change:

'item_name_1' => STORE_NAME,

to:

'item_name_1' => STORE_NAME,
                          'charset' => 'UTF-8',

Regads,

Gergely

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@Harald Ponce de Leon

there are no way for that. I have business account only. Should I get Premier account?

post-241134-0-88966900-1406738174_thumb.gif

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@Harald Ponce de Leon

LOL but I have found

post-241134-0-41196900-1406739463_thumb.gifpost-241134-0-68224900-1406739479_thumb.gifpost-241134-0-29617200-1406739492_thumb.gif

Edited by Gergely
image sort order

@@Gergely

At least you have posted a correct image for the page that @@Harald Ponce de Leon said to go to, unlike your first image and wrong page.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

It's very easy to over complicate what are simple things in life

@@14steve14

Yes you are right. The second is the good way

@@Gergely,

I have this set to UTF-8, but needed to add the utf-8 decode to paypal express anyway.