• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osC-2.3.1-simple-captcha-1.2 - captcha not working

sunbound2

I'm not sure our "lines" are the same...

my line 305 = <?php

my line 323 = $EZPAGES_DESCRIPTION = stripslashes($row['ezpages_description']);

my line 326 = $EZPAGES_META_KEYWORDS = stripslashes($row['ezpages_head_keywords_tag']);

my line 331 = <!--h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1-->

I guess why I'm confused is why take some of the lines about ezpages out, and leave others behind.

did you want me to replace

$category_depth = 'top';

with

if($category_depth == 'top' && !isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

OH, and I installed that version of information pages you suggested.... not much from the configuration standpoint has changed. it looks a little different on the admin side, but is still functions the same.

I'm not sure our "lines" are the same...

my line 305 = <?php

my line 323 = $EZPAGES_DESCRIPTION = stripslashes($row['ezpages_description']);

my line 326 = $EZPAGES_META_KEYWORDS = stripslashes($row['ezpages_head_keywords_tag']);

my line 331 = <!--h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1-->

I guess why I'm confused is why take some of the lines about ezpages out, and leave others behind.

did you want me to replace

$category_depth = 'top';

with

Line 305 - TO 323 remove not sure if you still need below you will have to test as your file has been modified

That is all code for ezpage that is surely what has to be removed :-

as regards the

$category_depth = 'top';

I am not sure why that is there so I mean you will need to test if that is needed or not

it is not standard

I do not know because I can not see your website.

Edited by joli1811
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

OK, SO...

After commenting everything out that had any variation of ezpages, or ez_pages of my php files, and after refreshing my page, all the catagories along the top of the page are gone. The only things left along the top are the buttons for "contact us" and "request for quote".

Somewhere there is something hiding from ez pages thought because the entry is still there on the admin side.

There are still some redundant links along the side that still work, I think that's a good thing...

on the apache side, I'm getting errors along the lines of

File does not exist: C:/wamp/www/can-products-c-1_2.html, referer: http://localhost/index.php?cPath=8

and

File does not exist: C:/wamp/www/images/site/heading_gradient_med_hover.png, referer: http://localhost/includes/css/menu.css

I'm not seeing any new errors on the PHP side for the last few minutes...

Looks like I'm missing ANOTHER mod... one of the errors points to a file "menu.css"... looks like that might be linked to "Catagory CSS Menu". I'm wondering if the reason things didn't work was because i was missing some mods...

OK, so I've installed Catagory CSS Menu. That went ok... things look the same though... The pages i created in information pages still aren't showing up. I'm going to look for the information pages support page, or create one, and take it there.

Thanks for your help guys. :thumbsup: