• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account Updated & Admin Functionality

I've encountered a problem where a registered customer can see the order of the previous customer that did not create an account in the account_history.php.

<snip>

= s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.public_flag = '1' order by orders_id DESC";

//EOF PWA

Hi Paul,

I have just used PWA autoinstaller 2.14 (30 June version) and the code in account_history.php does not appear to be amended. Have you used this version or an older one and should I now add this code (testing does not seem to reveal the problems you have)?

Mike

Edited by mghay

I think there is a problem for returning customers on the Billing and Shipping Information page.

PWA autoinstaller 2.14 seems to have worked OK, but for a returning customer, the email address box produces an error report (as for a new account) when an existing email address is entered. OK for new account situation but a pwa returning customer still has his previous email address and this should be acceptable on this page.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thks

Mike

Edited by mghay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

Problem in the 'includes/column_right.php' file.

My column_right.php is :

<?php

/*

$Id: column_right.php,v 1.15 2002/03/13 13:52:20 lango Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

$column_query = tep_db_query('select configuration_column as cfgcol, configuration_title as cfgtitle, configuration_value as cfgvalue, configuration_key as cfgkey, box_heading from ' . TABLE_THEME_CONFIGURATION . ' order by location');

while ($column = tep_db_fetch_array($column_query)) {

$column['cfgtitle'] = str_replace(' ', '_', $column['cfgtitle']);

$column['cfgtitle'] = str_replace("'", '', $column['cfgtitle']);

if (($column[cfgvalue] == 'yes') && ($column[cfgcol] == 'right')) {

define($column['cfgkey'], $column['box_heading']);

if (file_exists(DIR_WS_BOXES . $column['cfgtitle'] . '.php')) {

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . $column['cfgtitle'] . '.php');

}

}

}

?>

and I cant replace

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'order_history.php');

becouse I dont have this.

thx,

drumer

I installed this mod and thought everything was working until I clicked on an order in the admin section. I re-checked the installation and ran the sql files.

Here's the error:

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_dummy_account' in 'field list'

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, customers_dummy_account, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '1838'

[TEP STOP]

Is this the issue with the 'join' where you need to put a '(' after "from" and a ')' before "join"?

TIA

Sorry this has been fixed, didn't know how to delete the post

Can someone tell me what is going on here:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= 'email_address_here'' at line 1

select count(*) as total from customerswhere customers_email_address = 'email_address_here'

NOTE: 'email_address_here' was added instead of the customer's email address to prevent any span

Thank in Advance!

Ricardo Dacosta

Edited by ricardodacosta

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have just installed this mod. And i seem to be getting one or two problems, This shop has had a few mods installed, so reverting to a fresh installation is not the case.

This shop also has a template purchased from template monsters, so some of the mods can be quite difficult, my problem as is below:

1) A customer gets to the checkout process page after entering there "Billing & Shipping" information on create_account.php

2) The customer is then redirected to checkout_process.php to which the below errors are shown:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at */shop/includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php:31) in */shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

I have reviewed both called files to not find any errors, also i have reverted back the original checkout_process.php pages and the same error appears, general.php remained untouched.

So this indicates that it was a previous hacked file, or the following:

*/shop/checkout_confirmation.php

*/shop/checkout_process.php

*/shop/checkout_success.php

*/shop/create_account.php

*/shop/login.php

*/shop/logoff.php

*/shop/admin/orders.php

*/shop/admin/includes/classes/order.php

*/shop/includes/application_top.php

*/shop/includes/column_right.php

*/shop/includes/form_check.js.php

*/shop/includes/header.php

*/shop/includes/classes/order.php

*/shop/includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php

*/shop/includes/languages/english/create_account.php

*/shop/includes/languages/english/login.php

This is a live shop - so i am desperate to resolve quickly.

The lines from the called files are below:

#checkout_process.php

<?

