• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Responsive osCommerce - Bootstrap

Geting this error on the content in Modules.

Warning: Use of undefined constant OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_LOGIN_SORT_ORDER - assumed 'OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_LOGIN_SORT_ORDER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in public_html\includes\modules\content\login\cm_paypal_login.php on line 41

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, justcatering said:

Geting this error on the content in Modules.

Warning: Use of undefined constant OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_LOGIN_SORT_ORDER - assumed 'OSCOM_APP_PAYPAL_LOGIN_SORT_ORDER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in public_html\includes\modules\content\login\cm_paypal_login.php on line 41

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/blob/c418847961c7a483f17f99c5fe04095520b47d8c/includes/apps/paypal/modules/LOGIN/LOGIN.php#L127-L130

This piece of code tries to find that, if it exists deletes it and replaces with something else.  If it does not exist, it likely throws that error.
Is the error still there?

1 hour ago, justcatering said:

getting this error under PHP7.2 , have I forgotton to install an update? I take it this is right thread for this?

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in \includes\functions\general.php on line 89

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in \a*****\categories.php on line 976

Installed Version: osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/blob/c418847961c7a483f17f99c5fe04095520b47d8c/admin/categories.php#L976

if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) {

Therefore your variable cPath_array does not exist.

cPath_array is made here:

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/blob/c418847961c7a483f17f99c5fe04095520b47d8c/admin/includes/application_top.php#L220-L226

You'll need to do more investigations.  It could be a php7.2 problem.

Must be a PHP 7.2 issue! I just imported old converted databse using same method used on old PHP5.2 sites and converted ok imported ok in SQL but totaly crashed new site giving countless errors such as those below.

Warning: Use of undefined constant GZIP_COMPRESSION - assumed 'GZIP_COMPRESSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\includes\application_top.php on line 77

Warning: Use of undefined constant SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS - assumed 'SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\includes\application_top.php on line 94

Warning: Use of undefined constant USE_CACHE - assumed 'USE_CACHE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\includes\application_top.php on line 131

Warning: Use of undefined constant SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY - assumed 'SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\includes\application_top.php on line 144

Warning: Use of undefined constant SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE - assumed 'SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\includes\application_top.php on line 158

OK after restore ran error script it did not report anything. However store front is OK but admin side is broken.

Warning: Use of undefined constant BUS_ENABLE_DELETE - assumed 'BUS_ENABLE_DELETE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\a*******\index.php on line 32

Sorry restore was back to default database as in new install of Edge

The line that's now failing on BUS_ENABLE_DELETE must be add-on code. My guess is that the add-on needs an installation script running to add this constant and you've forgotten to do it on your current database.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

6 hours ago, justcatering said:

Installed Version: osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1

That is not Bootstrap (2.3.4BS). If that's what you're actually running, there's no point in asking questions about it in this thread. You may get lucky and the same code is in both, but often not.

47 minutes ago, MrPhil said:

That is not Bootstrap (2.3.4BS). If that's what you're actually running, there's no point in asking questions about it in this thread. You may get lucky and the same code is in both, but often not.

2.3.4 bs was updated to 2.3.4.1 back in the Summer;

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/commit/c39cf08b6a182e3bd4f0a136dc6a2951480f01a3

We've gone 2.3.3.4 -> 2.3.4 -> 2.3.4.1 over the years, mirroring the official osc as new versions come out.

Well it look like all the errors were caused by the group update addon! I thought I had done all the conversion to BS  and its stabe when using it, but clearly its still not happy.

if (BUS_ENABLE_DELETE == 1){ // add Delete to select box

Dont uderstand why as this is defined in /languages/english/orders.php 

Whether it calls itself 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 would depend on when Zahid picked up a copy and installed it. Awfully confusing to claim to be the "official" version number, but I guess there are reasons. I have no problem with keeping the code upgraded in sync with the official release, but I have my doubts about not having a unique version number (not to mention having to version 2.3.4BS by date rather than a built-in version number). If 2.3.6 is ever released, I guess it will be moot at that point. I have seen people install 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 plus a Bootstrap responsive add-on or template, and then ask for support in this 2.3.4BS area, so it's confusing to many.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a very old, heavily modified osc site. Working perfectly fine for me but I need to upgrade the code(have some from 10 years ago!). I'm confused on all the releases. Do I want to do the 2.3.4.1 boot strap version or the 2.3.4.1 downloaded from the osc site? 

I have downloaded Responsive Oscommerce Master which has a zip date of 2/4/18. Is this the one I should start working with?

Can I run this with php7?  I believe my current sites code will not let me upgrade it from php5. 

My biggest fear is that I have a massive images folder. Is there something for BS which will organize that folder?

49 minutes ago, Rachael w. said:

I have downloaded Responsive Oscommerce Master which has a zip date of 2/4/18. Is this the one I should start working with?

this is the correct version to be used

49 minutes ago, Rachael w. said:

Can I run this with php7?  I believe my current sites code will not let me upgrade it from php5.

It's good to run at least up to PHP 7.1

50 minutes ago, Rachael w. said:

My biggest fear is that I have a massive images folder. Is there something for BS which will organize that folder?

There are many resources for the database update including extra images.

See this thread:

https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/408979-upgrading-to-the-latest-version/

and this add-on newest version:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/2qqbU&sql-upgrades-from-2-2ms-to-2-3-3

if your store is 2.2 based and you are using additional product images, there is this add-on for ultra pics migration. But I believe it can be modified for other extra images add-ons:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/gS66B&ultrapics-to-oscommerce-2-3-x-migration&p=2

With thanks to the handful of guys who have bought my latest 28d Modules, thereby giving me some time to spend on the Project, the following has been achieved;

1. Update Font Awesome to v5
  2. Update deprecated "each" loops to "foreach" loops, for php7.2 compat
  3. Update emails to accept -f parameter, this should solve emails being marked as spam by (eg) hotmail
  4. Update login content module for has-feedback and placeholders, cosmetic change requested by many.
  5. Add in more Custom Data Points

If you want to see more work being done on the Project, pitch in and help.  Or if you cannot code, help by spending a few dollars.

The next task is a big one.  I need YOUR help.

Updating from Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4.

• burt locked this topic
  • burt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived