error I was getting before when I go directly to checkout.

Upload an unmodified general.php and see what happens then.

Or, is anyone willing to help monkey the code from (How_Did_You_Hear_1.4) create_account.php into *catalog/includes/modules/Order_Info_Check.php so it will work with PWA?

*Not sure if the code changes would go here or in catalog/Order_Info.php

I'll post the code here if any guru's have an inkling to help...

I'm using the new version of PWA that only uses order_info.php, and I'm not familiar with which bits are contained where in previous versions. However, order_info.php is a modified create_account.php, so you *should* be able to perform the changes recommended for create_account.php on this file without a whole lot of trouble.

The location of the code to be modified will be different, but I imagine that it's all there somewhere.

Thanks Djmonkey,

Are there instructions somewhere for updating PWA v0.82 to your latest version? I'd rather use one page than two if I can. I'm guessing it isn't as simple as replacing Order_Info.php with order_info.php-is it?

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur.

I get the same error message with the original OSCommerce file I downloaded.

Maybe there is someone else with new ideas that can help you, but at this point I would advise you to back out and start over. Good luck.

Thanks Djmonkey,

Are there instructions somewhere for updating PWA v0.82 to your latest version? I'd rather use one page than two if I can. I'm guessing it isn't as simple as replacing Order_Info.php with order_info.php-is it?

Well, actually, it kinda is.

For order_info.php, you can upload that to your webserver and begin using it right away, but you would also have to change the references to "Order_Info.php" in includes/filenames.php (there are two I believe) to "order_info.php". Also you would have to add this:

// Begin PWA 
  define('PWA_HEADING_TITLE', 'My Billing Information');
  define('PWA_FAIL_ACCOUNT_EXISTS', 'An account already exists for the email address {EMAIL_ADDRESS}.  You must login here with the password for that account before proceeding to checkout.');
// end PWA

to includes/languages/english/create_account.php, which I don't believe was modified prior to v0.90.

There is also a new login.php file that doesn't use the includes. If you want to go with that you can just modify or overwrite, as applicable, your existing login.php or keep it the way it is now, with three different files.

Thanks for the reply, I have already started doing just that. Is one of the other versions better? Would I have better luck?
The newest version, by IngoPhisto, looks to have the least number of mods, although I've never used it. I'd like to hear from someone who has as I'm interested to hear how it works. Apparently there are no new files to upload and the changes to existing files are not extensive.

PWA 0.90 installed fine execpt when I went into my admin page to check orders I received this message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CASE in /hsphere/local/home/little73/jbtillieoriginals.com/admin/orders.php on line 71

and here is the code from line 71:

else { $email = STORE_NAME . "n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "n" .

I obviously am a rank beginner, and have not a clue as to the problem.

PWA 0.90 installed fine execpt when I went into my admin page to check orders I received this message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CASE in /hsphere/local/home/little73/jbtillieoriginals.com/admin/orders.php on line 71

and here is the code from line 71:

I obviously am a rank beginner, and have not a clue as to the problem.

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger- your admin area is unprotected. You should change the name of your admin folder immediately and install some sort of password protection on that folder.

For the problem with orders.php, verify the changes made to that file. Likely something is missing or was duplicated.

Thanks, I will secure the folder.

I tried to add my store name as in the line below and received an unexpected txet string error in line 52.

else { $email = STORE_NAME . "jbtillieoriginals.com" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "n" .

Like I said I am a rank beginner and have just started learning something about html.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

A correction to my last post ----

I tried to add my store name as in the line below and received an unexpected txet string error in line 72.

Like I said I am a rank beginner and have just started learning something about html.

I tried to add my store name as in the line below and received an unexpected txet string error in line 52.

A correction to my last post ----

I tried to add my store name as in the line below and received an unexpected txet string error in line 72.

Your store name is defined in your admin backend, and the use of STORE_NAME automatically uses that information.

To change it the way you are trying I believe it would be

else {   $email = 'jbtillieoriginals.com' . "n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "n" .

I originally received the error, with the original line

I tried inserting my store name trying to see if it would work, which it did not.

Just what is an unexpected T_CASE anyway?

I originally received the error, with the original line

I tried inserting my store name trying to see if it would work, which it did not.

Just what is an unexpected T_CASE anyway?

There's a lot more that should be on that line, and the n's should look like this: "\n". The front slash is tres importante.

The whole section is this:

// start pwa changes  
		 $pwa_check_query= tep_db_query("select purchased_without_account from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($oID) . "'");$pwa_check= tep_db_fetch_array($pwa_check_query); 
		 if ($pwa_check['purchased_without_account'] != '1')
			 {
			 $email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);
			  } 
		 else 
			 {   
			 $email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); 
			 }
			 tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';		 }
		//end PWA changes

I don't know what the official definition of unexpected T_CASE is, although I do know that it means something is wrong.

Hi everyone!

I have a very modified osCommerce shop, and i got a lot of problems with this contribution. Here is the main error which i cant figure out:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/mektig/public_html/shop/includes/header.php:168) in /home/mektig/public_html/shop/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

I use to compare old files with new ones to make things right, but the Order_info.php is totally new, so I can't compare with anything there. I got the same problem when i justuploaded the login.php file, but i fixed that problem. Can someone please have a look at this problem? just let me know if you need any source codes or anything...

the shop is found at www.mektig.no/shop

Best regards,

Christian

Hi,

I upgraded from 0.82 to 0.91 and everything looks like it went ok. I deleted the files that according to the update could be deleted and uploaded the new order order-info, however when I try to checkout I get a error stating that order-Info.php doesn't exsist. I double checked but I'm not able to find where the error comes from, can somebody point me in the right direction.

Denice

I have placed the \ on th n's numerous times, saved the file. Go to my admin, get an error and when I go back to the file the \ is no longer there.

I did copy the block of code and the error on line 71 went away but noe this error has appeared -

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /hsphere/local/home/little73/jbtillieoriginals.com/admin/orders.php on line 379

Line 379 is reffering to an icon.gif

Hi,

I upgraded from 0.82 to 0.91 and everything looks like it went ok. I deleted the files that according to the update could be deleted and uploaded the new order order-info, however when I try to checkout I get a error stating that order-Info.php doesn't exsist. I double checked but I'm not able to find where the error comes from, can somebody point me in the right direction.

Denice

Look in filenames.php and see if order-Info.php is defined. you need to change it to order-info.php.

Look in filenames.php and see if order-Info.php is defined. you need to change it to order-info.php.

Hi,

I checked it and this is what I have in includes/filenames.php

// PWA

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT', 'order_info.php');

define('FILENAME_ORDER_INFO', 'order_info.php');

is there a other place I overlooked?

Denice

Hi,

I checked it and this is what I have in includes/filenames.php

is there a other place I overlooked?

Denice

I don't have

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT', 'order_info.php');

in my filenames.php file. is this left over from the previous version?