1. update to 2.3.4.1 CE Frozen
  2. use PWA 2.2
  3. integrate PWA 3.0 on your own into your old 2.3.4 BS

I only give support for 1+2, sorry

Edited by raiwa

3 hours ago, Demitry said:

@raiwa

hi Rainer,

I'm updating the PWA addon to v3.0 and I noticed a couple of things that are off. In /admin/orders.php you removed this following line, but this is not part of PWA. It is part of the base BS Edge install. Does it need to be removed for PWA 3.0?

$OSCOM_Hooks->register('orders');

In that same file you also have the deprecated variable $HTTP_POST_VARS several times on lines 61 and 84.

@Demitry,

coming back to your original question:

Yes, the $HTTP_POST_VARS need to be updated, I'll do, thank you.

For the other question:

Did you read the update instructions?

There are no changes in the admin files in PWA 3.0 comparing to the previous version.

Just follow the update instructions.

Edited by raiwa

@Demitry

you do not want to loose time reading my instructions and follow them, but you wants that I spent time to repeat here for you what I already explained in the instructions....interesting

if I do not do this, you state that the add-on doesn't work and that I do not want to give support...more interesting

Don't forget that the add-on is open source and free and I give also support for free.

hi. can anyone help

the email address for store owner is not showing correctly in the confirmation order email?

all the emails are correctly set in the admin

also, i tried to find where this "Note: this email address has been submitted" line and cannot find it in any file? which file is it in?

Date Ordered: Monday 04 June, 2018

NOTE: This email address has been submitted by a visitor to our online-shop. If you were not this visitor, please send a message to:************. Thank you for your purchase and have a nice day.

how do we edit this line here?

NOTE: This email address has been submitted by a visitor to our online-shop. If you were not this visitor, please send a message to:************. Thank you for your purchase and have a nice day.

for some reason, my confirmation order email is showing an incorrect email from a different domain,

how is this edited? in admin all the correct emails have been set, but the order confirmation email shows my other domains email address.

@vampirehunter

Try looking in /includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php

M

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Frozen" release here

45 minutes ago, ArtcoInc said:

@vampirehunter

Try looking in /includes/languages/english/checkout_process.php

M

hi

managed to find out

the 2nd domain i made was a direct copy of the 1st site, and there are 2 fields in the database that required changing that still had the 1st sites email in it.

Edited by vampirehunter

Hi!

I installed the module (OSC version= 2.3.4.1 CE Frozen ) and everything worked fine.

But later, I also installed the module "Modular Checkout pages BS" and the option "Proceed to set a password" is not working anymore. It does not redirect to set_password.php (It looks like "customer_is_guest" has been unregistered in a previous step)

Any help appreciated.

Hola Alex,

I had a look and found that the error is in the latest version of PWA.

It is not related with Modular checkout.

Maybe you updated also PWA when you installad Modular checkout.

I got the error only with PWA installed, without modular checkout.

The problem is that I removed the configuratrion entry to offer keep account from the login module and linked it for the case that the keep account content module is installed, but missed to update the constant check :sleep:

Here the fix:

in: includes/modules/header_tags/ht_pwa.php

find:

} elseif ( (!defined('MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_LOGIN_KEEP_ACCOUNT') || MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_LOGIN_KEEP_ACCOUNT != 'True') && DOWNLOAD_ENABLED != 'true' ) {

and change to:

} elseif ( (!defined('MODULE_CONTENT_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS_PWA_KEEP_ACCOUNT_STATUS') || MODULE_CONTENT_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS_PWA_KEEP_ACCOUNT_STATUS != 'True') && DOWNLOAD_ENABLED != 'true' ) {

please confirm and I'll upload the update with the fix

Gracias y un saludo cordial

Rainer

1 hour ago, raiwa said:

Maybe you updated also PWA when you installad Modular checkout.

Indeed .. Sorry! I forgot to also mention it

1 hour ago, raiwa said:

please confirm and I'll upload the update with the fix

I have tested it and works fine now :thumbsup:

Muchas gracias!!

This is the first time I have had a problem with PWA. Using v2.3.4   I added the PWA and it works BUT there is no "Your Contact Information" and phone number blank. I have tried to add the code but it does not carry over to the database.

I have other carts working with this and have compared files and still can see the problem.  Require Telephone Number is set to TRUE.

Any help as to what to look for?

20 minutes ago, railroadguy said:

This is the first time I have had a problem with PWA. Using v2.3.4   I added the PWA and it works BUT there is no "Your Contact Information" and phone number blank. I have tried to add the code but it does not carry over to the database.

I have other carts working with this and have compared files and still can see the problem.  Require Telephone Number is set to TRUE.

Any help as to what to look for?

Give us the shop link.

I quite dont understand what you mean. Do you want the Telephone required or not?!

Check your Telephone values at Admin->Config->Minimum Values->Telephone Number and set the value there if you want the phone number to work

3 hours ago, Owl Sauron said:

Give us the shop link.

I quite dont understand what you mean. Do you want the Telephone required or not?!

Check your Telephone values at Admin->Config->Minimum Values->Telephone Number and set the value there if you want the phone number to work

http://www.client-demo.com/Store/

It's a demo shop so you can't hurt anything. Go to Catalog » Trains » "O" Scale 2 Rail » Decals » C-D-S Lettering (Transfers)   and pick an item then checkout.

You will see that the whole section "Your Contact Information"  which is normally under "Your Address" on my other PWA carts is missing. Telephone Number is set to 8 in config and is True in PWA    

@railroadguy,

1. Can you please post the relevant code of your account_pwa.php

2. Which exact PWA version are you using ? (Download link and version)

3. If this is a new installation, you should better start over with 2.3.4.1. CE Frozen instead of the official 2.3.4 version.

It is responsive, mobile friendly, modular and the code is updated for compatibility with PHP up to 7.2.

More information:

Best regards

Rainer

There is the option 'Require telephone number' in the PWA settings (admin/modules/content --> Login without account form) that must be set to true. Then the telephone number can be entered at the bottom of the form.

8 hours ago, railroadguy said:

http://www.client-demo.com/Store/

It's a demo shop so you can't hurt anything. Go to Catalog » Trains » "O" Scale 2 Rail » Decals » C-D-S Lettering (Transfers)   and pick an item then checkout.

You will see that the whole section "Your Contact Information"  which is normally under "Your Address" on my other PWA carts is missing. Telephone Number is set to 8 in config and is True in PWA    

Why arent you using the bootstrap version!?

Activate the Required Telephone number in Admin->Modules->Content->Login Without Acc Form

i have modified Raiwa´s PWA telephone to make it optional if you wanna try it around like 500:

<?php if (GUEST_CHECKOUT_TELEPHONE == 'True'){ ?>
    <div class="form-group has-feedback">
      <label for="inputTelephone" class="control-label col-sm-3"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></label>
      <div class="col-sm-9">
        <?php
        if (ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH > 0) {
                echo tep_draw_input_field('telephone', '', 'required aria-required="true" id="inputTelephone" placeholder="' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT . '"', 'tel');
                echo FORM_REQUIRED_INPUT;
          } else {
                echo tep_draw_input_field('telephone', '', 'id="inputTelephone" placeholder="' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT . '"', 'tel');
          }
        ?>
      </div>
    </div>
<?php } ?>

OK, yes the option is TRUE in the PWA Login without Account Form area.

The file I am using is PWA for 2.3.4_1.zip  I's been used on three other carts. I downloaded two years ago before the add-on section changed it's format as I can't seem to find it now.
account_pwa.php is attached but it's the same one I used here http://client-demo.com/Demo_Cart
and if you try that, you can see it displays the phone number area.

account_pwa.php

For a fast and easy fix, just remove the condition in the account_pwa.php file:

<?php if (GUEST_CHECKOUT_TELEPHONE == 'True'){ ?>
<?php } ?> 

otherwise you should check if the constant " GUEST_CHECKOUT_TELEPHONE " matches in both files, login module and account_pwa.php and check also for any case if it is in your database present in the configuration table and only once.

If you maybe didn't uninstall the login module correct and installed it again, you may have the configuration entry twice in your database, one set to "True" and another to "False", this would explain the trouble.

Well, that did it. I pointed to another database and it worked. So I exported the the Configuration table from the good database and dropped and imported into the open I was using. All I need to do is change the My Store information. Thanks for that pointer to the database. Have no idea what I did to cause it :huh:

Hi and thanks for your great contribution.
I'm upgrading my current 2.3.4 NON-BS shop to 2.3.4.1 CE.

I'm using PWA for BS 3.0.4.

I've got some questions/comments:

1. I think there is no need for "v2.2rc2a compatibility" stuff in orders.php. The stock 2.3.4.1 do not contain them.

2. I haven't yet figured out what's causing the notices below. Can you?

I report all php errors to be sure I catch everything.

I'm getting the following notices, when I click the "Login without Account Form" in Content Modules and then click edit. I can edit other Content modules without any errors.

Notice: Constant MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_LOGIN_STATUS already defined in /opt/lampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 75
Notice: Constant MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_LOGIN_CONTENT_WIDTH already defined in /opt/lampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 75
Notice: Constant MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_LOGIN_SORT_ORDER already defined in /opt/lampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 75
Notice: Constant GUEST_CHECKOUT_TELEPHONE already defined in /opt/lampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 75

3. It would bee really nice, in my opinion, to traslate texts the same way as in other modules, i.e. in text files and not in the db. To change any text I have to remove and reinstall the module. In this case I have to reenter all other parameter changes as well. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Edited by vmn

Please disregard the point #3. I realized that the texts can be changed, when editing the module. Currently I cannot do editing, because of notices. Points #1 and #2 are still valid.

There are no errors, when I remove the module. After installing I get the same notices in different order.

Edited by vmn

3 hours ago, vmn said:

Notice: Constant MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_LOGIN_STATUS already defined in /opt/lampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 75

Have you copied code changes twice.  I have this module installed in CE running php 7.0.29, and these php notices don't appear for me.

osC BS gold live - osC CE in development (awesome)