• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal App for osCommerce Online Merchant

Getting this error when trying Login with PayPal:

Relying Party Validation error: redirect_uri provided in the request does not match with the registered redirect_uri.

Have used HTTPFox to see the query string but cannot locate the return URI in it anywhere.

What to try next?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have problems about Stock not decreasing when users pay with PS and order finish through ext/modules/payment/paypal/standard_ipn.php.

We have OSC 2.3.4 BS with QTPRO . I'm not sure if I have to use the original standard_ipn.php including with osc 2.3.4 BS https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/blob/master/ext/modules/payment/paypal/standard_ipn.php or the one coming with the App. The App ipn file is bigger and the other one looks as redirect most of the stuff to includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php. Actually we are using the one including with the App (with the QTPRO decreasing Stock code added)

Which one should I use? 

• 3 months later...

Hello All,

I hope I'm posting in the right area and please forgive my ignorance but could someone give me step-by-step, VERY elementary instructions on how/where to download the PayPal App for osCommerce Online Merchant? I have gone to the following - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9184 and clicked on the blue "download" box. Do I "open" or "save"? Where do I save it? My current osC v2.3.4 was installed by my webhoster, VodaHost, onto their cpanel.

Please feel free to break it down in plain English as if I'm an IT 101 student and it's the first day of class. :)

Thanks for your help and patients.

Hello All,

I hope I'm posting in the right area and please forgive my ignorance but could someone give me step-by-step, VERY elementary instructions on how/where to download the PayPal App for osCommerce Online Merchant? I have gone to the following - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9184 and clicked on the blue "download" box. Do I "open" or "save"? Where do I save it? My current osC v2.3.4 was installed by my webhoster, VodaHost, onto their cpanel.

Please feel free to break it down in plain English as if I'm an IT 101 student and it's the first day of class. :)

Thanks for your help and patients.

@@praywithdrums

Jeff, what you're asking in regards to downloading/saving files is very basic and there would be a plethora of information on how to do this on the internet/google. These forums a more about discussions, assisting with or resolving issues with osCommerce itself and with add-ons.

Anyway, you need to save the PayPal package to your computer's hard-drive (and unzip it) then follow the instructions in the package on how to install it etc. which will involve uploading files to your osCommerce installation on your server, either by using your servers cPanel's file-manager or an FTP program. Again, there will lots of information available on how to do this.

regards

My Add-ons
Advanced Cache Control Tool for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Ajax Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category Popular Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Customer Testimonials for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Front Page New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Index Nested - Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Match Categories in Search Results for osCommerce versions 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Modular Category Page for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap)
Download Support

NEW Australia Post Shipping Modules for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
NEW Equal Height Module for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Products Low Stock Report for osC 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap)
Download Support

Upcoming Products Modules for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Assisted Add-ons
Scroll Boxes for osCommerce 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Bootstrap Add-ons created by other members
osCommerce Bootstrap Addons and Code

@@praywithdrums

If you are unsure what to do, you may be better off asking for paid help in the correct forum. If you select the right developer they will not charge that much for uploading the files you require. Just be sure to get a few quotes rather than take the first one offered.

Basic downloading and opening of files is no different to any other files saved to your computer. Once you have saved the files to your computer, use a program to open the files and read the install info that is in with the files. If you cant do this easy operation, maybe oscomerce is not for you.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 1 month later...

When another zone customers cant pay with Paypal standard:

Answer from PayPal:

Usually this error happens when a web shop is set up using the "address_override" option in their checkout or button code.

When this variable is set to "1", it means that the address provided during your checkout is set to override any address in the customer's PayPal account.

With this setting turned on, the customer would not have the option to edit the shipping address when they are redirected to PayPal for checkout. If the buyer entered an invalid shipping address on your website, they would probably see this error message.

Usually an address is invalid if the buyer didn't enter one of the required values (name, address line 1, city, province/state, postal code and country ) or that information is not being sent to PayPal when the buyer is redirected to us for checkout.

The best solution is to remove the "address_override" variable from your button or checkout code.

Another option if you want to leave the address_override setting on, is to make sure your checkout is validating the address form to ensure all required fields are provided and have acceptable formats.

Possible Fix

find in includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php

if (is_numeric($sendto) && ($sendto > 0)) {
        $parameters['address_override'] = '1';

change to:

if (is_numeric($sendto) && ($sendto > 0)) {
//        $parameters['address_override'] = '1';  //USA address fix

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem where paypal intermittently says there is a problem with my website ( now 2.3(BS) with paypal app. It would seem to be related to an android device using google as a browser. Is this a known problem?

The customer retried the checkout 5 minutes later and it worked. It cannot just be me! Can it?

@@astecme

Have you tried asking PayPal, whether they have a problem as it may not be an oscommerce fault. Since the release of this addon Harald seems to have disappeared and does not offer any help with this anymore, which was a shame as he seemed to know most of the answers.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 5 months later...

Dear oscommerce community,

I have the PayPal app installed and in sandbox mode it works synonymous. However, in Livemodus it does not work. The payment is made with Paypal, however I get no order confirmation.

The following errors are displayed with a live payment via Paypal:

Warning: include (/homepages/1/xxxxxxx/htdocs/catalog/includes/apps/paypal/modules/PS/api/GetTransactionDetails.php): failed to open stream: No suchfile or directory in / homepages / 1 / xxxxxxx / Htdocs / catalog / includes / apps / paypal / OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 395

Warning: include (): Failed opening '/homepages/1/xxxxxxx/htdocs/catalog/includes/paypal/modules/PS/api/GetTransactionDetails.php' for inclusion (include_path = '.: / Usr / lib / php5 .6 ') in /homepages/1/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/catalog/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 395

Fatal error: Call to undefined function OSCOM_PayPal_PS_Api_GetTransactionDetails () in /homepages/1/xxxxxxx/htdocs/catalog/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php on line 399

Installed:
V2.3.4
PHP version: 5.6.28

Greetings, Frank

@@headline-dbs It seems to be a bug! Can you please make a change in the following file:

catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php

line 599, change the PS in:

.... $this->_app->getApiResult('PS', 'GetTran....

to APP, so it becomes:

.... $this->_app->getApiResult('APP', 'GetTran....

Could you confirm if that works for you? It will be fixed in the next version.

:heart:, osCommerce

@@headline-dbs It seems to be a bug! Can you please make a change in the following file:

catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php

line 599, change the PS in:

.... $this->_app->getApiResult('PS', 'GetTran....

to APP, so it becomes:

.... $this->_app->getApiResult('APP', 'GetTran....

Could you confirm if that works for you? It will be fixed in the next version.

After the change the above error messages are gone. Thank you!

However, I am returned to the "checkout_confirmation.php" after the transaction and the following shop message appears in the header:

Could not verify the PayPal transaction. Please try again

With PayPal, the transaction is executed, but not displayed with admin / order.

What do I have to change?

@@headline-dbs I'm looking into this and will get back to you / reply here with a solution. In the meantime, please try Express Checkout as an alternative until the problem has been fixed. I will try and find a solution to this today.

:heart:, osCommerce

Archived