• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error message when seting up FedEx Webservices.....

HuntleyBill

I attempted to install FedEx add-on Webservice 1.4.4. When going into admin to install/configure the add-on, I do show it listed as FedEx webservicess but when I go to configure it, this shows up:

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in ...../html/outboards3/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 227

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in ...../html/outboards3/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 228

What is wrong and how do I fix it. This is a fresh install with nothing added except fedex webservices.

Thank you

Bill

• 1 month later...

Thanks all for your responses.

I have installed the language files and read through the referenced thread as well, but am still getting the error when I click on Edit to install.

I have all of my keys and passwords from FedEx, but can’t get far enough in to enter the data.

I click Edit, and I get this error. Any further suggestions?

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/21/12071221/html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 227

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/content/21/12071221/html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 228

Edited by westpeak

• 1 month later...

Hi:

I am gettting the exact same error. Have you been able to fix yours? I checked the install instructs and the only language file to upload is the /catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php

The "admin/modules.php" is looking for an array.

I am not sure yet but it may have something to do with this:

// check for ready to ship field
    if (MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX_WEB_SERVICES_READY_TO_SHIP == 'true') {  
        if (isset($_SESSION['cart'])) {
          $products = $_SESSION['cart']->get_products();
          } else {
          $products = $cart->contents;
      }

$packages = array('default' => 0);
   $product_dim_type = 'in';
      $new_shipping_num_boxes = 0;
      foreach ($products as $product) {
        $dimensions_query = "SELECT products_ready_to_ship, products_ship_sep, products_weight FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " 
                             WHERE products_id = " . (int)$product['id'] . " 
                             LIMIT 1;";
        $dimensions = tep_db_query($dimensions_query);
        if ($product_dimensions = tep_db_fetch_array($dimensions)) {
          if ($product_dimensions['products_ready_to_ship'] == 1 || $product_dimensions['products_ship_sep'] == 1) {
            for ($i = 1; $i <= $product['quantity']; $i++) {
              $packages[] = array('weight' => $product_dimensions['products_weight']);
            }    
          } else {
            $packages['default'] += $product_dimensions['products_weight'] * $product['quantity']; 
          }                                                                    
        }
      }