mascharanas

Convert a magento extension to oscommerce addon

I have an already developed Magento shipping module extension. I would like to replicate that same feature into oscommerce add-on. 

How should I go about it? 

Is there an easier way to convert it, considering the magento extension code is quite complex?

Atleast, I need to know where to start from.

The code is quite different, so you would probably just have to start over. First, though, go search the Addons section to see if we already have one. What is the shipping module?

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

This is a customized shipping extension which is only developed in Magento and owned by the the software house where I have just started to work. So in near future, I am expected to replicate its functionality into oscommerce. 

International Shipping Extension

I haven't started it yet because that is something which is expected in near future from me. But so far based on my research, I believe I will need to start it from the scratch after going through the basics of developing the oscommerce modules/extensions.

Afterwards we would be able to integrate this module with the clients oscommerce sites aswell. Currently this international shipping extension is integrated in lots of Magento websites online.

Edited by burt
removal of links to two shops. Spam in other words.