ArtcoInc

Purchase without account for 2.3.4 and BS2334

@@burt

I forgot about that header tag module.  I just need to figure out how to incorporate the token in a URL so the customer can access the review functionality without logging in !

Mike

osC BS gold live - osC CE in development (awesome)

@@Mikepo,

If you get this to work with PWA and would like to add it to the package, let me know and I'll add you as a maintainer.

I'm sorry I have no time right now.

rgds

Rainer

@@burt

I forgot about that header tag module.  I just need to figure out how to incorporate the token in a URL so the customer can access the review functionality without logging in !

Mike

Easiest way is for that to be a new standalone page.  No need to login (as we are talking about guests), so the products are looked up by the token (attached to the order).

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

hi at all!

after a new Installation i tried to get this cool add-on, i really like.

but now i'm struggling a bit and i need your help with the following error i got after the Installation:

Warning: include(DIR_WS_MODULEScontent/login/templates/pwa_login.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/httpd/vhosts/xxxxx.ch/xxxxx-smoke.ch/includes/modules/content/login/cm_pwa_login.php on line 39

Warning: include(DIR_WS_MODULEScontent/login/templates/pwa_login.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/httpd/vhosts/xxxxx.ch/xxxxx-smoke.ch/includes/modules/content/login/cm_pwa_login.php on line 39

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'DIR_WS_MODULEScontent/login/templates/pwa_login.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/httpd/vhosts/xxxxx.ch/lxxxxx-smoke.ch/includes/modules/content/login/cm_pwa_login.php on line 39.

i tried to solve it on my own, but without success.

any ideas and help are very appreciated!

thanks,

patrik

Hello @@Paedi199,

It seems you are not using the latest version.
Please download and use version 2.2r1 BS:

Purchase without account BS reloaded

Best regards
Rainer

@@raiwa,

Looks like the telephone number isn't being stored in the DB, its empty.

I'm looking at the code but can't see the issue.

Mike

@@Mikepo,

Great that you found that. I changed in the configuration entry for telephone "true" to "True" to fit all other spellings in the module.

And of course left one entry in account_pwa.php without changing:

Must be:

if (GUEST_CHECKOUT_TELEPHONE == 'True') $sql_data_array['customers_telephone'] = $telephone;

Will update now

Added you as a maintainer

rgds

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

I have a problem with this addon.

A guest purchase and at the end of the buying process must be identified. This is correct because it is a guest, not a registered customer.

The problem is when a registered customer, at the end of the buying process must be identified again. This is not correct because it is a registered customer Quie has already been identified for purchase. Because you have to re-identify?

In version 2.2 of OSC did not happen, should miss a tep_session_is_registered somewhere in the buying process can not find. If it is true that from version 2.3.x happens, no matter which version of the addon is.

And though it has nothing to do with the addon When your session ends automatically registered client? in my case (EDGE) can spend hours and close the browser as often as you that the session is still active. Only lose if I delete browser cookies.

With this addon session automatically ends at the end of the purchasing process, whether registered or guest customer.

On the one hand the addon solves the problem but creates another one, that of registered customers who have to re-identify.

Is it possible to be configuration? I have to force use cookies and recreate session to true. If I do not get like the POS does not work, the customer loses the session ends the process of buying or not complete. Others who use the same TPV not have this problem so it must be something from my bank, not the TPV.

I apologize for bad translation, do not speak English and I use google translator.

Hola Alonso @@reflex-ocasion,

I can't imagine how the guest checkout modules can have an influence on regular customer orders. All what the guest checkout modules do when they delete a guest account or unregister customers in the sessions, is conditioned like this:

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_is_guest')){

so it shouldn't be possible to log out regular customers during checkout.

Can you also confirm that you are using the latest version 2.2r2.

Me puedes enviar PM en español si quieres

Un saludo

Rainer

Hello @@Mikepo, @@Tsimi and others,

Here the new version 2.3 which includes the optional choice to set a password and keep the account on checkout success.

Please give it a try a let me know if you find any problems.

Update instructions included, only english language file updated for now.

Only new files included, modified core files are untouched from previous version.

PWA for BS 2.3_beta.zip

Thanks in advance

Rainer

New version 2.3 uploaded.

Please use the uploaded package in the add-ons area.  DO NOT use the package posted here in the previous message.

