• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin links have HTTPS_SERVERDIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN before php filename

trevally

Just upgraded from V2.3.3.3 to V2.3.4 and now all the links in my Admin page is no longer working - the links all come up with Not Found.

This is due to the links having HTTPS_SERVERDIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN added before the .php filename.

Example - In Admin page, Clicking on Categories/Products in the Catalog dropdown and the URL it goes to is 

http://www.mywebsite.com/catalog/adminDirectory/HTTPS_SERVERDIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMINcategories.php?osCAdminID=ccem8iraku2ck62kf638ht5tb2

If I remove HTTPS_SERVERDIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN in the URL in my browser, the link works fine.

I checked my config files - definitely no SSL enabled.  Am getting no errors as well in my the log files and I don't have a sub-directory starting is HTTPS_..

Am a novice but figured out this is being added in on the fly but don't know how to turn it off or configure. 

What else can I look at to see what is adding this extra line in when I am in Admin mode... the website is working fine and not affected. 

All hints will be appreciated.

You missed the changes to admin/includes/configure.php. See the instructions for the upgrade to version 2.3.4 for those changes.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Thanks heaps!!...  now admin is working! 

I'm not using SSL so ignored changing config because it was suggested "if SSL" enabled - I read it wrong. But adding the lines as per instruction it solved it.

HTTPS Administration Tool (22 files + Config)

This changeset forces HTTPS for the Administration Tool if SSL has been enabled.

This changeset also introduces additional configuration parameters that must be added to the admin/includes/configure.php file.

admin/includes/configure.php

add the following configuration parameters with your store values:

define('HTTPS_SERVER', '');
define('ENABLE_SSL', false);
define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '');
define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN', '/catalog/admin/');

You may decide to enable SSL later, so it's best to do the edits anyway. You don't want to have to track down all of the necessary edits long after you've forgotten where they are.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived