• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Coupon Codes and Gift Vouchers (Not about the addon CCGV)

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an add-on that provides Coupon Codes and Gift Vouchers for OSC 2.3.4?  I have tried 10 -100 times over to get CCGV to work and I went from  "Page could not be displayed" error on both the front end and back end to a working front end and a half working back end.

What I mean by half working is, I don't get errors when trying to get to the admin panel, But when I sign in, I get the OSCOMMERCE banner with the 3 links across the top (Administration .. Catalog .. Help) but a blank bottom half of the page.  I even click on Administration and still the same thing.  Like, it wants to load...but it's not loading.

Soooo, I want to be done with this add on, or find a different one that actually works.

-OR-

Is there a newer version of OSCommerce that is available that I don't know about?