• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product image problem after installing SPPC (716)

Ralf_Tech

Hello,

I am from holland, working with osCommerce version 2.3.4

Buth the Dutch forum is not so active.

I just released my live shop and i am now working on adding addons i need.

I really need to SPPC addon so my clients see different prices when they log-on.

I installed:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/716

on my testshop :

www.sportmassageapeldoorn/testshop

Everything is working as it should. But there is 1 huge problem with the display of the product images.

The product images are, after the installation of this add-on, being, after you mouse-click them, displayed on a new seperate webpage, instead as it should be, and as it was before the add-on, being displayed "in-screen" with a image pop_up.

Also, the product with the bigger images are nog displayed as the y should. See what i mean on :

http://sportmassagea...&products_id=28  (galaxy tab).

So something in the add-on changed the code for diplaying the product images the proper way as it should. Does some one knows what new file in this add-on changed the display and knows in what file i can change this back to how it was and should be without losing the SPPC functions.

Thx.

Ralf.

Edited by Ralf_Tech

@@Ralf_Tech looks like you may be working on this shop at the moment?

Warning: require(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

Let me know when you have it back up and I will see if I can help...

You would have more sucess posting this in the SPPC forum http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/53436-seperate-pricing-per-customer-v35/

Scott,

The testshop is now online: www.sportmassageapeldoorn.nl/testshop.

Could you check what i mean? Thx

""

Everything is working as it should. But there is 1 huge problem with the display of the product images.

The product images are, after the installation of this add-on, being, after you mouse-click them, displayed on a new seperate webpage, instead as it should be, and as it was before the add-on, being displayed "in-screen" with a image pop_up.

Also, the product with the bigger images are nog displayed as the y should. See what i mean on :

http://sportmassagea...&products_id=28  (galaxy tab).

So something in the add-on changed the code for diplaying the product images the proper way as it should. Does some one knows what new file in this add-on changed the display and knows in what file i can change this back to how it was and should be without losing the SPPC functions. ""

The problem are in the changes you did in file product_info.php

While version 2.3.4 is using colorbox, the SPPC reference file that you probably used or copied over is using fancy box for the images

You need to merge the file manually and do only the changes related to SPPC

Thx George.

Just compared the original product_info.php with the new product_ino.php with the program beyond compare.

And indeed u see fancybox changes on the new file and you see new colorbox changes on the original 2.3.4. file.

Now i only modified the SPPC changes in the original file and uploaded that file:  Super, images are back as the are supposed to be and SPPC still working.

Thanx m8 :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: