• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net (AIM) Payment Module has stopped working

devonharper

A couple of days a go our Authorize.net payment module has stopped working. We were attempting to add the Stripe 1.1 payment module to osCommerce 2.3.1, and this seems to have broken something. We only added these 2 PHP files:

catalog\includes\modules\payment\stripe.php

catalog\includes\languages\english\modules\payment\stripe.php

The Stripe module is currently disabled.

However, when a customer goes through our site, and tries to place an order, they get an "There has been an error processing your credit card error." But the authorize.net control panel shows that the payment has been captured and the customer is charged.

We have set our Authorize.net payment module into test mode now until we can resolve this problem?

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

osCommerce 2.3.1

Authorize.net AIM Module 1.0

Authorize.net API Version 3.1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Harald,

On March 31, 2015, Authorize.net made changes to the sandbox environment (and these changes will be also made to the production environment when everything checks out).  I had just started trying to set up a website using osCommerce and Authorize.net's AIM module the day before, and I was successful in getting an authorization (testing in the sandbox, text mode, test cc numbers, and using the osCommerce AIM module 2.1).  However, as of March 31, I am not successful, getting the message "There has been an error processing your credit card.  Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method."   I then tried by changing the "Verify SSL Certificate" from true to false.  That DID work.  But I don't want to go to production with that.  Is AIM 2.1 the latest version?  If so, does it still work with the Authorize.net sandbox environment?

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

• 1 month later...

What action is required May 26 to align to Authorize.Net's Certificate Upgrade?

Authorize.Net announced changes to SSL Certificate encryption will go to production May 26, 2015, after testing in sandbox starting March 31.

Production Certificate Upgrades begin May 26, 2015

Authorize.Net Begins Infrastructure and SHA-2 Certificate Upgrades

My certificate issuer will let me re-key my certificate encryption at any time.

What preparation do I need to make on the web server where I am using osCommerce, or with our SSL certificate?

Oh, and I'm so glad they're doing this right after Memorial Day weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I have an osCommerce 2.3.1 Website and I'm using Authorize.net Credit Card AIM - Version: 1.0 (online status), Info API Version: 3.1
I am also using a SHA-2 signed SSL Certificate.

I've downloaded the Advanced Integration Method (AIM) v2.1 you recommended.

My question is: When I go to manually install these files - should I be copying over and replacing my existing Authorize.net Credit Card AIM - Version: 1.0 files?

Because some of the Advanced Integration Method (AIM) v2.1 files have the exact same name as the existing Authorize.net Credit Card AIM - Version: 1.0 files. (Example: authorizenet_cc_aim.php)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks