• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Processing v.o8 help

Luke99

Ok, I thought things went rather well with the installation.

But the first test I did [a purchase (clicking on "In cart")] I got this error:

1146 - Table 'luke_shop.TABLE_WEB_SITE_CONTENT' doesn't exist

select text_key, text_content from TABLE_WEB_SITE_CONTENT where page_name = 'shopping_cart'

[TEP STOP]

Looking in the database I did not find this table, but i did find a table named TABLE_WEB_FILE_CONTENT. And upon further research, I found

This in the "config.sql" file:

INSERT INTO spg_config (spg_config_id, spg_config_ref, spg_config_name, spg_config_var_key, spg_config_var_file, page_name, spg_config_type, spg_config_comments, status, spg_config_created, spg_config_last_modified, spg_config_module, config_module) VALUES (204, 0, 'translation_language', 'TABLE_WEB_FILE_CONTENT', 'web_site_content', 'translation_language', 'Table', '', 1, '2003-03-16 11:32:34', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 'TRANS', '');"

Ok, I don't now Jack about SQL and maybe I'm off the mark but it looks to me like a mismatch.

So I changed the Table name to TABLE_WEB_SITE_CONTENT. But I still get the error???

SNAPSHOT:20030317

SS:20030317

Looking back over my notes, I realize that I may have installed some files in the wrong folder :roll:

Can someone please clarify if the following locations are correct?

Step 1 - admin/includes/application_top.php

Step 3 - I find this a little confusing. Usually in other mods, the folder are setup like the default OSC. But here, they are separate. I mean, the admin is independant of the catalog.

And what is this "extra" folder? And where does it go?

I put it in catalog/. But then I noticed that these files are also in other sub-folders....

Step 5 - catalog/includes/application_top.php

:?: :?:

the extra folder is not mandatory

it contains EXAMPLES of files and code for the products_comments.

you do not need to install them if you do not plant to use the functionality.

this is why we put those files in extras.

depending on your needs, you will either copy the file to the relevant directory or just take the code and insert it in your file if you modified already the code for other enhancements

Ok, thanks P&G, but what about the errors I am getting?

Can you answer my first post?

BTW, I'm getting the same kind of error in different areas....

I am also missing some graphics and titles; some of your graphics are showing up as "x" and many header titles are showing the actual table field name and not what the name is supposed to be.... :lookround:

just do this

// $content_query = tep_db_query("select text_key, text_content from web_site_content where page_name = '" . $page_name . "'");

//     while ($content = tep_db_fetch_array($content_query)) 

//  {

//    define($content['text_key'], $content['text_content']);

//  }

and you're ready to launch again ;)

i just tried it on my dev site and the message shows like it should....yummi

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Looking back over my notes, I realize that I may have installed some files in the wrong folder :roll:  

Can someone please clarify if the following locations are correct?

Step 1 - admin/includes/application_top.php

Step 3 - I find this a little confusing. Usually in other mods, the folder are setup like the default OSC. But here, they are separate. I mean, the admin is independant of the catalog.

And what is this "extra" folder? And where does it go?

I put it in catalog/. But then I noticed that these files are also in other sub-folders....

Step 5 - catalog/includes/application_top.php

:?:  :?:

1. the directories depend on your setup on your server.

it is NOT MANDATORY to put the admin files in

catalog/admin/includes

you can put them wherever you want as long as you enter coreect path in configure.php

this is why we created directories

catalog

admin

in our zip file.

now if you pur all your admin files under catalog/admin/

then you take all files in the admin directories and copy them under

catalog/admin/

and respect the subdirectories.

I returned the "extra" files to their original state and no longer get the error.

I should mention that in these files was the "Download Controller" mod. So, that may have caused a problem.

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the "customer fix" from your website but I think it is not working correctly. You are able to change the status of the first customer and not the rest. Once you change the status of the first customer, it would automatically change the status of all the customers.

Thanks,

David

I went to the P&G site: http://64.255.9.69/oscdownload/ and downloaded the 2 new SQL files as well as the screen fix which seems to have fixed the blacklist.

However, everything else looks the same.

I still get an error page at the checkout_confirmation page. This is the URL {http://xxx.com/catalog/FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS_ADMIN} it shows after clicking on the missing button "button_admin_submit.gif"

There is also missing buttons at the admin "Manual Entry" page. {login.gif and create_order.gif.}

Looks like there's tons of great features, if I can ever get this to work for me!

I got this error when I tried to add a product attribute:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values ('', '43', '7', '16', '', '+')

[TEP STOP]

Please help :dontgetit:

i guess you didn't imported all .sql files in the right order, read the readme file very well for the best result

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

You're probably right. Originally, I did import in the correct order. But I can't remember how I did the updated SQL files I got from their site. :shock:

Anyhow, one of Linda's previous post helped me to figure out how to fix this.

I just had to add extra [,'',''] to the product_attribute.php file below:

case 'add_product_attributes':

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " values ('', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['options_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['values_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_price'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['price_prefix'] . "','','')");

BTW, Robert does the manual_entry work for you?? I mean when you click on the alternate button in "order_confirmation"?

I went to the P&G site: http://64.255.9.69/oscdownload/ and downloaded the 2 new SQL files as well as the screen fix which seems to have fixed the blacklist.

However, everything else looks the same.

I still get an error page at the checkout_confirmation page. This is the URL {http://xxx.com/catalog/FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS_ADMIN} it shows after clicking on the missing button "button_admin_submit.gif"  

There is also missing buttons at the admin "Manual Entry" page. {login.gif and create_order.gif.}

Looks like there's tons of great features, if I can ever get this to work for me!

we will create an sql script to fix this error.

it is very simple in fact. we forgot to define filename thru validation/config

we will post the script monday this evening

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the "customer fix" from your website but I think it is not working correctly.  You are able to change the status of the first customer and not the rest.  Once you change the status of the first customer, it would automatically change the status of all the customers.

Thanks,

David

we fiexed this error. thank you for leting us know.

you can download on our site latest version

http://64.255.9.69/oscdownload/

Wait a minute  :nervous: there is no mention of which order these new SQL files are supposed to be imported!

Am I the only one that got this error?

follow the steps in the install file

you need to run the script creating the tables before uploading the data into the tables.

concerning the other scripts altering existing tables, there is no specific order

Many thanks P&G.

I downloaded both new fixes and updated my SQL and PHP files and this is the error I get when I click on the Submit button in order-confirmation.

fileshttp://xxx.com/catalog/checkout_payment.php?error_message=There+has+been+an+error+processing+you+credit+card%2C+please+try+again.&osCsid=4ba111c6e2b384781ae02791cd1bf371