Latest News: (loading..)

37 minutes ago, tmcca said:

@TsimiWas this fixed?

If you mean the issue reflex-ocasion mentioned, no, not that I know of.

Edited by Tsimi

No, I have not been able to solve it, I have not had time and now less because I have a family in the hospital.

It should not be complicated, just add missing code at that particular point. Right now I do not remember which line it is, I'm sorry.

Same thing happened:

This is the query:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS customers_wishlist;
CREATE TABLE customers_wishlist (
  customers_wishlist_id int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  customers_id int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  products_id tinytext NOT NULL,
  customers_wishlist_quantity int(2) NOT NULL,
  final_price decimal(15,4),
  customers_wishlist_date_added char(8),
  PRIMARY KEY  (customers_wishlist_id),
  KEY idx_wishlist_customers_id (customers_id)
) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS customers_wishlist_attributes;
CREATE TABLE customers_wishlist_attributes (
  customers_wishlist_attributes_id int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  customers_id int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  products_id tinytext NOT NULL,
  products_options_id int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  products_options_value_id int unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (customers_wishlist_attributes_id),
  KEY idx_wishlist_att_customers_id (customers_id)
) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci;

INSERT INTO configuration_group ( configuration_group_id , configuration_group_title , configuration_group_description , sort_order , visible ) VALUES ( '12954', 'Wish List Settings', 'Settings for your Wish List', '25', '1' );
INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_id , configuration_title , configuration_key , configuration_value , configuration_description , configuration_group_id , sort_order , last_modified , date_added , use_function , set_function ) VALUES ( '', 'Max Wish List', 'MAX_DISPLAY_WISHLIST_PRODUCTS', '30', 'How many wish list items to show per page on the main wishlist page', '12954', '', now(), now(), NULL , NULL );
INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_id , configuration_title , configuration_key , configuration_value , configuration_description , configuration_group_id , sort_order , last_modified , date_added , use_function , set_function ) VALUES ( '', 'Max Wish List Box', 'MAX_DISPLAY_WISHLIST_BOX', '4', 'How many wish list items to display in the infobox before it changes to a counter', '12954', '', now(), now(), NULL , NULL );
INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_id , configuration_title , configuration_key , configuration_value , configuration_description , configuration_group_id , sort_order , last_modified , date_added , use_function , set_function ) VALUES ( '', 'Display Emails', 'DISPLAY_WISHLIST_EMAILS', '10', 'How many emails to display when the customer emails their wish list link', '12954', '', now(), now(), NULL , NULL );
INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_id , configuration_title , configuration_key , configuration_value , configuration_description , configuration_group_id , sort_order , last_modified , date_added , use_function , set_function ) VALUES ( '', 'Wish List Redirect', 'WISHLIST_REDIRECT', 'No', 'Do you want to redirect back to the original page when a customer adds a product to their wish list?', '12954', '', now(), now(), NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Yes\', \'No\'),' );

Posted (edited)

Are you uploading the sql file via the import function or are you copy&pasting the sql code and then running it?

Check your configuration_group table if there is an entry with the configuration_group_id 12954 already in there.

If yes delete that entry and try to rund the sql file or code again.

Edited by Tsimi

@valquiria23

It is not compatible with Edge or Frozen version.
You'll have to hard code the FILENAME_ definitions replace all the HTTP_POST_VARS and HTTP_GET_VARS and all DIR_WS. I am sure you'll have to change some of the code to match it to the latest structure.

9 minutes ago, valquiria23 said:

Dear @Tsimi

Have you planned to update the old version to be compatible with 2.3.4.1 BS Edge where the file names are hardcoded?

Best regards

Valqui

Yes i wanted to do that next. Probably tomorrow i should have time.