There are some changes in ht module and checkout succes content module to ensure the guest account is unflagged only if a password has been successfully set.

regards

Rainer

No, I'm using the latest version, BootStrap EDGE :)

I also do not understand why it happens. :(

With 2.2 it did not happen. With 2.3.4 I remember him during the tests, I think it happened.

Sorry, a misunderstanding on my part. I thought you said oscommerce version instead of the version of the addon.

Yes, I'm using the version 2.2r2.

@@raiwa

New version 2.3 uploaded.

Please use the uploaded package in the add-ons area.  DO NOT use the package posted here in the previous message.

There are some changes in ht module and checkout succes content module to ensure the guest account is unflagged only if a password has been successfully set.

regards

Rainer

sorry Rainer, I've not managed to find time to check your latest version, I'm still using v2.2.  I will download and test it.  Thanks for all your efforts

Mike

@@reflex-ocasion,

Does it happen with all payment modules you are using or only one, and if yes which one.

Are you using any other add-on which interferes in the checkout process?

You could you also check with the new 2.3.

Meanwhile if you have a non instant payment module, I can check on your store with a ficticious order if you agree.

rgds

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

I guess it happens with all the payment modules, I just tried COD and money order.

There is nothing to interfere with during the payment process.

I will try the new version to see how it is.

@@reflex-ocasion,

I tried and yes, normal registered customers are logged out in your store. This doesn't happen in my test stores. Can you please uninstall all 3 PWA checkout modules (login, checkout_success and header_tag) and do a normal checkout to see if it also happens.

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

I have deactivated only checkout_success and now the registered client if you keep the session. An unregistered client loses the session if he clicks on continue, if he does not press and goes to another part of the store, for example to a category, he continues to maintain the session.

Has been the first. Do I test with others?

In the battery category, at the end, there is an ad for tests. Do the necessary tests with this ad, so afterwards I do not have to replenish the stock.

@@reflex-ocasion,

All which is done in the checkout success module to unregister the customer and delete the guest account, is wrapped inside:

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_is_guest')){
         //unregister
         // delete guest account
      }

So if a normal customer is logged out when the module is active, the only explication is that something with your sessions is wrong.

I checked with the old and new version. I never experienced this problem in any test and real store. I also didn't get any report from other users and testers.

Please check the session if you have 'customer_is_guest' registered when you are on the checkout confirmation page, and again on the checkout success page when you do a guest checkout. Of course with all modules installed.

I can't do anything more without access to your database and files.

rgds

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

In checkout_confirmation the guest appears in the client list. At the end of the purchase process disappears.

If the "problem" of removing the guest or not removing it is in the checkout_success variable I can put that code in the normal file. This eliminates the guest and the registered client does not lose his session.

Session problem exists. I use a virtual POS (point of sale terminal) of my bank and every time they pay with card the order is not recorded or the order confirmation email is sent. If you do not complete the process and return to the store the contents of the cart is lost. For that to happen, do not miss the contents of the cart, I have to force the use of cookies in true.

It is the only payment module with which it occurs. The problem is not new, I already happened in version 2.2rc2a osCommerce, I have happened in version 2.3.4 and now in EDGE. It is not a problem of hosting because I have changed several times of hosting. Neither is the problem of tpv because I have also changed version. Nor is it a problem of the version of osCommerce used because I have always started from scratch to install addons.
With version 2.2 had installed about 180 addons. With 2.3 and EDGE only 96.

I'm thinking. Is it possible that the session problem is caused by using sending module files that have ANSI encoding instead of utf-8?

@@reflex-ocasion,

In checkout_confirmation the guest appears in the client list. At the end of the purchase process disappears.

I meant in the database session table, not in admin.

There is nothing to interfere with during the payment process.

You have modifications in the checkout process:

- discount code

- matc

- pdf invoice (e-mail modification in checkout_process)

and most or all of them seem to be old, not bootstrapped versions.

I'm sure there is something with your modifications interfering.

All of this seems not to be directly related to the unregister problem. But your store is quite modified, so

sorry, no possibility to help further without full access to your store.

You could also check your cookie configuration.

You should debug this removing step by step modifications and other add-ons and find out what produces the problem. Hope you have a develop store installation.

rgds

Rainer

discount code? yes

matc? Right now I do not know what it is.

pdf invoice? no

ultimate html? yes

All addons that are not EDGE-specific have been adapted. I do not think it's anything like that.

For now do not worry anymore, I'll be testing, remove some addons to see what happens. I'll let you know.

Best regards!