• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Responsive osCommerce - Bootstrap

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @@burt! The readme helps me a lot :D

this is great work! Do you have any todo list? I see some function deficiency.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

:D

@@burt I will examine the code first and push it after

I have found only touch selection positioning in the next:

- payment method selection

- address selection

- product notification selection

where need touch/click on the radio buttons

The other works like a charm!

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Hi @@Ken44

Hi @@burt

I think there is a problem with the sort order of new products.

When going to look at the new products and the customer first clicks the ‘Whats New’ link the customer is taken to

www.myshop/products_new.php

This link correctly displays the first page of new products sorted by newest product first.

Now when the customer wishes to view the next page (page 2) he is then taken to

www.myshop/products_new.php?sort=2a&page=2

As you will see page 2 now has ‘?sort=2a’ added which means that the customer is no longer looking at the products by date added order. The products are now in description ascending order and there is no way to look at page 2 by date added order.

Regards

Ken

shall I push a fix?

Busines is business just you have to build in the full name request :-) the hungarian will be own business

fix with hard coded PRODUCT_LIST_DATE_ADDED to prevent the issue by admin manipulations in sql configuration. I dont link the commit you can see on github.

There will be conflict with gadlol Improved code commit...

Hi @@Gergely

I have managed to solve the problem using ‘ORDER BY p.products_date_added’ but its more of a hack than a fix. A full fix will require changes to the config sql and the admin.

Regards

Ken

Hi @Gergely

I just tried your code changes on github. They seem to work great. In products_new.php the time display is probably unnecessary. The year month and day are probably enough for most shops.

Regards

Ken

@@Ken44

its free to change as you like.

:D

@@burt I will examine the code first and push it after

I have found only touch selection positioning in the next:

- payment method selection

- address selection

- product notification selection

where need touch/click on the radio buttons

The other works like a charm!

Is there a problem with the touch selections ?  I've tested in every scenario I can think of;  smartphone, tablet, laptop, notebook and see no problems.

Did you try installting the clickable rows header tag module?

Note that I reintroduced tables on checkout_shipping, next update will be checkout_payment.

Is there a problem with the touch selections ?  I've tested in every scenario I can think of;  smartphone, tablet, laptop, notebook and see no problems.

Did you try installting the clickable rows header tag module?

Note that I reintroduced tables on checkout_shipping, next update will be checkout_payment.

yes i have but if I load the jQuery sript the problem is fixed. Why dont load jQuery in template_top.php?

jQuery needs to be at the top otherwise javascript errors occur when using the jQuery document ready function:

$(function() {.. });

The only way around that is to write a document ready function in pure javascript .. if you look at how jQuery is doing it, it's better to have jQuery loaded before the page and not after.

:heart:, osCommerce

In theory that's a good idea. Practically though all javascript that has to be added to the page now needs to be wrapped in PHP so it can be added to the bottom of the template.

That's a pretty strict enforcement.

What about having a jQuery header tag module that would load the jquery file in the header but allow you to choose where to load it from (ie, locally or from a list of CDNs).

:heart:, osCommerce

I was debating whether to just revert back to loading the jquery in the header/template_top anyway, as it solves quite a lot of potential issues with addons using inline jquery/js.  

I think reverting back and making it a HT module to load local or load from elsewhere, is a grand idea.

I am testing on desktop enviroment. The radio buttons is very small to touch in address selection. I thought that click on div or touch div containers with address as a card would be better to select radio buttons but doesnt worked.

error messages generated without loading jQuery in header.

ReferenceError: $ is not defined

i dont know is it jquery version error?

I fixed with radio select a click event on divs.

template top:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_href_link('ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js', Null, $request_type); ?>"></script>

inline script checkout_shipping_address.php

<script>
$(".clickselect").click(function(e){
    $(this).find(":radio").click();
});
</script>

and add class for call

<div class="col-sm-4 clickselect">

but I dont like it... something wrong with $ in doom and not helped when put inline script after jQuery near to footer scripts.

@@burt - are we  talking the same? The shipping method is working and I have installed clickable row. I have problem with address selection in address books.

@@burt - are we  talking the same? The shipping method is working and I have installed clickable row. I have problem with address selection in address books.

Then you need to recode those to suit your needs...maybe in the same way that the clickable row stuff works ...

I offer that clickable thing as an idea for you to extend.

Thanks just figured out in footer script.

Hello, i just installed current version from git and testing it. I question in the description it says to install boxes from admin logo, breadcrumb, footer boxes, side column boxes. I don't see anyone one of these in the box module installation screen. Any suggestions. Thanks

• burt locked this topic
  • burt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived