• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal App for osCommerce Online Merchant

6 hours ago, lucsangel said:

Hi!

To correct it you simply need quotes around the offending constant in the original line where (int)OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_TRANSACTIONS_ORDER_STATUS_ID is, like this

line 37:

$ppstatus_query = tep_db_query("select comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "' and orders_status_id = '" . (int)'OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_TRANSACTIONS_ORDER_STATUS_ID' . "' and comments like 'Transaction ID:%' order by date_added desc limit 1");

Note the 'OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_TRANSACTIONS_ORDER_STATUS_ID' quotes.

That way the module will still work and you won't have to think about anymore - it is functional should you one day want Paypal but forgot what you did to make the warning disappear.

Hope this helps.

Bobbee

sorry Bobbee this is wrong and won't help anyone who uses it.

If you do this then it will always use a value of 0 even when the setting is set. So you will get rid of the warning but you won't be able to see any paypal orders in admin because there's no matching status value. If you put quotes round it then it's a string and not a constant (defined or otherwise).

The post you quoted was correct.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently I'm seeing a lot of 0.0.0.0 in the PayPal App log for customers ip address. Doesn't seem to be causing any payment problems but I'm curious what changed. Anyone else seeing this?

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence.

- Rabindranath Tagore

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Payment Ok,

I get these errors:

Warning: include(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/modules/PS/api/GetTransactionDetails.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 377

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/modules/PS/api/GetTransactionDetails.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 377

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function OSCOM_PayPal_PS_Api_GetTransactionDetails() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php:381 Stack trace:

#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php(605): OSCOM_PayPal->getApiResult('PS', 'GetTransactionD...', Array, 'live')
#1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php(83): paypal_standard->pre_before_check()
#2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/classes/payment.php(40): paypal_standard->__construct()
#3 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/checkout_process.php(46): payment->__construct('paypal_standard')
#4 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 381

I think there is an error in the file path in file OSCOM_PayPal.php.

Line 377

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/apps/paypal/modules/' . $module . '/api/' . $call . '.php');

Folder "api"  install  patch -  includes/apps/paypal/api/

How can I fix this?

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

57 minutes ago, Fredi said:

Payment Ok,

I get these errors:

Warning: include(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/modules/PS/api/GetTransactionDetails.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 377

I believe the error message - that file isn't there! This is an honest-to-goodness bug in that the processing that should get executed when an IPN notification has not already arrived is not there.

The workaround is to turn on IPN.

I vaguely remember putting a suitable file together and raising a pull request for this but it was a couple of years and several hard drives ago. I will see if I can dig it out. It was probably a PR to Harald...

Basically, if the customer hits checkout_process.php before an IPN has arrived and validated the transaction, the module is supposed to use the pp API to check if it's dodgy or not.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

...actually looking at the code, maybe the fix was a change to line 605 in the payment module... will check

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 4:59 PM, Fredi said:

Line 377

On 2/25/2019 at 4:59 PM, Fredi said:

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/apps/paypal/modules/' . $module . '/api/' . $call . '.php');

Folder "api"  install  patch -  includes/apps/paypal/api/

Warning: include(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/modules/PS/api/GetTransactionDetails.php😞 failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 377

The actual file path is:   includes/apps/paypal/api/GetTransactionDetails.php

I do not know how to correct this file path correctly. Line 377.  

The path in the file gives the wrong direction.

Thanks John.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any idea how to solve the problem?

Best regards,

Fredi

1 hour ago, Fredi said:

Does anyone have any idea how to solve the problem?

Setting IPN up in the paypal account should make the problem go away but try this fix. In includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php change line 605 from

$details = $this->_app->getApiResult('PS', 'GetTransactionDetails', array('TRANSACTIONID' => stripslashes($HTTP_GET_VARS['tx'])), (OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_PS_STATUS == '1') ? 'live' : 'sandbox');

to

$details = $this->_app->getApiResult('APP', 'GetTransactionDetails', array('TRANSACTIONID' => stripslashes($HTTP_GET_VARS['tx'])), (OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_PS_STATUS == '1') ? 'live' : 'sandbox');

In other words, change the first parameter from 'PS' to 'APP'. I've been unable to find the fix that I tested before so please report back and let us know if this solves it.

• 1 month later...

just switched hosts.

using 2.3.4 bs edge php 5.6

here is how

Paypal standard worked for years. no problems

Problem is --the order goes thru to PayPal but  the order is not recorded by oscommerce, (customer,product, etc.)

the item is still in the cart , returning to the site to check out again. confirmation email sent by paypal-- but no order process email sent to customer or owner.

this is how we sent Paypal standard in admin:

Enable PayPal Payments Standard
True

Seller E-Mail Address
[email protected]

Primary E-Mail Address
same as above

Page Style

Transaction Method
Sale

Set Preparing Order Status
Preparing [PayPal Standard]

Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status
Processing

PayPal Transactions Order Status Level

Payment Zone
--none--

Gateway Server
Live

Verify SSL Certificate
True
we have SSL
Proxy Server

Debug E-Mail Address
[email protected]

Enable Encrypted Website Payments
False

Your Private Key

Your Public Certificate

PayPals Public Certificate

Your PayPal Public Certificate ID

Working Directory

OpenSSL Location
/usr/bin/openssl

Sort order of display.

also we are getting a paypal debug email with http vars like this:

$HTTP_POST_VARS:

Array
(
[payer_email] => [email protected]
[payer_id] => XQNHECNCJY3D8
[payer_status] => VERIFIED
[first_name] => cust first
[last_name] => custlast
[address_name] =>name
[address_street] => 123 oakst
[address_city] => chicago
[address_state] => IL
[address_country_code] => US
[address_zip] => 60559
[residence_country] => US
[txn_id] => 448441F7
[mc_currency] => USD
[mc_fee] => 0.65
[mc_gross] => 12.12
[protection_eligibility] => ELIGIBLE
[payment_fee] => 0.65
[payment_gross] => 12.12
[payment_status] => Completed
[payment_type] => instant
[handling_amount] => 0.00
[shipping] => 11.12
[tax] => 0.00
[item_name1] => Test
[quantity1] => 1
[mc_gross_1] => 1.00
[tax1] => 0.00
[num_cart_items] => 1
[txn_type] => cart
[payment_date] => 2019-04-30T08:34:23Z
[business] => [email protected]
[receiver_id] =>8YBNLF
[notify_version] => UNVERSIONED
[custom] => 788
[invoice] => 15
[verify_sign] => kM4qAoaIYLUEAtYEiXc6KoPbLyIXyLN9

Any suggestions how to fix?

z

1 hour ago, zpupster said:

Any suggestions how to fix?

Do you actually have the APP installed?  I don't see the PDT Identity Token field in your configuration information.

Dan

@zpupster Hmm, this suggests your customer is getting back to the site and it's putting the order back into the cart before the IPN gets there.

I think this is a problem that's been raised before and it's avoidable with the right app settings (PDT on, encrypted payments off).

The order is in the database --orders table

Dan-- no i do not see a transaction id in the config

but it is here in the order:[txn_id] and it is available on paypals website ..Instant Payment Notification (IPN) history page.
so they are getting transactions id

BroJohn--

PDT on,  ??? --- I do not see this option--is this suppose to be in the paypal standard module??

encrypted payments off).--Enable Encrypted Website Payments
False

15 minutes ago, zpupster said:

PDT on,  ???

It should be a setting in your APP configuration which is why I was asking if you're sure that you  have the APP installed.  Based on what you  have posted it doesn't look like it is?   It is as option in the APP for PayPal Standard...at least it is in mine.

Dan

18 minutes ago, Dan Cole said:

the PayPal App v4.039

In case you are not aware of it, the latest version is 5.018. There should be an View Updates button in the configure section.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

11 minutes ago, Jack_mcs said:

In case you are not aware of it, the latest version is 5.018. There should be an View Updates button in the configure section. 

Thanks Jack...I knew that.  I'm just always scared to update this stuff particularly when it's working.

Dan

@Dan ColeI figured you knew but thought I would mention it in case others didn't. From what I've seen, the  update script is well-behaved. If it can't update it doesn't cause any problems. However, I seen to recall that the first version had problems with the update. I can't say for sure and may be wrong. But if you decide to try it, be sure to backup the files first just to be safe.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

The Login with PayPal function no longer works. It currently returns an Invalid authorization code error when a customer attempts to login using their PayPal credentials. On the developer site it states:

Important: Before going Live, your app will need to be reviewed in order to approve sharing customer data. Full name is enabled by default, but all other scopes will require PayPal's approval through the app review process. The app review process typically takes 7-10 days, so please account for enough time to review before going Live. Please send your app review request to [email protected]. The request must include the following:
  1. Client ID of your live app
  2. Description of your app/site - please include screen shots or site URL and a short explanation of what the app/site is about
  3. Detailed description of how your app will use the Connect with PayPal (formerly Log In with PayPal) feature
  4. List of the scope attributes you’d like to enable
  5. Description of how you will use each scope attribute, how it will benefit your users and why it's necessary for app's functionality

Requests with partial information cannot be reviewed, and approval will be delayed until the full information is obtained.

It's called "connect with paypal" now and I notice the login button looks different.

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence.

- Rabindranath Tagore

2 hours ago, Smoky Barnable said:

The Login with PayPal function no longer works. It currently returns an Invalid authorization code error when a customer attempts to login using their PayPal credentials. On the developer site it states:

It's called "connect with paypal" now and I notice the login button looks different.

I concur... it’s not working 

Seeing error for too few arguments to function OSCOM_PayPal::log(), 5 passed in ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php on line 281 and at least 6 expected in includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php line 23

ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php on line 281 5 arguments

$paypal_express->_app->log('EC', 'CallbackResponse', 1, $log_sane, $params);

includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php line 23 6 arguments. Argument 6 would be $server

function log($module, $action, $result, $request, $response, $server, $is_ipn = false) {

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived