ArtcoInc

Purchase without account for 2.3.4 and BS2334

10 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

the delete guests button does not work anymore

pressing it results in a screen output above the header " $delete_actiondelete_guests "

the called url is correct ... customers.php?action=delete_guests

image.png.e8b26b5a0d4abeb7ed3f701fd6792221.png

Yep, forgot to remove a debug line.

In includes/hooks/admin/customers/cPwa.php

remove line 26:

echo '<br><br>$delete_action' . $delete_action . '<br>';

Thanks for your patience and testing.

I'll await if other testers report something until tomorrow. Then it will be published on the Marketplace.

one last thing, I did not like that the delete guest button also appeard on the customer edit page

I changed line 114 to

$('.row .no-gutters ').after('<div class="col-12 w-100 text-left">{$delete_guest_button}</div>');

the left centerd position looks a bit more harmonic and the button is no longer on the edit page

21 minutes ago, rupruprup said:

one last thing, I did not like that the delete guest button also appeard on the customer edit page

I changed line 114 to

$('.row .no-gutters ').after('<div class="col-12 w-100 text-left">{$delete_guest_button}</div>');

the left centerd position looks a bit more harmonic and the button is no longer on the edit page

Yep, thought this too, but forgot to do it 😃

16 hours ago, ecartz said:

@raiwa @rupruprup

If you want, you could try the alternative version of Phoenix at https://github.com/ecartz/CE-Phoenix/tree/guest

On a live store, you might want to run

UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = CONCAT(configuration_value, ';create_account;customers') WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'MODULE_CUSTOMER_DATA%PAGES'

Although you could get the same effect by uninstalling and reinstalling or simply editing the configuration of those modules. 

Note that after running that SQL, you might have to edit the guest module to remove those two pages. 

I have done no testing of that version at the moment.  Use at your own risk, only on test stores. 

Installed and had a look (without deeper testing).

Looks good to me. Makes everything even more flexible 👍

8 hours ago, rupruprup said:

a stand alone of the module is not compatible with standard Phoenix ?

Given the problems that you were reporting with  the guest module triggering on the create_account and admin/customers pages, one solution would be to make it possible to shut off modules on those pages.  Currently every module displays on those pages, as they traditionally showed every input. 

Presumably Rainer's solution shuts off the module on other pages in some other way. 

If it is easier to make the module work with the modified version, then I can put those changes in core.  Then the version that I posted would essentially become standard Phoenix. 

Always back up before making changes.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ecartz said:

Given the problems that you were reporting with  the guest module triggering on the create_account and admin/customers pages, one solution would be to make it possible to shut off modules on those pages.  Currently every module displays on those pages, as they traditionally showed every input. 

Presumably Rainer's solution shuts off the module on other pages in some other way. 

If it is easier to make the module work with the modified version, then I can put those changes in core.  Then the version that I posted would essentially become standard Phoenix. 

In the cd_guest module it would make this check unnecesary (the problem was that I forgot to include it):

public function process(&$customer_details) {
      if ($GLOBALS['PHP_SELF'] == 'create_account_pwa.php')  {
        $customer_details['guest'] = '1';
      }

WIth your mod we could just uncheck all pages except create_account_pwa in the page list for this module.

For sure there will be more uses for it.

Edited by raiwa

Posted (edited)

Uploaded PWA 4.2.0

Purchase without account 4.2.0

Thanks a lot to Matt @ecartz for help and guiding with the update to new core features and functionality
Thanks a lot to Ralph @rupruprup for beta testing

Changes versus 4.2.0. beta 4:

- simplified/optimized delete guest query in admin/customers.php
- moved Delete Guest Accounts button in admin/customers.php into to the right side table
- count only number of guest accounts which will be deleted (older than 2 days)
- show Delete Guest Accounts button only if there are gust accounts which can be deleted.
- removed unnecessary guest flag in address_book table

Changes Version. 4.2.0

• - updated for Phoenix 1.0.6.0
  • - renamed account_pwa.php to create_account_pwa.php
  • - updated create_account.pwa.php to use customer data modules
  • - flexible optional use of customer data modules in create_account.pwa.php
  • - added delete guest accounts button and guest count in admin/customers.php
  • - removed unnecessary guest flag in address_book table
  • - all changes are hooked now, zero core modifications
  • - fixed some minor errors from previous versions

Edited by raiwa

thank you @raiwa , testing and playing around with your beta helped me a lot to understand how these hooks work ...

Thanks to all for the hard work.  I wish I understood coding so all I could do is wait.  

@raiwa

The link in your last post points to this:  https://apps.oscommerce.com/5f3nn&amp;purchase-without-account-bs

I don't think that is the wright link.  Seems it should be: https://apps.oscommerce.com/gBmPX&amp;purchase-without-account-phoenix

I'm also have a hard time trying to open, 1_0_6_0+.docx.  Miscosoft Word 364 puts it in "protected view" and will not open.

Thanks again for all the work.

7 minutes ago, dculley said:

The link in your last post points to this:  https://apps.oscommerce.com/5f3nn&amp;purchase-without-account-bs

I don't think that is the wright link.  Seems it should be: https://apps.oscommerce.com/gBmPX&amp;purchase-without-account-phoenix

Yep, always forget to update the link.

8 minutes ago, dculley said:

I'm also have a hard time trying to open, 1_0_6_0+.docx.  Miscosoft Word 364 puts it in "protected view" and will not open.

It's write procted. Use Open Office or another Word/Office version. It's saved with Word 2010 like all my other Inctruction docs.

I'll change to PDF in the next update. As there is no more file editing😉

@raiwa

Thanks for the PDF file.  I had to call Dell to work on my server.  Seems it was also having an issue.  Dell was able to fix what ever it was and now MS Word will open the document and system running better. 

@raiwa

Doing the install on Phx v1.0.6.1 upload of new files and legacy changes seemed to go okay. 

Went to Instructions #3 and hit an error. Went to admin>modules>content  and installed content [login].  The edit screen did not come up.  Got this:

image.thumb.png.6bb0470f1ccaf193ca789e5d3e03392c.png

image.thumb.png.61b6ab59b90a743e0f8e2c3a6e7ab42e.png

Just got this

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cm_pwa_login_show_payment_modules' not found or invalid function name in /home/ladybug3597/public_html/temp.ladybuggardendecor.com/admin/modules_content.php on line 375

Posted (edited)

Did you have the previous version installed in this store or is this a complete new clean installation?

Your PHP version?

Edited by raiwa

completely new install.  1.0.6.0 was a clean install and upgraded it to 1.0.6.1  running under php 7.2

My SQL data was also new.  I was tired of 1.0.5.+ that I had removed it and deleted all data files.  Did a complete reinstall.  I been keeping  my display errors in PHP turned on.  So fare all has been clean.  This is a fresh error pop up.  

line error in admin/modules_content.php is:                $keys .= call_user_func($use_function, $value['value']);

Posted (edited)

Try first o upload/copy the files again for the case they are corrupted.

If this doesn' fix it, try the following:

In the login module cm_pwa_login.php line 147 delete the word "static" so it should look like this:

public function cm_pwa_login_show_payment_modules($text) {

the in line 151 do the same so it should look like this:

public function cm_pwa_login_edit_payment_modules($values, $key) {

Edited by raiwa

The modules_content.php you have must be different then the one I have.  My line 147 and 151 is not close to what you are showing.  So I'm attaching it. 

43 minutes ago, dculley said:

admin/modules_content.php on line 375

I made no changes to the file.  Hope this helps. 

modules_content.php

Posted (edited)

Dean, can you please read what I wrote:

In the login module cm_pwa_login.php line 147

The file modules_content.php, throws the error but has nothing to do with the origin of the error!

EDIT: Did you first try to upload/copy again the file cm_pwa_login.php ? It's important that you report back all!

Edited by raiwa

opps - sorry I was stock on other file. 

Made the changes  no errors 😊

I have a red 'x' on the line

image.thumb.png.dde5972676a27c254c68e6a0ad88317c.png

image.png.b69f389ff81b835150c82c3d77a1ec6c.png

testing the waters.

When I go to "What is in my cart" screen click on 'check out'.  It takes me to "welcome, please sign in" screen.  I select "Purchase without account"  'Continue'

image.thumb.png.2553e62a8b8898ee70c47b924c24f772.png

So far so good.  The next screen  I can not get pass .  Why does it require information?  I can click on 'Continue' but it will not leave this page.  If you are signing on as 'Guest' you don't want an account.

image.thumb.png.52e9585eba37850a15b4d8203fbde849.png