• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Thumbnail Size

Hi

Not sure whether Ive mucked something up or whether this is how it should be.

The image in the product info page are extremely small and I would like to make them a little larger,but not sure where and how this should be done.

post-276414-0-14154700-1405400459_thumb.jpg

Any ideas.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Grandpa

Options:

1.  increase the size of the containing div, this will increase the size of all the images, including the large image.  

This would be done direct in the module ht_colorbox

2.  change the layout display (admin > modules > header tags > colorbox), change to (eg) 12225

This means the images will be at 50% of the containing div for rows 2 3 and 4.

3.  A combination of both of the above.

@@burt

Hi Burt

Thanks for that, presumably this is the code where to change. I changed 250px from what I previously had (180px) and it has made some difference, tried altering the 90% to 120% but that didn't make any difference so changed back.

File; includes/modules>header_tags>ht_ocolorbox.php

$oscTemplate->addBlock('<script>var ImgCount = $("#piGal").data("imgcount"); $(function() {$("#piGal").hide();$(\'#piGal\').photosetGrid({layout: ""+ ImgCount +"",width: \'250px\ ', gutter: \'10px\', highresLinks: true,rel: \'pigallery\',onComplete: function() {$(\'#piGal\').css({ \'visibility\': \'visible\'});$(\'#piGal a\').colorbox({maxHeight: \'90%\ ',maxWidth: \'90%\ ',rel: \'pigallery\'});$(\'#piGal img\').each(function() {var imgid = $(this).attr(\'id\').substring(9);if ( $(\'#piGalDiv_\' + imgid).length ) {$(this).parent().colorbox({ inline: true, href: "#piGalDiv_" + imgid });}});}});$("#piGal").show();});</script>', $this->group);

What I have noticed when changing the admin to 12225 I did play around with the numbers to see what would happen, and even left the "number" area blank,saved the changes each time, and nothing appeared to change on the product info page on the site.

Or have I got the wrong file.

Many thanks for your help

Cheers

Grandpa

@@burt

Hi Burt

Many thanks for your help.

I managed to sort it. It new it had to be something Id done (or not done) as nothing seemed to change when I altered numbers in Head tag module. So looked and eventualy found I had not quite updated the ht_colorbox.php fully.

Anyway all works good now.

Many thanks

Grandpa

• 11 months later...

i have done exactly as in this tips here, but my middle image on the 1st row of images is smaller at the top.

does anyone know what to change? ive looked at the css and the javascript and i cannot find why firebug is adding an inline "margin-top: 2.91667px"

i cannot for the life of me find out where the hell this is being set from.

Archived