Sign in to follow this  
Martin1

CCGV Credit Class Gift Voucher, oscommerce 2.3.4

I am trying to get ccgv to work with osc 2.3.4, and it seems so close to working for me but I seem to be having one issue. If I use a gift certificate and it covers the entire amount then I get to the checkout_confirmation but without any payment method selected (probably intended?)

But then when I click to confirm the order, I am trown back to the checkout payment with the message that no payment method has been selected.

Does anyone have a clue on how to solve this?

I have another issue, which is not a bug but I also use quantity discounts, however it doesn't make sense to have quantity discounts when buying a gift certificate since the quantity discount is also applied when using it. Currently I am without any ideas how to solve this.

I found that it is the following piece of code, in "checkout_process.php" that redirects to the no payment method error. If I remove it, then it works, however then I can process the payment without selecting a payment method which obviously is not good.

if ( ($payment_modules->selected_module != $payment) || ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
    tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));
  }
Edited by Martin1

Actually it seems to work well when this code is removed, since I can then only process the payment in case the gift voucher covers the entire amount which is exactly as intended.

I'll update if I find any problems with this.