• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order confirmation Page issues

tim_ver

I have OScommerce version 2.3.3.3 and I am using Authorize.net for payment method. The issue I have is after I enter the card for payment, it works fine but when it takes me back to the Success page "Your Order Has Been Processed!". All the info is there like it should be, but the page layout is all messed up. Everything is on the far left of the page and not properly formated.

How do I fix this issue?

Here is some of what it shows all left justified:

Shipping & Returns

My Account

Log off

Search:

Home

New

Featured

Top sellers

Specials

Brands

Reviews

Contacts

Now in your cart 0 items

Shopping Cart:

"Image of LOGO IS here"

Top » Catalog » Checkout » Success

Your Order Has Been Processed!

Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.

checkout_success

Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:

Can you provide a screenshot (image) of that page at that stage? And show the code for the checkout confirmation page?

Which Authorize.net version did you install? Link to add-on?

I have now got it to work on older versions of Firefox. So far version 23.0.1 works fine but 29.0.1 dose not. For IE Version 9 works but not 10 or 11. Can anyone please help on this. As another option I could make it so it uses the Authorize.net reciept page, but need to know what code to change/update to make this work.

Thanks

@@Tim_ver I know you were asking @@Tsimi... but I thought I would jump in. It looks like you have maybe edited some code in checkout_success.php... Look back and un-do whatever you did.

If I were to guess, I would say you are missing the reference to template_top (I should qualify my advise, I'm not a programmer... just a store owner who has made many mistakes like this).

@@greasemonkey

Jump in anytime.... :thumbsup:

I think Harald is helping him out right now.

If the template_top.php reference is missing why is it working on some browsers and on some not? Weird isn't it?

I'm sure Harald will figure it out....

Archived