Harald Ponce de Leon

PayPal App for osCommerce Online Merchant

Comparing all the ...->_app->log(... calls in Frozen, it looks like ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php on line 281 is missing a sixth parameter: ,(OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_PS_STATUS == '1') ? 'live' : 'sandbox' . Is that the only fix needed, or are there more? Can someone with a PayPal setup try it out?

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get (stable) Frozenpatches or (unstable) Edge. See also the naming convention and the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release

2 hours ago, MrPhil said:

Comparing all the ...->_app->log(... calls in Frozen, it looks like ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php on line 281 is missing a sixth parameter: ,(OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_PS_STATUS == '1') ? 'live' : 'sandbox' . Is that the only fix needed, or are there more? Can someone with a PayPal setup try it out?

would that not be EC for express rather than PS for standard?

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Support The Project
Documentation/Knowledgebase/Discussions

In ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php on line 281 I changed

$paypal_express->_app->log('EC', 'CallbackResponse', 1, $log_sane, $params);

to

$paypal_express->_app->log('EC', 'CallbackResponse', 1, $log_sane, $params, OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_EC_STATUS);

This gave me the missing CallbackResponse in the PayPal log an got rid of the error messages in system logs

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Support The Project

Posted (edited)

Couldn't edit my post

In ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php on line 281 I changed

$paypal_express->_app->log('EC', 'CallbackResponse', 1, $log_sane, $params);

to

$paypal_express->_app->log('EC', 'CallbackResponse', 1, $log_sane, $params, (OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_EC_STATUS == '1') ? 'live' : 'sandbox');

This gave me the missing CallbackResponse in the PayPal log an got rid of the error messages in system logs.

The 7th argument would be for IPN which could be set true but has default false.

I was able to edit this post

Edited by 241
previous answer was not full

Support The Project