ArtcoInc

Purchase without account for 2.3.4 and BS2334

I have gone over and over the instructions.  Can not get rid of the red X.  I have uninstalled with "uninstall remove' set to True.  And reinstalled.  Still has a red X.  I have gone thru all the other steps.  I don't do virtual downloads.  So I ask, What step did I miss?

Posted (edited)

1. I asked you (this is not related to your last posted "problems" but it would help a lot to know if the modifications I asked you to do are really necessary):

EDIT: Did you first try to upload/copy again the file cm_pwa_login.php ? It's important that you report back all!

2. It would be nice if you could give it a try reverting the modifications and report back if it works with the original code

23 minutes ago, dculley said:

I have gone thru all the other steps.

You didn't

4. The red cross is not important, your screenshot shows that the module works. Follow first the instructions:

5. [Required] In Admin =>Modules => Customer Data for all Modules you wish to show on the create_account_pwa page, tick the page 'create_account_pwa' in the 'Pages' list. Only the E-Mail module is required, all other modules are optional.

If you are signing on as 'Guest' you don't want an account.

And where will you send the order without knowing any data from your customer or contact him if needed?

Again , read the instructions:

Instructions

NOTE: In a normal checkout process, guest accounts are automatic deleted in the checkout success page. It may happen that a guest doesn't return to this page for example coming back from an external payment service or if he does not complete the order after he already filled in his guest data.

Only in these cases a guest account may stay registered in the database and you can keep your database clean deleting old guest accounts from time to time.

Edited by raiwa

I didn't mean to upset.  I thought I was following your instructions.

In response to 1 & 2 I did let you know that the changes worked (meaning the original file did not work and thus giving me PHP errors.)

Response to 3,  total my bad.  It took me a couple of times to see that "I" needed to complete the form setup.  So with that done I'm up to 1 thing giving me problems.  Or till me how to fix.  Please

1st is this lineimage.thumb.png.ea64a1012c888f220a65c686d2f40b0e.png  It comes up on the top of the page as required.  Will not let me continue. 

I don't mean to be a pest. 

image.png

image.png

sorry about the Guest images, mint to delete them.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, dculley said:

In response to 1 & 2 I did let you know that the changes worked (meaning the original file did not work and thus giving me PHP errors.) 

I asked you to try first to copy/upload the file again BEFORE applying the modifications and report back.

I asked you to try again with the original files for the case you had a corrupted file and report back. It's important for me to know if the modifications are necessary.

For me and another tester the original code works!

1st is this lineimage.thumb.png.ea64a1012c888f220a65c686d2f40b0e.png  It comes up on the top of the page as required.  Will not let me continue. 

1. I have oversean this in your first sceenshot. I saw only that your page was showing blank without any module. First of all you NEEDED to have at least the mail module activated.

2. If you have already a regular account you have to use it. In that case it's correct that it doesn't let you create a guest account with the same e-mail used in your already existing regular account. Use another e-mail. Logic no? You just have to follow what the error message says! The same like in the regular create account page!

Didn't you use this App before?

Edited by raiwa

10 minutes ago, raiwa said:

I asked you to try first to copy/upload the file again BEFORE applying the modifications and report back.

I asked you to try again with the original files for the case you had a corrupted file and report back. It's important for me to know if the modifications are necessary.

For me and another tester the original code works! 

I went through the steps again.  I went back and uploaded the original file back up.  This time no errors.  Just for kicks I up loaded back the modified file you have me do,  and no errors.  So I went back to the original file and still no errors.  So it must have been a bad 1st install.

Email is activated. under admin>configuration  Unless there is another one. 

image.thumb.png.79601e0b41f5e90ff1f570becda7f6db.png

I tried a regular account already and I can't get past this error.  I figure it is because I don't have a shipping agent installed.   I don't know.  Just a guess.

image.thumb.png.02769ca7b09df5e6542f4795621e7867.png

I have tried different emails.  One I had already used and it came up with 'email address all ready used'.  Then I put in a different on  and get the login page required.  I did that before sending the post.  I just tried another email and no different.

You asked if I used this app before?  Yes, I had it running under PHX 1.0.4.0.  PHX 1.0.4.0 never ran cleanly.  So I waited until 1.0.6.0 to try and reinstall my Apps again. 

If you do not have a shipping module installed, you can't get past the checkout_shipping page unless you have only virtual products in your cart.  There needs to be at least one shipping method that is valid for your current address.  That has nothing to do with this App.  You'd get the exact same behavior if you registered an account. 

1 hour ago, dculley said:

Email is activated. under admin>configuration  Unless there is another one.

He means under admin > Modules > Customer Data > Email Address -- you need, at minimum, the email module enabled for the create_account_pwa page.  You will have to click the Edit button and check the box next to create_account_pwa

Always back up before making changes.

@eCard

Thanks for helping

39 minutes ago, ecartz said:

If you do not have a shipping module installed, you can't get past the checkout_shipping page unless you have only virtual products in your cart.  There needs to be at least one shipping method that is valid for your current address.  That has nothing to do with this App.  You'd get the exact same behavior if you registered an account. 

I figured it was not related to the App.  I have not found a USPS to work with Phoenix.  So it is the last piece of the puzzle I need.  For shipping and going live.  I only use them to ship because they will deliver to a Post Office Box that a lot of my customers use. 

42 minutes ago, ecartz said:

He means under admin > Modules > Customer Data > Email Address -- you need, at minimum, the email module enabled for the create_account_pwa page.  You will have to click the Edit button and check the box next to create_account_pwa

This I had already done. To add email to the form.  I just have not figured out why I get this (listed below) and it is required.  If I could figure out how to remove required off of it it might work and let me get past to the next screen.  

image.thumb.png.61d86d10add125ff499d1a3c61eba940.png 

7 hours ago, dculley said:

This I had already done. To add email to the form.  I just have not figured out why I get this (listed below) and it is required.  If I could figure out how to remove required off of it it might work and let me get past to the next screen.  

image.thumb.png.61d86d10add125ff499d1a3c61eba940.png 

Supposed you are referring to create_account_pwa.php, use an e-mail address which is not used in a normal account.

You can use for testing any phantasy e-mail, for example info@demodemo.com. It doesn't need to be a real existing e-mail address.

I don't be-leave the yellow line has anything to do with email.  It is there before any thing are filled out on the form.  Changing emails does not effect it.  It is still there. 

I found the code on lines 93/98 in the create_account_pwa.php.  That creates the line.  I took it out.  And tried again.  Even with the yellow line taken out It has no effect on the problem.  When I click on continue nothing happens.  So I put back the code and back at square one.  I do not get any kind of error messages either way.  Now I don't think it is the yellow line. 

Clicking on the <continue> the screen does not blink.  Just stays on the screen.  If I could see some type or error it would be helpful, but there is not an error showing.  But something is holding it back from continuing.  I'm still missing something. 

Posted (edited)

Please post a screenshot of your entire create_account_pwa.php page with your filled in fields.

Edited by raiwa

Are you sure that an account with the mail "anywere@gmail.com" doesn't exist already in your database?

Very sure.  I only have one customer in the phoenix data base.  I'm still working in my test site side.  I haven't gone live. 

image.thumb.png.ad85f7d5306df986f5781c9d6844b5b9.png

I checked the customer data base and it only has the one. 

Posted (edited)

The yellow line always shows up as a reminder for the customer to login if he has already an account. On both create account pages.

There is nothing wrong with it.

You have to hit the Continue button, then you should be redirected to checkout shipping.

Edited by raiwa

10 minutes ago, raiwa said:

You have to hit the Continue button, then you should be redirected to checkout shipping.

I agree.   100%.  But I'm not redirected to anything.  What can I send you.  You know I'm lost. 

I only have one shipping option. 

image.thumb.png.780a1040579dfb171c86995a3069eafb.png

Could that be the problem?  I'm needing a shipping option (App) for USPS. So far have not been able to get one of the old ones to work.  Checking with the forum now.  

Sorry, I can't help further within this support thread.

It works without any problem on my test store and the store of another tester.

Your shipping options have nothing to do with it.

You should consider to ask a pro to have a look into your store.

3 hours ago, dculley said:

Any suggestions on Pro's?

Raiwa is too modest to mention himself.  @raiwa
You've already taken hours of his time, so why not pay for those hours and all the upcoming hours he will spend with you.  

Help shape the future of Phoenix; join the Phoenix Club

Updating to 1.6.2. broke cm_pwa_login.php

the guest checkout still works when it is installed but you cannot access the admin/modules page

26.05.2020 17:51:50 ............... PHP Fatal error:  cm_pwa_login::__construct(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "manualCart" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide an autoloader to load the class definition in ............./includes/modules/content/login/cm_pwa_login.php on line 28

another little thing is the missing $content-width in tpl_cm_cs_pwa_keep_account.php

<div class="col-sm-<?php echo $content_width; ?> cm-cs-pwa-products-purchased">

56 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

Updating to 1.6.2. broke cm_pwa_login.php

the guest checkout still works when it is installed but you cannot access the admin/modules page

26.05.2020 17:51:50 ............... PHP Fatal error:  cm_pwa_login::__construct(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "manualCart" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide an autoloader to load the class definition in ............./includes/modules/content/login/cm_pwa_login.php on line 28

It seems you have a cuastomization applied. "manualCart" is neither part of core Phoenix neither of the original PWA code.

I just checked on my 1.0.6.2 test store and it works without problem.

56 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

another little thing is the missing $content-width in tpl_cm_cs_pwa_keep_account.php

<div class="col-sm-<?php echo $content_width; ?> cm-cs-pwa-products-purchased">

Yep, thanks it's still hardcoded there. I'll add it in the next update.