• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can anyone other than the original author change settings?

broomfish

I'm not sure what it is you want to change. If you are asking if you can make a change to the addon and upload it so that others can use your change, then yes, you can do that as long as the addon allows public uploads, which it looks like it does. If you are asking if you can change the code in your shop, yes, you can change it however you wish.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

no you have totally misread my post

I have modded the addon to work with 2.3.3.4 and installed it to my site and uploaded the modded version

however the mod is set to be applicable to 2.2, but can now updated to be applicable to 2.3

As best I can see only the original poster can change this, so my question is can it be changed by a moderator so it will show in searches for 2.3 addons

You would need to contact a moderator for the answer. Alternative is to add an entry of your own and point it to the original. For example,  my Header Tags SEO addon came out before 2.3 and is located here. When I made it 2.3 compatible, I created an entry for 2.3 and just referenced the original.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons