• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Braintree Test Credit Cards not working

mommaroodles

I've set up a Sandbox Environment and am using the test values which can be found here.  developers.braintreepayments.com/ios+ruby/reference/general/testing#credit-card-numbers

I performed a test purchases but despite me using the correct values as found at the link above - I kept on getting errors.  The cart total was $10 500.00 - I used the 4111111111111111 visa card number -The expiry date is a future date (2016) and I've disabled the verification by cvv just to simply matters

The error messages were saying that it was a card error. No matter what card number I use and amount which is supposed to give me a successful authorisation - ($0.01 - $1999.99 and $3001.00+) it just doesnt go through. 

In the sandbox area - all other features are disabled besides the paypal which enabled by default.

Any ideas ??

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance."