• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2.3.4 BS View Grid List Buttons disappeared

I am in the process of adding add-ons to my 2.3.4 Bootstrap. The 'View Grid/List' buttons have disappeared. I presume I have messed the code for it but I do not know what file contains the code for this (a lot of files were changed for the add-ons, I don't know where to start looking). Many thanks for any help.

I am in the process of adding add-ons to my 2.3.4 Bootstrap. The 'View Grid/List' buttons have disappeared. I presume I have messed the code for it but I do not know what file contains the code for this (a lot of files were changed for the add-ons, I don't know where to start looking). Many thanks for any help.

Heather, the file that controls the product listing is catalog/includes/module/product_listing.php

Which addon have you been adding as if you have overwritten this file then you will have problems?

Mark

Start looking maybe for the colorbox script in admin

I had an issue with the grid buttons not functioning on includes/product_listing.php and  I think product new php

Try experimenting with the color box script  being enabled in admin on the problem pages

Regards

joli

PS : This is maybe only a colorbox issue specific to my test site with certain addons so maybe nothing to do with your problem I was using a script in template_bottom.php and it seemed to knock out the grid function

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Which addons are you adding. I have started a repo with some addons installed by default.

98% are admin addons, so the core code changes are to the admin area. I would say there is about 10% core changes to the frontend (But we are working on changing that!)

https://github.com/newburns/osCommerce-234-bootstrap-wADDONS

I try my best to keep up to date with the latest GOLD master.

Also, be careful of the SQL install. It has all of the addon SQL inserts compiled into the main install file.

Archived