Latest News: (loading..)
burt

Bugs in GOLD version of 2.3.4-Responsive

Last one, for the footer text issue reported by @@frankl

Remove Text

Has been moved into module.

Should take care of itself.

All caught up as of now.

@@burt once you get the commits into golden I think I'll reinstall and 234 bs from fresh and see what happens with that search module text.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

I've enabled the old CC module - as this one has form inputs but does not need an account with a 3rd party.  Select CC on the payment page, the input boxes are then in the confirmation page.  You can use 4111111111111111 as a test card.

That's probably the problem - my payment module has the credit card fields on the checkout payment page.

Off to do some recoding! :)

Let's make things easier for new osCommerce users http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/402638-discussion-about-hard-coded-database-tables/?p=1718900  Getting there with osCommerce 2.4! :thumbsup:

That's probably the problem - my payment module has the credit card fields on the checkout payment page.

Off to do some recoding! :)

Ahhhh, OK. Let's scratch this one from the "potential bugs" list..

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

Ahhhh, OK. Let's scratch this one from the "potential bugs" list..

Moved credit card entry fields to checkout confirmation and no problems now. Thanks for the clue Gary.

Let's make things easier for new osCommerce users http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/402638-discussion-about-hard-coded-database-tables/?p=1718900  Getting there with osCommerce 2.4! :thumbsup:

@@burt

inside the includes/modules/checkout_new_address.php file around line 38

i think this code

<?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INPUT; ?>

needs to be removed since there is no aria-required in use on that page. The other inputs don't have the red asterik.

Edited by Tsimi

@@burt

inside the includes/modules/checkout_new_address.php file around line 38

i think this code

<?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INPUT; ?>
needs to be removed since there is no aria-required in use on that page. The other inputs don't have the red asterik.

Confirmed Bug

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

Ditto 6 and 7

after removing this code from includes/languages/english.php...

define('FOOTER_TEXT_BODY', 'Copyright © ' . date('Y') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . STORE_NAME . '</a> Powered by <a href="http://www.oscommerce.com" target="_blank">osCommerce</a>');

// footer icons
// courtesy of Orman Clark for PremiumPixels.com
define('FOOTER_TEXT_PAYMENT_ICONS', tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'visa.png', 'Visa', '', '', '', false). tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'paypal.png', 'Paypal', '', '', '', false) . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'mastercard.png', 'MasterCard', '', '', '', false));

Footer and suffix look as so

post-231701-0-83196100-1421410134_thumb.jpg

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Ditto issue 8 after updating code the rendering now appears as so:

post-231701-0-69095900-1421410636_thumb.jpg

Figured out the cause of the language file issue I mentioned above, but not the why.

When updating files to test bugs I make and let a copy of the file I am modifying in the original folder, such as 

"cm_cs_product_notifications - Copy"  which is in /includes/modules/content/

For some reason that renamed file causes the language file issue as mentioned.

Removing that copy file fixes the problem.   This is in Uniserver.

For the misplaced div, after updating the code to this:

$search_box .=  tep_hide_session_id() . '</form>';
      $search_box .= '</div>';

No noticeable display change but did notice that when installing the search box content module the language files were not being found for some reason.

Getting this during the install process:

attachicon.gifsearchbox.jpg

This is on a fresh install on Uniserver 

Thank you @@altoid and @@Tsimi for testing the changes.  Big :thumbsup: from me.

Bugfixes are now committed to Master.

@@burt

product_listing: moving with the mouse over the price, the mouse pointer changes to the hand. In such case I expect something clickable. I can click the price like a button, but nothing happens. Is this intended?

@@burt

product_listing: moving with the mouse over the price, the mouse pointer changes to the hand. In such case I expect something clickable. I can click the price like a button, but nothing happens. Is this intended?

Yes, though I wonder if it would be better as not a button. Is it legal (in Bootstrap terms) to do this:

<span class="btn btn-default">$9.99</span>
In other words, can a span have a btn class ?

If you can find that out in the next 60 minutes or so, it would be helpful..

The only examples of btn class I can find are on;

<button

<a

Edited by burt

Yes it can. Just tested it - the result is the same.

I can find no mention of it on the getbootstrap site.

http://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_case_buttons.asp

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21401767/bootstrap-btn-class-but-not-hover-state

Edited by ArtcoInc

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Frozen" release here

<span is not the correct format for a btn btn- class, I can find no example in the bootstrap site.

However I have added it to the bug scheduler and will come up with something.

@@burt

not really a bug but there is a spelling mistake on account_notifications.php

Recieve notifications on all available products.

should be 'Receive'

i before e except after c :P

Bootstrap 3 ROCKS!

(or it will if I ever get my head around it lol)

(and I think I have now (w00t) )

@@PupStar - thanks, confirmed bug

Nothing major. Just an invalid entry, line 187, in "catalog\inludes\modules\address_book_details.php".

<div class="form-group">
        <label for="primary" class="control-label col-xs-3"><?php echo SET_AS_PRIMARY; ?></label>
        <div class="col-xs-9">
          <div class="checkbox">
            <label>
              <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('primary', 'on', false, 'id="primary"'); ?>
              <?php if (tep_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT)) echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT; ?>
            </label>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>

My Add-ons
Advanced Cache Control Tool for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Ajax Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category Popular Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Customer Testimonials for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Front Page New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Index Nested - Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Match Categories in Search Results for osCommerce versions 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Modular Category Page for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap)
Download Support

NEW Australia Post Shipping Modules for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
NEW Equal Height Module for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Products Low Stock Report for osC 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap)
Download Support

Upcoming Products Modules for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Assisted Add-ons
Scroll Boxes for osCommerce 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Bootstrap Add-ons created by other members
osCommerce Bootstrap Addons and Code

@@auzStar

confirmed bug, thank you

Bootstrap just released v3.3.2 - obviously this is not a bug, but does need attention hence why I am adding to the to-do list.

If anyone else has an iPad, can you please confirm this ...

In the header, enable the following:

Logo, content width 4, sort order 5

Search box, content width 8, sort order 8

Breadcrumbs, content width 12, sort order 200

Now, when you click (tap) on either 'Site Settings' or 'My Account', does the drop down box(es) appear on top of the Search Box and Breadcrumb, or are they hidden *behind* the Search Box and Breadcrumb?

This works fine on my desktop computer, using Firefox, IE, and Chrome. But, I just had the chance to try this on an iPad, and I am now seeing this problem.

You need to be in either Small, Medium, or Large Screen Mode. The 'Site Settings' and 'My Account' choices are hidden in the Extra-Small view.

Malcolm

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Frozen" release here

Bootstrap just released v3.3.2 - obviously this is not a bug, but does need attention hence why I am adding to the to-do list.

@@burt is there anything needing tested in gold after 3.3.2 is installed you can think of?