• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

order total modules not showing

joli1811

@@naschell81

Moving Topic previous thread here

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/383307-usps-rate-v4-intl-rate-v2-official-support-thread/page-67

Allow Orders Not Matching Defined Shipping Zones: False

is now one to many so go again to Phpmyadmin

And search the table:configuration for SHIPPING_ALLOW_UNDEFINED_ZONES

must be entered twice now so when you find tick the one box SHIPPING_ALLOW_UNDEFINED_ZONES

and drop the entry.

When you do check again in your admin shipping and packages and check

Country of Origin: United States

Postal Code: 17078

Enter the Maximum Package Weight you will ship: 10

Package Tare weight:. .05

Larger packages - percentage increase:. 1

we only want one entry not two

now is this a typo ??

Package Tare weight:. .05  --> =  dot to many marked in red ?

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Now got to go back to the start with your store first thing is although when I try to buy an item it is added to the shopping cart I still stay on

store/product_info.php  page instead of being taken to shopping_cart.php

so something wrong there first of all the data is not getting past

as far as I can see your store is not modified  you could just overwrite the front side files excluding your includes/configure.php with a 2.3.4 version

or you can do singly to isolate the problem  probably a mistake in the application_top.php or the check out process files

need to get that fixed first

@@joli1811
After clearing my browser cache it's still showing the same inf there and in the Phpmyadmin.

I really feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. there isn't a way to do a remote access is there?

Would it be possible to install 2.3.4 over top of what i have in an attempt to fix it, or would that wipe everything from my website like product, customer info and reviews?

Your files are nothing to do with customer info and reviews  so an over the top install is to be considered as your site is not modified very much

The customer info and reviews  products category's are stored in your database the files just reflects what the database says

Do not overwrite your include/configure.php or admin/include/configure.php 

The admin/include/configure.php you may have to manually adjust no idea if you have already done has part of the upgrade to 2.3.4!!

@@joli1811
I'm 99% sure i had mannually adjusted the admin/include/configure.php file. I'm going to back up my data base and try the over top install.

I will make sure to skip over the admin/include/configure.php and /include/configure.php files.

This has just been driving me crazy for the past two weeks. All I was trying to do was get it so that my shipping cost would be more accurate for shipping internationally and so customers would actually be able to log in with out any issues.Once I get this fixed the only thing i might consider doing is doing a template to make my store look less cookie cutter.

When you get this done you have learnt enough to start to know all the things you still have to do hahah (w00t)  and all the things you do not know

@@joli1811

Alright here's the latest update.

Checking out is now possilbe, however I can't get the PayPal Express Checkout to work and I am back to using flat rate shipping.

Here's what I'd like to be able to do.
Get both USPS shipping module and PayPal Express Checkout working.

Any suggestions or walk throughs?

dang it, ran into this text when i went to remove items from my shopping cart.

Warning: include(includes/languages/english/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/qrgxkhuc/public_html/store/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 45

Warning: include(includes/languages/english/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/qrgxkhuc/public_html/store/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 45

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/qrgxkhuc/public_html/store/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 45

Warning: include(includes/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/qrgxkhuc/public_html/store/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 46

Warning: include(includes/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/qrgxkhuc/public_html/store/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 46

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_buzz.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/qrgxkhuc/public_html/store/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 46

Fatal error: Class 'sb_google_buzz' not found in /home/qrgxkhuc/public_html/store/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 46

Go into phpmyadmin and remove all trace of sb_google_buzz from your database.

Database is saying you have sb_google_buzz installed, yet files do not exist.

Suggests to me that you have upgraded your shop from 1 version to another, keeping an older database, yet not checked the database for sanity.

Archived