• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account Updated & Admin Functionality

@tigerlady1 : I also got the same error with the sql statement you've mentionned. There is a blank missing between TABLE_CUSTOMERS and "where". This is the line to put in create_account.php

$get_customer_info = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_email_address, purchased_without_account from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

Hope this helps, :D

Didier.

I installed PWA7.1 on OSC2.2. Did everything according to instruction but I don't see the 3rd option at checkout. (Feature is turned on at "admin". Also when clicked "Continue" for New Customer I got this error message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /.../catalog/create_account.php on line 556

PS -> Line 556: <?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Can anyone give some light on this?

Addition to the above post: The following is the end of my create_account php file:

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

this ends at line 542! What am I missing?

d5

Hi all

Has anyone tried installing the "How did you hear about us" contribution on top of PWA?

It should be pretty simple to copy the same changes that were made to the create_account.php file into the Order_Info pages, but in fact PWA is structured very differently from the normal create account.

I'll probably get it going with a load of messing but if anyone has it done already it will save me some time.

Thanks

Tim

Just realised it's not worth installing these 2 together. When you delete a customer (e.g. a PWA customer) the "how did you hear about us" information is also deleted.

Will need a major rewrite of the "how did you hear about us" mod.

Tim

I have published v0.80 of the PWA contribution. No new fonctionnalities but only some bug fixing to all files.

Here is my changelog :

~~History v0.80 (by Didier Debbaut)

- added file /catalog/includes/header.php

-> "my account" and "logoff" will not be shown for a PWA customer

- added file /catalog/create_account.php

-> store name is now initialized with country of shop

-> "continu" button is shown on the right at bottom of page

- added file /catalog/includes/languages/english.php

- added file /catalog/includes/languages/english/login.php

- added file /catalog/admin/orders.php

- cleanup of Install_Instructions.txt file

- Order_Info_Check.php

-> must only be under "modules". File under "/catalog" deleted from package.

- checkout_success.php

-> no need of NAVBAR_TITLE_2

- login.php

-> no need of the second include of FILENAME_LOGIN

- Order_Info.php

-> localisation of NAV_ORDER_INFO

-> main table is displayed the same way as in "create_account.php"

- Order_Info_Process.php

-> 2 defines are moved to english.php

-> no need of NAVBAR_TITLE_2

-> add of right navigation

>- correction of missing "table" tag

- login_pwa.php

-> wrong text labels for returning client box and new client box

- Order_Info_Check.php

-> drop of all newsletter related code

;)

Didier.

I want to see if this contribution functions like the account system on www.00inkjets.com its a PWA like system..it appears to always be PWA BUT allows for login to account it creates when you order the first time.

Will PWA create an account after the order is placed?

Also, if you REORDER without forcing the account, will PWA recognize the email as an already entered account and thus doesn't create a duplicate account

With the inkjets site, the customer is emailed the new account info to follow up on their order. But never FORCED to go back into existing account. This seems to be a big issue with folks I've surveyed....they even say they don' tlike giants like Amazon and Apple for forcing an account.

PWA does not create an account but only an entry in the "order" table. No entry is created in the "customer" table as the PWA customer can not specify his password.

So when the customer comes back, as he has no account, he must login again. I use a rebate of 10% when clients open a customer account. This should incite them to create an account.

Also, PWA contribution does not email the client as it makes no sense : he has no access to the order history, newsletter subscription, etc. You could sent a small email saying "hello" but as the client does not want an account, I guess he also do not want commercial emails.

Didier.

What I'm suggesting is that PWA consider having the ability to behave like the site I referenced. The approach is to get the customer to order in the first place, and if they feel forced into creating an account just to order they stop. However if we let them go through and place the order and THEN create the account (with newsletter off etc) and email them the account info to TRACK THE ORDER if they want, that seems like a good thing.

Now if they chose to REORDER, they again can go through without logging in (PWA) but the catalog detects they are that account and at least puts the order back under the same account and not creating a duplicate account. If they ever contact support staff, then there is a way of evaluating the account and orders and status.

I liked the process that the ink website used, PWA is very close to it so I was wondering if you'd consider in your next revision adopting a similar process?

Places like Amazon and Apple FORCE you back into the account, people don't like that even though it makes total sense.

I think you have a point there. I installed this contibution as a lot of people just want to put products in their cart, go through shipping, etc but NOT ordering for the moment. I think we could create an account for them and send them an email with their new password needed for login.

For the reorder issue, I also noticed that if the same client wants to order something else, he has to fill in the order information again. Not so nice, but hey, he choose not to create a client account..hehe..

Now I'm not the author of this contribution. I have only a very small shop with few clients (for the moment) and the current behaviour is alright for me. But in case of a shop with repeating customers, a new improved version of this contribution could be helpful.

Someone interested in developing this ?

Didier.

I am new to install this contribution, so please bear with me, so sorry :unsure:

I just started to install this contribution, but now i have run into this probelm, as i don't know how to modify it in order to work well with paypal ipn contribution

Part of code from Paypal ipn

//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $notify_string));

?  } else if ((isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'success')) {

? ?  $cart->reset(true);

? ?  // unregister session variables used during checkout

? ?  tep_session_unregister('sendto');

? ?  tep_session_unregister('billto');

? ?  tep_session_unregister('shipping');

? ?  tep_session_unregister('payment');

? ?  tep_session_unregister('comments');

? ?  tep_session_unregister('paypal_order_id');

?  }

//end PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

part of code from this contribution on checkout_success.php

// Added a check for a Guest checkout and cleared the session - 030411

if (tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) {

tep_session_destroy();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL'));

}

else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $notify_string, 'SSL'));

}

? }

I am trying it myself now...

Yikes!!! Please help!! :(

Edited by markchiu

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

really really really weird....I got this problem

Parse error: parse error in /home/yadyshop/public_html/login.php on line 275

but i can't find where is the language problem :lol:

Please help...here is my login.php

<?php

/*

$Id: login.php,v 1.80 2003/06/05 23:28:24 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled (or the session has not started)

if ($session_started == false) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

$error = false;

// PWA 0.70 Begin:

if($HTTP_GET_VARS['login'] == 'fail') {

$fail_reason = (!empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['reason'])) ? urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['reason']): TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR;

$messageStack->add('login', $fail_reason);

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {

$email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);

$password = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']);

// Check if email exists

$check_customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($check_customer_query)) {

$error = true;

} else {

$check_customer = tep_db_fetch_array($check_customer_query);

// Check that password is good

if (!tep_validate_password($password, $check_customer['customers_password'])) {

$error = true;

} else {

if (SESSION_RECREATE == 'True') {

tep_session_recreate();

}

$check_country_query = tep_db_query("select entry_country_id, entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_id'] . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_default_address_id'] . "'");

$check_country = tep_db_fetch_array($check_country_query);

$customer_id = $check_customer['customers_id'];

$customer_default_address_id = $check_customer['customers_default_address_id'];

$customer_first_name = $check_customer['customers_firstname'];

$customer_country_id = $check_country['entry_country_id'];

$customer_zone_id = $check_country['entry_zone_id'];

tep_session_register('customer_id');

tep_session_register('customer_default_address_id');

tep_session_register('customer_first_name');

tep_session_register('customer_country_id');

tep_session_register('customer_zone_id');

// HMCS: Begin Autologon **********************************************************

$cookie_url_array = parse_url((ENABLE_SSL == true ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . substr(DIR_WS_CATALOG, 0, -1));

$cookie_path = $cookie_url_array['path'];

if ((ALLOW_AUTOLOGONLOGON == 'false') || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['remember_me'] == '')) {

setcookie("email_address", "", time() - 3600, $cookie_path);  // Delete email_address cookie

setcookie("password", "", time() - 3600, $cookie_path);        // Delete password cookie

}

else {

setcookie('email_address', $email_address, time()+ (365 * 24 * 3600), $cookie_path, '', ((getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ? 1 : 0));

setcookie('password', $check_customer['customers_password'], time()+ (365 * 24 * 3600), $cookie_path, '', ((getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ? 1 : 0));

}

// HMCS: End Autologon **********************************************************

