• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Responsive osCommerce - Bootstrap

@@burt

I like it like that, more than the old-fashioned buttons :D - although in the current version the shopping cart icon is not visible on mobile devices and the my account dropdown visible only half.

For better usability on mobiles I would like a nav bar fixed on the top.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start of the header changes are now uploaded to http://www.template.me.uk/2334bs3/index.php

Please take a look and let me know your thoughts.

If i resize my browser so the small view comes into play, the dropdowns fall of the screen on the right, so e.g. the currency is no longer visible. Maybe there is some setting so that the dropdowns are right aligned ?

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

If i resize my browser so the small view comes into play, the dropdowns fall of the screen on the right, so e.g. the currency is no longer visible. Maybe there is some setting so that the dropdowns are right aligned ?

Could you try again, I made the top bar center'd in XS view.

Get some ideas

If the individual shopowner wants to do something different, that's ideal.

This (my top bar) is not a navbar and I do not want it to close in the navbar style. I want this top bar ALWAYS open.

The header area is far from complete, this is the first bit of 3 changes I have in mind. 1 of which is a collapsed navbar (under the logo).

Hi

Will the product prices show in the boxes on the New Products for the Month page, I would have thought that this might be important .

Looking pretty good congratulations to all involved

Cheers

Grandpa

@@burt

the underline of the link in the header is 1 character to long in the full browser version (hover over and you will see it).

This translates down to the minified version after the icon showing a _

Mark

@@Ken44

Javascript is NOT disabled. Just verified it again: JS is on. If I return to the old ht_grid_list_view.php the grid/list switch works fine.

Am I the only one who is not able to switch between grid and list on burts test shop?

Regards

J.J.

@@PupStar - it's a table so it's difficult. My initial response would be "turn your phone sideways" :D

I'll have to think on it.

Could you do me a favour and check if the grid/list view works for you?

the grid/list works fine both in firefox on the laptop and firefox on the S3

Am I the only one who is not able to switch between grid and list on burts test shop?

Grid/List is switching fine for me - in fact, it is very "swish" in the way that it transitions between the two.

(Firefox and "Web" browsers)

@@PupStar - how about amending the display to remove the products_image in XS (phone) view ?

I could also keeping the image and placing the quantity and the two buttons underneath the name

image -- name -- price
-------- [   ] [x] [y]

Something like that. My personal preference would be to remove the image in XS as;

1. it's easy

2. I like easy

@@burt

@@PupStar - how about amending the display to remove the products_image in XS (phone) view ?

I could also keeping the image and placing the quantity and the two buttons underneath the name

image -- name -- price
-------- [ ] [x] [y]

Something like that. My personal preference would be to remove the image in XS as;

1. it's easy

2. I like easy

give it a go and lets see what it looks like :P

• burt locked this topic
  • burt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived