- added 'Select Category' for display per category

- added with INSERT/UPDATE option: SELECT or add new 'Category'

- added with INSERT/UPDATE option: SELECT or add new 'Release Target'

- improved the links

- fixed the link from the RESET button at INSERT/UPDATE page

- added a sub title to HEADER_TITLE 

& more...

older thread with old screenshots (will be updated soon) is here

I would like some FEEDBACK from the people who installed this Contribution...

Do you like it ?

Easy to use ?

Functional ?

I would like .... ?

etc...

The door is open ;)

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Once again I would like to thank you for this contribution. It will become invaluable as more and more contribs are added.

I have found a peculiar happening though. I have sorted my list (what I have entered so far) by contribution number. If you will notice the first four number are not really in the correct order.

955 Order Processing & Shipping Module v0.8 Check forum

849 Login Box w/My Account 5.2 - Enhancement

590 Login Box w/My Account v5.2

137 All Products Page, v2.3 Check forum

1126 Contribution Control & Bookmark MOD 0.1.2 Check forum

1119 New Attribute Manager v3a Check forum

1055 User Tracking with Admin v1.34

1008 Remind Customer to click 'update' button on cart

So far that's the only thing I have noticed that is not working correctly.

Great job. Thanks!!

Rick

All that is not eternal is eternally useless.

that's because the 'default' sort option is by 'Status ASC, Name Asc'

you want to see the active contributions first .... don't you ?

if you hit the arrows above the 'name' then you'll see a 'name ASC or DESC' sort result, likewise for all other arrows ;)

The one you select gives as result sort by that column first, i hope you can live with this (but ofcourse it's possible to change your own hardcoded options)

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=1a" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_up.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPSORT); ?></a><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=1d" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_down.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DOWNSORT); ?></a>   <br><?php echo TEXT_ID; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent">  <a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=2a" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_up.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPSORT); ?></a><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=2d" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_down.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DOWNSORT); ?></a><br>  <?php echo TABLE_HEADING_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=3a" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_up.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPSORT); ?></a><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=3d" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_down.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DOWNSORT); ?></a>  <br><?php echo TEXT_FORUM_REF; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=4a" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_up.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPSORT); ?></a><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=4d" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_down.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DOWNSORT); ?></a>  <br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=5a" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_up.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPSORT); ?></a><a href="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?sort=5d" . "&page=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . "&sID=" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('ic_down.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DOWNSORT); ?></a>  <br><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

switch ($sort) {

case "1a":

$order_it_by = "contr_ref, status ";

break;

case "1d":

$order_it_by = "contr_ref DESC";

break;

case "2a":

$order_it_by = "contr_name_version, status ";

break;

case "2d":

$order_it_by = "contr_name_version DESC, status ";

break;

case "3a":

$order_it_by = "forum_ref, status , contr_name_version";

break;

case "3d":

$order_it_by = "forum_ref DESC, status , contr_name_version";

break;

case "4a":

$order_it_by = "status , contr_name_version";

break;

case "4d":

$order_it_by = "status DESC, contr_name_version";

break;

case "5a":

$order_it_by = "last_update , contr_name_version";

break;

case "5d":

$order_it_by = "last_update DESC, contr_name_version";

break;

default:

$order_it_by = "status , contr_name_version";

}

that's where the sorting takes place (best to leave it like this but your free to tweak it a little for yourself ofcourse

in the next release i'll make a default option that you can set yourself and then you'll always see your default option.

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

It's no issue for me.

I was simply checking all the options and seeing what happened. Since the popup for the sort buttons said ascending or descending then that's what I expected.

Right now I am only putting in the ones I have active. The ones I know are working correctly and nicely with the other contributions that are installed.

All that is not eternal is eternally useless.

• 3 months later...

Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/mydomain.nl/httpdocs/admin/installed_contributions.php on line 308

This is the error I got when using your contribution with the snapshot of 1 july 2003.

I've read that it's probably caused because of this OSC installation doesn't support tep_array_merge.

So what now?

I would love to use this contribution in my webshop!

• 8 months later...

Hi there,

first of all, I would like to say thank you, because this mod is really what I was looking for.

I tried to install it (Contribution Control & Bookmark MOD 0.1.4 MS2.zip),

as described in your manual with no errors.

But when I click on ADMIN > configuration > Contributions

the screen is only blank, and I dont know why.

Can you please advise, what I have to do, to get it work ??

Regards

Andreas

• 6 months later...

Anyone have any more updates to this? I just installed it and change a few things here and there to bring it up current like this board's links and such. Love it, wished I had it installed BEFORE I installed all my MODs. I have so many that I have no idea where to start... DOE!

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

• 2 months later...

Just in case anyother have same promlem than me with this contrib and PHP 5

I got error messages:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /public_html/catalog/admin/installed_contributions.php on line 308

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

FIX IT LIKE THIS:

Open installed_contributions.php

Go to line 308 and find:

$sInfo_array = array_merge($admin_quer, '');

REPLACE IT:

$empty_array=array();

$sInfo_array = array_merge($admin_quer, $empty_array);

There, now it works!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

kym , i am interested, maybe you could send me a copy and ill give you a feedback my mail is azerosc AT gmail.com

by the way we could use a list of all contribution with info, notes, and url and feed the database with it what do you think ?

MS2