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " set customers_info_date_of_last_logon = now(), customers_info_number_of_logons = customers_info_number_of_logons+1 where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

// restore cart contents

$cart->restore_contents();

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {

$origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())), $navigation->snapshot['mode']);

$navigation->clear_snapshot();

tep_redirect($origin_href);

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

}

}

}

}

if ($error == true) {

$messageStack->add('login', TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR);

}

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function session_win() {

window.open("<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_INFO_SHOPPING_CART); ?>","info_shopping_cart","height=460,width=430,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,scrollbars=yes").focus();

}

//--></script>

<?php // HMCS: Begin Autologon **********************************************************

?>

<script language="javascript"><!--

function win_autologon() {

window.open("<?php echo FILENAME_INFO_AUTOLOGON; ?>","info_autologon","height=460,width=430,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,scrollbars=yes").focus();

}

//--></script>

<?php // HMCS: End Autologon **********************************************************

?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top" bgcolor=""><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_login.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($messageStack->size('login') > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php echo $messageStack->output('login'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><b><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><b><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td width="50%" height="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER . '<br><br>' . TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td width="50%" height="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php // HMCS: Begin Autologon

if(ALLOW_AUTOLOGON != 'false') {

?>

<tr>

<td>

</td>

<td align="left" class="smalltext"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('remember_me','on', (($password == '') ? false : true)) . ' ' . ENTRY_REMEMBER_ME; ?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

if (PWA_ON == 'false') {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . FILENAME_PWA_ACC_LOGIN);

} else {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . FILENAME_PWA_PWA_LOGIN);

}

// HMCS: End of Autologon

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" colspan="2"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_login.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top" bgcolor=""><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Thank you for any kind help :rolleyes:

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

I do really need help this time...

how can i put this code into login_pwa.php....and would like to put it with

returning customer

Here is the code

<?php

// HMCS: Begin Autologon

if(ALLOW_AUTOLOGON != 'false') {

?>

<tr>

<td align="left" class="smalltext"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('remember_me','on', (($password == '') ? false : true)) . ' ' . ENTRY_REMEMBER_ME; ?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php }

// HMCS: End of Autologon

?>

Thank you so much! :rolleyes:

yip..in /catalog/includes/modules/Order_Info_Check.php. I also had to change all the classes to use the new MS2 CSS classes.

It rather simple : compare this file with the /catalog/create_account.php file. There are almost identical. It's a pitty that we now have to maintain 2 files cf. account creation.

Didier.

Spaceboy, If you don't mind can you post your code for the Order_info_check.php here?. Thanks.

Here is my file /catalog/includes/modules/Order_Info_Check.php that should behave exactly the same as create_account.php. Do not use this file *like it is* on your system (it has been a bit customised) but you can use if together with a comparaison tool to see what lines to alter to make look the same as the Create Account page.

It should also be very easy to do a new version of this contribution to add these changes. I won't have time for it :-(

My file :

<?php

/*

$Id: Order_Info_Check.php,v 0.52 2002/09/21 hpdl Exp $

by Cheng

OSCommerce v2.2 CVS (09/17/02)

Modified versions of create_account.php and related

files. Allowing 'purchase without account'.

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_PERSONAL; ?></b></td>

<td align="right" class="inputRequirement"><?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INFORMATION; ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') {

$male = ($account['customers_gender'] == 'm') ? true : false;

$female = ($account['customers_gender'] == 'f') ? true : false;

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_GENDER; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo ($account['customers_gender'] == 'm') ? MALE : FEMALE;

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_gender_error) {

echo tep_draw_radio_field('gender', 'm', $male) . '  ' . MALE . '  ' . tep_draw_radio_field('gender', 'f', $female) . '  ' . FEMALE . ' ' . ENTRY_GENDER_ERROR;

} else {

echo ($gender == 'm') ? MALE : FEMALE;

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('gender');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_radio_field('gender', 'm', $male) . '  ' . MALE . '  ' . tep_draw_radio_field('gender', 'f', $female) . '  ' . FEMALE . ' ' . ENTRY_GENDER_TEXT;

}

?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['customers_firstname'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_firstname_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('firstname') . ' ' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_ERROR;

} else {

echo $firstname . tep_draw_hidden_field('firstname');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('firstname', $account['customers_firstname']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['customers_lastname'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_lastname_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('lastname') . ' ' . ENTRY_LAST_NAME_ERROR;

} else {

echo $lastname . tep_draw_hidden_field('lastname');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('lastname', $account['customers_lastname']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_LAST_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_LAST_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo tep_date_short($account['customers_dob']);

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_date_of_birth_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('dob') . ' ' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_ERROR;

} else {

echo $dob . tep_draw_hidden_field('dob');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('dob', tep_date_short($account['customers_dob'])) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['customers_email_address'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_email_address_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address') . ' ' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR;

} elseif ($entry_email_address_check_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address') . ' ' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR;

} elseif ($entry_email_address_exists) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address') . ' ' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR_EXISTS;

} else {

echo $email_address . tep_draw_hidden_field('email_address');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address', $account['customers_email_address']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_COMPANY; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_COMPANY; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['entry_company'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_company_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('company') . ' ' . ENTRY_COMPANY_ERROR;

} else {

echo $company . tep_draw_hidden_field('company');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('company', $account['entry_company']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['entry_street_address'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_street_address_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('street_address') . ' ' . ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_ERROR;

} else {

echo $street_address . tep_draw_hidden_field('street_address');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('street_address', $account['entry_street_address']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_SUBURB; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['entry_suburb'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_suburb_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('suburb') . ' ' . ENTRY_SUBURB_ERROR;

} else {

echo $suburb . tep_draw_hidden_field('suburb');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('suburb', $account['entry_suburb']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['entry_postcode'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_post_code_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('postcode') . ' ' . ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR;

} else {

echo $postcode . tep_draw_hidden_field('postcode');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('postcode', $account['entry_postcode']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['entry_city'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_city_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('city') . ' ' . ENTRY_CITY_ERROR;

} else {

echo $city . tep_draw_hidden_field('city');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('city', $account['entry_city']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_CITY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_CITY_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

$state = tep_get_zone_name($country, $zone_id, $state);

if ($is_read_only) {

echo tep_get_zone_name($account['entry_country_id'], $account['entry_zone_id'], $account['entry_state']);

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_state_error) {

if ($entry_state_has_zones) {

$zones_array = array();

$zones_query = tep_db_query("select zone_name from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . tep_db_input($country) . "' order by zone_name");

while ($zones_values = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {

$zones_array[] = array('id' => $zones_values['zone_name'], 'text' => $zones_values['zone_name']);

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('state', $zones_array) . ' ' . ENTRY_STATE_ERROR;

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('state') . ' ' . ENTRY_STATE_ERROR;

}

} else {

echo $state . tep_draw_hidden_field('zone_id') . tep_draw_hidden_field('state');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('state', tep_get_zone_name($account['entry_country_id'], $account['entry_zone_id'], $account['entry_state'])) . ' <span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STATE_TEXT;

}

?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo tep_get_country_name($account['entry_country_id']);

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_country_error) {

echo tep_get_country_list('country') . ' ' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_ERROR;

} else {

echo tep_get_country_name($country) . tep_draw_hidden_field('country');

}

} else {

echo tep_get_country_list('country', $account['entry_country_id']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_CONTACT; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['customers_telephone'];

} elseif ($error) {

if ($entry_telephone_error) {

echo tep_draw_input_field('telephone') . ' ' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_ERROR;

} else {

echo $telephone . tep_draw_hidden_field('telephone');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('telephone', $account['customers_telephone']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER; ?></td>

<td class="main">

<?php

if ($is_read_only) {

echo $account['customers_fax'];

} elseif ($processed) {

echo $fax . tep_draw_hidden_field('fax');

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('fax', $account['customers_fax']) . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_FAX_NUMBER_TEXT . '</span>': '');

}

?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

hi,

great contribution, works like a charm!

i would like to remove all login info, anyone has a list of files to alter?

thanks!

@late : what do you mean with "login info" ? For me there is nothing that can be dropped. Can you be a bit more precise please ?

Thanks,

Didier.