// PWA BOF

define('EMAIL_WARNING', 'ATTENTION: This email address was given to us by someone who visited our online store. If this was not done by you please email us at ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . ' Thank you for shopping with us and have a great day.');

// PWA EOF

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT', 'Order Process');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER', 'Order Number:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL', 'Detailed Invoice:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED', 'Date Ordered:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS', 'Products');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBTOTAL', 'Sub-Total:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_TAX', 'Tax: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SHIPPING', 'Shipping: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_TOTAL', 'Total: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS', 'Delivery Address');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS', 'Billing Address');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD', 'Payment Method');

define('EMAIL_SEPARATOR', '------------------------------------------------------');

define('TEXT_EMAIL_VIA', 'via');

?>

#general.php

function tep_redirect($url) {

if ( (strstr($url, "\n") != false) || (strstr($url, "\r") != false) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL', false));

}

if ( (ENABLE_SSL == true) && (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ) { // We are loading an SSL page

if (substr($url, 0, strlen(HTTP_SERVER)) == HTTP_SERVER) { // NONSSL url

$url = HTTPS_SERVER . substr($url, strlen(HTTP_SERVER)); // Change it to SSL

}

}

header('Location: ' . $url);

tep_exit();

}

Any help would be appreciated.

Gareth Rees

Hello... hope someone can help with my problem. I have a storefront with PWA contribution

installed..... decided to install a paid for iphone template hoping it would intergrate the

contributions currently installed on storefront.... the iphone template hasn't picked up the purchase without

account at all. I don't have php experience and really hope someone might be able to guide me in

the right direction as to what I need to change to make PWA work on my mobile store...

The mobile store is a subdirectory of the main store. So it pulls and works from the main storefront.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Newbie Question

installed this addon and followed all the steps to the T... uploaded the files to my site. The PWA Functionality is awesome... but suddenly when i go to my admin panel (admin/login.php)

i get this error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'mysql'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/nicho14/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

I did not have this problem before i installed this addon and i didnt modify the database.php... so am at a loss.

please reply with suggestions or if you need more info from me...

Has anyone been able to get country state selector and PWA to work correctly? The normal create account page works perfectly, it's just that if I want to checkout as a guest, the country state selector mod doesn't work.

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever resolve it?

Thanks!

Carol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I installed this contrib on my store. Everything seems fine until a customer tries to buy a digital/download product. I have a digital store and the problem is that the customer pays for the item succesfully and when he clicks on the file link to download the file, he gets a blank screen. If the customer creates an account he can normally download the file. Im only getting this error when trying to purchase without account.

Please help me, im really stuck here

I installed this contrib on my store. Everything seems fine until a customer tries to buy a digital/download product. I have a digital store and the problem is that the customer pays for the item succesfully and when he clicks on the file link to download the file, he gets a blank screen. If the customer creates an account he can normally download the file. Im only getting this error when trying to purchase without account.

Please help me, im really stuck here

OSC is checking customer_id but with PWA no customer_id is set. (Email address works is an alternative)

Look in download.php after:

// Check that order_id, customer_id and filename match,

Installed PWA 2.1b: When someone would click checkout and slide there mouse over the table image, the alt text of "Account Information" was being shown. Not a big problem, but confusing people into thinking they were creating an account.

instructions for create_account.php

should be updated to read:

***FIND:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_account.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

****Replace with:

// PWA BOF

if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['guest']) && !isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['guest'])){

?>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td><td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_account.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<?php }else{ ?>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_PWA; ?></td><td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_account.gif', HEADING_TITLE_PWA, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<?php }

// PWA EOF

This also allows for a Guest account image to be displayed; just change the second 'table_background_account.gif' to 'table_background_account_PWA.gif' after you upload a new image, named 'table_background_account_PWA.gif'.

Will be back when I get the download without account working (DWA 1.0beta)

Is anyone else experiencing the login/create account going to index.php?

lildog

Hi,

I know this post is from a while ago but I'm having exactly this problem. Existing customers or new customers who create an account are sent back to index.php, even if there's something in the cart. Did something get messed up using the autoinstaller perhaps or am I missing something else?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi,

I know this post is from a while ago but I'm having exactly this problem. Existing customers or new customers who create an account are sent back to index.php, even if there's something in the cart. Did something get messed up using the autoinstaller perhaps or am I missing something else?

