• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What's wrong with this picture???

VideoDude

paste into sql field in phpmyadmin:

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (5, 'Country', 'STORE_COUNTRY', '223', 'The country my store is located in <br><br><b>Note: Please remember to update the store zone.</b>', 1, 6, '2002-11-21 16:56:16', '2002-11-21 14:25:10', 'tep_get_country_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (6, 'Zone', 'STORE_ZONE', '12', 'The zone my store is located in', 1, 7, '2003-02-14 19:54:08', '2002-11-21 14:25:10', 'tep_get_zone_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_list(');

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (7, 'Expected Sort Order', 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT', 'desc', 'This is the sort order used in the expected products box.', 1, 8, NULL, '2002-11-21 14:25:10', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('asc', 'desc'),');

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (8, 'Expected Sort Field', 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD', 'date_expected', 'The column to sort by in the expected products box.', 1, 9, NULL, '2002-11-21 14:25:10', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('products_name', 'date_expected'),');

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (9, 'Switch To Default Language Currency', 'USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'false', 'Automatically switch to the language's currency when it is changed', 1, 10, NULL, '2002-11-21 14:25:10', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),');

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (68, 'Default Currency', 'DEFAULT_CURRENCY', 'USD', 'Default Currency', 6, 0, NULL, '2002-11-21 14:25:10', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (69, 'Default Language', 'DEFAULT_LANGUAGE', 'en', 'Default Language', 6, 0, NULL, '2002-11-21 14:25:10', NULL, NULL);

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, pasted the SQL code. The top two errors went away, but I'm still getting the 1064 error on every Admin page. The 1064 error blocks me from editing any of the data.

Here's what I see when I select "Admininstration->Configuration"

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS' at line 1

select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from orders_status where language_id = '1' order by orders_status_id limit 0, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS

you could drop all the tables and data and then use phpmyadmin to read in the oscommerce.sql file that is in the install folder

click on the sql tab in phpmyadmin and click the browse button next to the "Or Location of the textfile?:" field and select the oscommerce.sql file and let it import and build the db and sample data

do it in the morning when we are both awake.... :)

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (33, 'Search Results', 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS', '20', 'Amount of products to list', 3, 2, NULL, '2002-11-21 14:25:10', NULL, NULL);

Ok, I rebuilt the database using your suggestion for 'oscommerce.sql'.

When I ran your latest SQL suggestion I received...

Error

SQL-query :  

INSERT INTO configuration

VALUES ( 33, 'Search Results', 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS', '20', 'Amount of products to list', 3, 2, NULL , '2002-11-21 14:25:10', NULL , NULL )  

MySQL said:  

Duplicate entry '33' for key 1

if you rebuilt the db than you have all the default values in there and hopefully now all the admin screens are working

I just sent you that last insert line in case you hadn't rebuilt the db yet and needed to get around that error

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:shock: i dont believe this :shock:

:roll:

ok, time to get some sleep and we will pick this up tomorrow 8)

Ok, yes... after reinstalling the database we are back to square one (prior to the problems that occurred after I mistakenly nuked the categories table). I can now successfully see the Admin screens. I'm still seeing FIELD_NAMES instead of descriptive words. "My Store" is still showing

Warning: call_user_func() expects first argument, 'tep_cfg_get_zone_name', to be a valid callback in /var/apache/htdocs/catalog/adm1n/includes/functions/general.php on line 1247

and 'Products Attributes' is back to its same old tricks as I had posted several days ago.

Get some sleep. Muchas Gracias!!!!

Hey Joe! Hi Jeff! Chris? Have you joined us?

Now that everyone is here......

Joe, What version of php is your server using? And what are your settings in the php.ini?

Jeff, Have you got a server with php4.3?

All of you, I am installing the latest snapshot on my server at the moment to see if I can duplicate any of this weirdness. My server has php4.2.3 though so I don't know if this is going to make any difference. So, everybody hang on for a few while I get the snapshot installed and I'll be back.

I am using 4.2.3

one the biggest problem with 4.3 appears to be certain settings, such as globals, is turned off by default, and its not a 'big' issue if you are running your own server, but can be a problem getting an isp to go in and change the settings for you.... :?

You can try it.....be sure to keep a back up and let us know what changes that makes....good bad or otherwise.... :)

same here - popping in an out as i get breaths

i dont think yours is a php issue either

have you tried installing MS1 instead of the CVS releases?

Ok gents......I have finished the installation of the latest and greatest new snapshot......unless you have something else going on...I believe we are down to a configuration problem.

Please post your Catalog/includes/configure.php file (minus any passwords or MYSQL info)

wait, the problems you are having are on the admin side correct?

then we need to see the admin/includes/configure.php file (same thing, remove login, passwords, etc....) :wink:

Archived