• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Special price issue (Display)

tim_ver

I have done a few products as a special and they show correctly on the specials page (Example: normal price $44.90 / Special price $35.90. But on the main page it only shows the special price. Why is this, what do I need to look at to fix / resolve this issue.

If you are using a purchased template, it might be that it is not coded correctly. I've seen this quite a bit. But if it is a standard shop, the special price may be showing but just as a price, depending upon what you are looking at. That is for the example you mentioned, $35.90 would be the only price showing.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

It was working before and I added the add on of - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8294 to allow for me to do specials quicker for groups of products. Now only the special price shows on the main page, so i though I may need to check some code some where to see if the main page is missing something. On other pgaes like specials and manufactures it shows up with both prices displaying.

On the main page where is the code at that is displaying the procudts price? "Maybe this is the issue".

Thanks

Archived