• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Show sub-categories"

Elmo

I like the "Show sub-categories" module at

http://oscommerce.sunsite.dk/contributions...ow_subs1.01.zip so I installed it. It looks beautiful but I am wondering if anyone experience the same issue here.

What happened is, when I click on "Hardware" (main category) and then one of the sub-category like "Printers", it shows the product list with no problem but then when I click on "Hardware" (main category) again, it won't show the default page for "Hardware" (page that lists all links and images of sub-categories) but instead, it shows the page for "Printers" again.

May I ask if anyone knows how to fix this? I sent an email to Justin and i hope he can inform us the solution.

Best regards,

Elmo

• 3 weeks later...

by the way at the moment the demo page is not available anymore , seems maybe they are working on a fix ?

does one of this contrib could do the same , i just downloaded and not tested them :

Main Categories V 1.0b

Box that shows all categories v1.6

categories box v1.0 us

Categories display only top categories v1.0

Categories list - updated look v1.0 ( (no text wrap) - categorie lines)

MS2

• 1 year later...