Oza

customers with no purchase

Hello, I'd like to get a list of customers who registered but never bought anything.

I found this add-on http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6576 and I run it on my test website, I got time out error and had to kill the query to get the website back up :(

Has anyone used it before?

Does anyone know if there is a better one that would actually work ?

Cheers

O.

@@Oza have a look at the free mailbeez mod - one of the functions is to email customers who have not purchased

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I'm more interested in removing them from my mailing list, but I will have a look, thanks

@@Oza have a look at the free mailbeez mod - one of the functions is to email customers who have not purchased

Be careful... does this mod check that the customer has explicitly consented to receive marketing email? If not, you might be in trouble for spamming. If they have not consented, and signed up quite a while ago but never ordered anything, just delete them from your database.

@@MrPhil yes it only mails newsletter subscribers

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

You can run a SQL direct on the DB to nuke these apparently useless "customers", I posted a SQL that does it some time ago - see if you can find it.

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here