Thanks,

Nick

Ok this maybe was even an issue in the stock layout but this post helped me fix my problem:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/349458-when-customer-signs-in-go-to-cart/page__p__1460619__hl__login%20to%20indexphp__fromsearch__1entry1460619

Basically I edited create_account_success and login.php so that when the cart isn't empty, customers go to checkout_shipping instead of index.php.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there.

I installed this mod to my cart and everything seemed to be working ok, other than when a registered customer logs in and uses the 'My Account' link.

For some reason it just goes to the Shopping Cart instead of the account area.

Has anyone else experienced this?

If so, how can I solve it?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Shaw

Linden Design

• 1 month later...

i have SPPC 4.2.2 installed and i was trying to install PWA but there were a couple of files that the code conflicted with the SPPC i was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to do this as im sure it can be done i stopped editing files because my shop is live and i dont want to mess with it until i know it will work without creating any huge problems

• 1 month later...

I was directed to this Add-on, and it looks to be what I need. The problem: The documentation from the download package is in French. Is there any English documentation for v2.1 or do I have to figure out (or guess) the French translation? I've already put in close to 50 hours and I'm still probably close to 250 away from being able to launch the cart, so learning words in a new language really isn't on my to-do list. I'm close to just giving up on osCommerce because whoever said "you don't need to know programming to use it" (which is how I was sold on using it) is the biggest liar to ever exist.

I was directed to this Add-on, and it looks to be what I need. The problem: The documentation from the download package is in French. Is there any English documentation for v2.1 or do I have to figure out (or guess) the French translation? I've already put in close to 50 hours and I'm still probably close to 250 away from being able to launch the cart, so learning words in a new language really isn't on my to-do list. I'm close to just giving up on osCommerce because whoever said "you don't need to know programming to use it" (which is how I was sold on using it) is the biggest liar to ever exist.

Click >>here.

Pick the "AutoInstaller 2.14 for Purchase Without Account v2.1 --- 30 Jun 2009" download.

If that doesn't work (read complaints about autoinstallers) use "Purchase Without Account v2.1 - FullPackage --- 9 Mar 2009" download.

Hi all,

I guess i don't have the time to look through 98 pages of his forum to see if this question has been answered, :blink: but i have loaded up the pwa ver 2.1 as suggested and installed it ok however when the customer just wants to check out my site looks funky check it out here This is a test site that i have set up to test add-ons before adding to my live website. It also helps in developing add-ons :thumbsup: This tip is easy : If your hosting company allows it, set up oscommerce on a subdomain called test or something else. Either that or use a free host for your test site. But anyhow back to my problem, it comes when the customer is required to enter in their info for billing. it works ok, but looks horrible. :'(

Edited by rpetet

Always backup your files! You will be glad you did

My add-ons :

SSPP Seperate Shipping Per Product v2.5| Support
Gift vouchers for SPPC 4.22 v2.1 | Support |
Catalog Infobox v1.0 | Sorry no support for Catalog Infobox |
HTML Mail v2.0 | Support |

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Separate Pricing Per Product Qty |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog

ok so i just loaded up all the default files in the package and now it looks as well as behaves properly :lol: Unfortunately I have several other add ons to deal with on my live site and the install guide is long and tedius. It might be usefull to add a line of text on how to find the line of the code that needs to be replaced. :-"

Always backup your files! You will be glad you did

My add-ons :

SSPP Seperate Shipping Per Product v2.5| Support
Gift vouchers for SPPC 4.22 v2.1 | Support |
Catalog Infobox v1.0 | Sorry no support for Catalog Infobox |
HTML Mail v2.0 | Support |

Upcoming Add ons:

Addon Manager |
Separate Pricing Per Product Qty |
Coupon Populate |
EZ-PDF Catalog