• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

@@Gergely I've tried to test you repo for bs admin but  i'm receiving errors related to action recorder class:

( ! ) Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '256' reached, aborting! in E:\htdocs\bootstrap_admin\gergely\includes\classes\action_recorder.php on line 13

@@Gergely I've tried to test you repo for bs admin but  i'm receiving errors related to action recorder class:

( ! ) Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '256' reached, aborting! in E:\htdocs\bootstrap_admin\gergely\includes\classes\action_recorder.php on line 13

Do you use xdebug?

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

What case causes this? Admin login?

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Admin doesnt work in standalone mode. You need install the catalog too.

Admin doesnt work in standalone mode. You need install the catalog too.

Oh thanks I'll try. It's installed not under upper level directory but on a separate one. I was thinking it was stand alone as default oscommerce is.

Why this decision? Does it share any files?

require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/classes/action_recorder.php');

Action recorder use catalog

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Next official version is comming

I have tried css table responsive solution for small screen devices:

Is it real or not?

Archived