• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

:speech_balloon:  Dear All:

1. I would like to integrate the Google Trusted Stores Badge to my website. The code (java script) should be placed on every page of my website. Unfortunately I have no idea where to place the code! Does anyone know in what file it should be copied and if so where I shall place it within that file?
  2. The same is valid for the Google Trusted Store Orders, and here the Order Confirmation Module Code (div ID). Order Confirmation Module Code allows customers to opt-in to the program and also transmits the necessary transaction information to Google. This code should be placed on the order confirmation page(s). In what file and where in the file am I supposed to place it?

I would be most grateful if someone responded. :kiss:

Kindest regards,

Christiane

Hello,

You can insert your code in header (template_top.php) or footer anf maybe in checkout_confirmation.php for 2nd point. I never used this function.

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

• 2 months later...

You need to create (or have created for you, at commercial cost) 2 modules:

1.  a box module to show the badge

2.  a header tag module or content module that works in the checkout_confirmation or checkout_success

If you wish to explore a commercial solution, please post at http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/forum/79-commercial-support-enquiries/ and if you take quote and have it made you can then share the code as an addon.

It's how osCommerce grows as a software having people like you come up with things they need and share it.

Archived