• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

login to Admin

traffi

I receive the following message when I try to login to my Admin page. Can anyone tell me what this means

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/traffi3/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 157

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/traffi3/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 157

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home3/traffi3/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 157

This means you are likely running an older version of osCommerce.  And that your host has updated its servers.

Can you say which version you have, look at the following file:

/includes/version.php

I don't see a  /includes/version.php.

I think my version "1.42" What should I do Install a update version. I also am receiving this message on my catalog index page.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home3/traffi3/public_html/catalog/index.php:1) in /home3/traffi3/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/traffi3/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/language.php on line 87

I think my version is 1.42..

Ok so open up /includes/application_top.php and find the line of code that looks a bit like:

define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'x');

Tell us what your "x" is ...

/ define the project version

define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a');

Version 2.2 RC2a

@@traffi Looks like your host has updated their version of PHP - if so you have a few options:

1) Patch your site to carry on running - plenty of info if you search the forum

2) Ask your host to roll back the php version to give you time to update

3) Download latest version of OSC and start working on it to get it to the standard you need - you need to do this even if you have success with 1 & 2 above

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived