• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Handling refund through admin panel of oscommerce

phpdev0111

Hi,

I am using version 2.3.3.4 of osCommerce. I wanted to know if there is a way to handle Refund transactions through the Admin Panel of osCommerce using a custom payment module.

In Zencart, we have a function called admin_notification() which provides the handling of refunds, cancellation through Admin Panel. When you view the Orders through Admin Panel, there are buttons (created through admin_notification() of payment module) for this purpose.

Can the same be achieved in osCommerce?

Please let me know if anybody has come across such thing.

Thanks,

Php Dev

Sorry, I was not clear. What I meant was to add this functionality without modifying the core files.

In Zencart, this functionality is in-built in core files to use admin_notification() function in orders file. but there is no such in-built core function in osCommerce. So, for including this functionality, I would have to modify the orders file. For this I am looking for an alternative.

Please let me know if this can be achieved without modifying the core files.

Thanks,

Php Dev