• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Content Encoding Error

PupStar

I have just started using my new windows 8 laptop and like so many other users I am finding it a pain in the butt lol

I have installed the latest version of wamp and copied over my development stores to the new installation, however I am having a problem with versions of 2.3 which are throwing this error

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

I have removed the .htacces just incase with no luck.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Mark

its not clarifyed which browser/hardware do you use or what enviroments happening on this problem.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

its not clarifyed which browser/hardware do you use or what enviroments happening on this problem.

Hi Gergely,

The problem happens in firefox, chrome and ie

|I am running Wamp 2.5 with

Apache 2.4.9

Php 5.5.12

Mysql 5.6.17

Mark

@@PupStar

What is it in php.ini? On or Off

output_buffering = Off

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@PupStar

switch off. What happening?

Than press mark solved button :)

Archived