Latest News: (loading..)
  • Announcements

• Harald Ponce de Leon

Submission Guidelines   05/20/2017

OSCOMMERCE.TV showcases community made presentation and tutorial videos on osCommerce Online Merchant and related services. A dedicated website to showcase the videos is planned for the near future - submissions can be posted now in this forum channel to be included when the new site is launched.   Submissions must: be uploaded at YouTube be created by yourself or have permission to submit the content contain qualitative video and audio speech in English (silent or music only not allowed) showcase a core feature or Add-On available at our Add-Ons site*, or feature in development where the source code is available at GitHub * Our partners have the permission to showcase their commercial products and services.   New submissions are held for approval before being made publicly available. Please include the YouTube video url in your submission that will be automatically replaced with a video player.
Gyakutsuki

Oscommerce to Odoo

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

For my second video, I decided to present you a webservice in XML-RPC. This video will show you how to have a communication between two differents software.

The first is Oscommerce and the second is an ERP, Odoo.

By this video, I want to show than Oscommerce can manage an ERP (and vice versa, but not developped in python currently, there is an old add on but I don't know if it work now with odoo) because lot of web company said : Oscommerce can not do that, it's a cheat, in summary, for just to promote a Magento or Prestashop. It's not true.

Oscommerce sent informations to Odoo. After it easy to manage your accounting and to do lot of thing.

The most problem of the ecommerce software is the accounting, and with this webservice, you can  do that now.

I had been a problem when I created the video, the rendering of my video software does'nt work well and does'nt insert voice. I don't know why and I tried several time.

Sorry for that.

During 15 mn, you can see differents options to manage Odoo by oscommerce.

- Configuration

- customers modification inside the catalog

- customer modification in the admin

- update order in the admin

- order by the customer

- update products

The integration inside Oscommerce is very easy if you able to install odoo and follow the instructions.

Just for your information, I take lot time to develop this add on, but it work well and I am happy to present you this work.

Also, if you have question concerning this add on, go to the forum : http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/398225-odoo-oscommerce/

video : 

Regards

Loïc

Edited by burt
wHiTeHaT, Gergely and ce7 like this

Thanks for the video.

I don't know if it's possible to have a tutorial video about the integration with osCAPI ?