• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal App - Incorporation of mods in new admin/orders.php

Mort-lemur

The new paypal app introduces a new admin/orders.php file if like me you had modified the original file to incorporate changes, then these changes will be lost on installing the new file.

the purpose of this thread is to allow people to share the changes they find are needed to re-instate these mods in the new files bundled with the paypal app.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

First change I made was to re-install the admin comments bar, the change detailed below is where I personally like the bar to appear, you may prefer it in a different position. This also assumes that you had the mod fully embodied prior to installing the paypal app.

In admin/orders.php find (around line 343)

<?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update_order'); ?>

add the following code immediately after:

<!-- Comment Toolbar 3.0 bof //-->
       <tr>
       <td><?php include ("comment_bar.php"); ?></td>
       </tr>
<!-- Comment Toolbar 4.0 eof //-->  

Simples!

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

next to reinstate the ability to call up order editor to edit the order in detail, the following change adds a button next to the invoice button on a particular orders screen which will take you to the order editor - again this assumes that you had the mod fully embodied prior to installing the paypal app.

in admin/orders.php find (around line 204)

<div style="text-align: right; padding-bottom: 15px;"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BACK, 'triangle-1-w', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')))); ?></div>

replace with:

<div style="text-align: right; padding-bottom: 15px;"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_EDIT, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) .tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BACK, 'triangle-1-w', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')))); ?></div>

In admin/includes/languages/english.php

add the following before the final ?>

define('IMAGE_BUTTON_EDIT', 'Edit Order');

Thats all there is to it

OK, that's for this one I presume re the comment bar

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7775

I've been using another addon, gives basically the same results, but takes a "button" approach.  But I'm up for a change....thanks.  

Edited by altoid

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

And for order edtior..this one?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7844/v,23

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

@@altoid Yes those are the ones - I was going to post a screenshot - but it looks like I have used up my allocated disk space ????

Hello to all,

Having installed the App on a lightle modified  v 2.3.4 store I get the following warning :

Call to a member function register() on a non-object in /homex/xxx/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 15

Used the legacy docs supplied for v234 and did the other modifications as outlined... Paypal set up correctly but trying to see the order page this warning is thrown. Have no modifications to order.php.

Perplexed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Barbara

Here's what the admin orders page looks like with Heather's modification to call order editor.  See her post above for that snippet.

post-231701-0-52644700-1418611536_thumb.jpg

The Edit Order button takes into the order editor then.

Thanks @@Mort-lemur for sharing.

Edited by altoid

Here's what the PayPal App admin>orders looks like after making the change as given by @@Mort-lemur  Thanks Heather.

post-231701-0-92669300-1418857682_thumb.jpg

First change I made was to re-install the admin comments bar, the change detailed below is where I personally like the bar to appear, you may prefer it in a different position. This also assumes that you had the mod fully embodied prior to installing the paypal app.

In admin/orders.php find (around line 343)

<?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update_order'); ?>

add the following code immediately after:

<!-- Comment Toolbar 3.0 bof //-->
       <tr>
       <td><?php include ("comment_bar.php"); ?></td>
       </tr>
<!-- Comment Toolbar 4.0 eof //-->  

Simples!

@@Roaddoctor I have it (SPPC) working... but I'm sure it is NOT correct (or at least needs work). See the last few posts here; http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/53436-seperate-pricing-per-customer-v35/page-298#entry1711035

I will post what I currently have later this morning (just running out the door).

@@Roaddoctor I have admin/include/classes/order.php like this

The order_query

//$order_query = tep_db_query("select o.*, s.orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
      $order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, o.customers_telephone, o.customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, customers_group_name, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified, cp_tracking from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " using(customers_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " using(customers_group_id) where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

The customer array

$this->customer = array('name' => $order['customers_name'],
                              'company' => $order['customers_company'],
                              'street_address' => $order['customers_street_address'],
                              'suburb' => $order['customers_suburb'],
                              'city' => $order['customers_city'],
                              'postcode' => $order['customers_postcode'],
                              'state' => $order['customers_state'],
                              'country' => $order['customers_country'],
                              'format_id' => $order['customers_address_format_id'],
                              // BOF SPPC
                              'customers_group_name' => $order['customers_group_name'],
                              // EOF SPPC
                              'telephone' => $order['customers_telephone'],
                              'email_address' => $order['customers_email_address']);

Using the old order query. The new query works as well - however the display of the customer group on the order page will not work with the new query (we use this often... just for easy of invoicing).

I'm not smart enough to understand why this new query "is the way it is". If you/we can figure out how to call customers_group_name in the new query (I've tried... its beyond me) we would be off and running. For the time being.... I'm using the old query and everything seems to work.

I'm sure you can figure out the SPPC changes in admin/orders.php comparing the files.... Let me know if you need some help there.

so far so good - I'll post a summary once I clean things up.

I have noticed two sections of code that are not working within /admin/orders.php

<p><?php echo $order->info['status'] . '<br />' . (empty($order->info['last_modified']) ? tep_datetime_short($order->info['date_purchased']) : tep_datetime_short($order->info['last_modified'])); ?></p>

The first part is not giving any output (status); the timestamps work fine..

Then this section does not seem to do anything - nothing results ever

<?php
    if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_type']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_owner']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number'])) {
?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
              <tr>
                <td><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE; ?></td>
                <td><?php echo $order->info['cc_type']; ?></td>
              </tr>
              <tr>
                <td><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER; ?></td>
                <td><?php echo $order->info['cc_owner']; ?></td>
              </tr>
              <tr>
                <td><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER; ?></td>
                <td><?php echo $order->info['cc_number']; ?></td>
              </tr>
              <tr>
                <td><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES; ?></td>
                <td><?php echo $order->info['cc_expires']; ?></td>
              </tr>

Awesome work on this APP, very nice indeed. off to test

-Dave

@@Roaddoctor the bottom lines are stock code - are they not?

The first part - what do you have for;

// BOF Separate Pricing Per Customer
      $cID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);
      $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, cg.customers_group_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c on c.customers_id = o.customers_id left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " cg using(customers_group_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";
    } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'] > 0)) {
      $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']);
      $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, cg.customers_group_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c on c.customers_id = o.customers_id left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " cg using(customers_group_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
    } else {
      $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, cg.customers_group_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c on c.customers_id = o.customers_id left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " cg using(customers_group_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
      // EOF Separate Pricing Per Customer
    }

// BOF Separate Pricing Per Customer
      $cID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);
      $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, cg.customers_group_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c on c.customers_id = o.customers_id left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " cg using(customers_group_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";
//    } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'])) {
    } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'] > 0)) {
      $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']);
      $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, cg.customers_group_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c on c.customers_id = o.customers_id left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " cg using(customers_group_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
    } else {
      $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total, cg.customers_group_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c on c.customers_id = o.customers_id left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " cg using(customers_group_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
      // EOF Separate Pricing Per Customer

I think both those bits are stock, I could be mistaken. Above is what I have for that section. just woke up - I'll compare in a bit

@@greasemonkey - appreciate the help! thx

Edited by Roaddoctor

-Dave

@@greasemonkey

The issue is as you've already noticed.... in admin/includes/classes/order.php

$order_query = tep_db_query("select o.*, s.orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

the new code works, but the customer_groups is not integrated - broken

// BOF add SPPC customers_group_name to the info
      // Added purchase_order_number to query mattjt83
      $order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, o.customers_telephone, o.customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, customers_group_name, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, purchase_order_number, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " using(customers_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " using(customers_group_id) where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
      // EOF add SPPC customer_group_name to the info

my original code, fixes customer groups, but for me, breaks         'status' => $order['orders_status_name'],

Queries make me crazy - where is Jan when you need him :)
Any query masters out there?

-Dave

Hi

No sppc here so not able to verify but how about;

$order_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_name, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, o.customers_telephone, o.customers_email_address, orders_status, customers_address_format_id, customers_group_name, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, purchase_order_number, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " using(customers_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " using(customers_group_id) left join  " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s on (s.orders_status_id=orders_id) where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'  and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

Edited by Bob Terveuren

@@Bob Terveuren

Hi

No sppc here so not able to verify but how about;

$order_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_name, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, o.customers_telephone, o.customers_email_address, orders_status, customers_address_format_id, customers_group_name, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, purchase_order_number, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " using(customers_id) left join " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " using(customers_group_id) left join  " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s on (s.orders_status_id=orders_id) where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'  and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

Bob - thank you very much for the attempt - no luck though. Tried above and result is no info at all on the order summary tab. no errors, just no info...

Edited by Roaddoctor

-Dave

I am having the same issues as Lucsangel (Barbara)

Fatal error on line 15 of the admin/includes/orders.php file.

Here are the errors:

Fatal error: Call to a member function register() on a non-object in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 15

Line 15 has this code:

$OSCOM_Hooks->register('orders');

I am also getting these errors:

Warning: include_once(/srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment): failed to open stream: Success in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/payment/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.5.12/share/pear') in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

Warning: include_once(/srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/modules/payment): failed to open stream: Success in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 39

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/payment/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.5.12/share/pear') in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 39

Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 41

Here is the code from my includes/classes/payment.php file:

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($include_modules); $i<$n; $i++) {
          include_once(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/payment/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);
          include_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);

$GLOBALS[$include_modules[$i]['class']] = new $include_modules[$i]['class'];
        }

Hi - the $include_modules[$i]['file'] bit is maybe coming up empty for some reason - I'd expect to see an error message like:

Warning: include_once(/srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_std.php): failed to open stream: Success in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

rather than

Warning: include_once(/srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment): failed to open stream: Success in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

Have a look at the $include_modules array and see what you have there

@@AdmiralRedBeard

Looks to me like you have not updated all the files. Did you make the changes found in the /docs/legacy folder. What version of osc are you using?

Hi Roaddoctor,

I just double checked and the Legacy files were applied. I am running version 2.3.4, There were only two admin files in the download:

admin/includes/classes/order.php and admin/orders.php

Hi - the $include_modules[$i]['file'] bit is maybe coming up empty for some reason - I'd expect to see an error message like:

Warning: include_once(/srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_std.php): failed to open stream: Success in /srv/disk2/951263/www/admiralredbeard.com/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php on line 38

rather than

Have a look at the $include_modules array and see what you have there

Hi Bob,

I think part of the problem is that PayPal Express is my only from of payment and this is what replaced the includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_express.php file

<?php

/*

$Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2014 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// language definitions have been moved to:

// catalog/includes/apps/paypal/languages/english/modules/EC/EC.php

?>

There are only comments in the file now. There is no way to open the new file that I can see.