• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Processing - Attributes Cost error

disciple1

At the moment I only have one item that I am using any attributes on. When I click that item in the "attributes cost" I get the following error.

1054 - Unknown column 's.status' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, s.products_attributes_id, s.options_values_price, s.options_values_id, s.attribute_weight, s.attribute_cost, s.status from products p, products_attributes s, products_description pd where p.products_id= '264' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id order by pd.products_name, s.options_values_price limit 0, 20

[TEP STOP]

What is the cause and what should I do?

Thanks

Rick

All that is not eternal is eternally useless.

At the moment I only have one item that I am using any attributes on. When I click that item in the "attributes cost" I get the following error.

1054 - Unknown column 's.status' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, s.products_attributes_id, s.options_values_price, s.options_values_id, s.attribute_weight, s.attribute_cost, s.status from products p, products_attributes s, products_description pd where p.products_id= '264' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id order by pd.products_name, s.options_values_price limit 0, 20

[TEP STOP]

it means that the field status is not present in the table products_attributes

run  

ALTER TABLE products_attributes ADD status  tinyint(1);

What is the cause and what should I do?

Thanks

Rick

Perfect! Thanks.

I noticed some other things going on in another thread. Is this something I should be aware of and also download any fixes?

Here is the thread I am referring to:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php...=39918&start=10

Thanks

Rick

Here is something else I have found in the attributes cost

I have some attributes that cost nothing they are simply the ability to pick a color. I am getting the following message.

Mark-up Percent:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/virtual/site73/fst/var/www/html/joshua/spg_suppliers_attributes_cost.php on line 165

0 %

Profit Margin: $ 0

Gross Margin Percent:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/virtual/site73/fst/var/www/html/joshua/spg_suppliers_attributes_cost.php on line 167

0 %

Thanks for looking.

Rick

Here is something else I have found in the attributes cost

I have some attributes that cost nothing they are simply the ability to pick a color. I am getting the following message.

Mark-up Percent:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/virtual/site73/fst/var/www/html/joshua/spg_suppliers_attributes_cost.php on line 165

0 %  

Profit Margin: $ 0  

Gross Margin Percent:  

Warning: Division by zero in /home/virtual/site73/fst/var/www/html/joshua/spg_suppliers_attributes_cost.php on line 167

0 %  

Thanks for looking.

Rick

we will do a fix for that today. our function does not test if it divides by 0 before starting calculation and an error is hown in that case.